These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Hi Sec Miners are Robbers, Miner Gankers / Bumpers are the Cops

First post
Author
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2013-01-14 15:02:56 UTC
so much tears even without the miners posting on here. Just lol
Zol Interbottom
Blimp Requisition Services
#22 - 2013-01-14 15:06:01 UTC
Jake Warbird wrote:
so much tears even without the miners posting on here. Just lol

miners dont even need to post anymore, "New Order" are self-generating their own tears out of desperation now that no one pays attention to them

"If you're quitting for the 3rd time you clearly ain't quitting" - Chribba

pussnheels
Viziam
#23 - 2013-01-14 15:13:37 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:
Hi sec miners are robbing you blind! Sure, some claim they provide low prices but the facts are that they have stolen tons of money from every single one of you. It's kind of like shopping at the big department store chain and losing all of your local stores.

• Hi sec miners have driven industry profit margins into the ground. Try building ships for a living and see how much money you make, you'll probably go back to doing something else and let some other poor sap go through the effort.
  • Hi sec miners have driven mining profits to the ground by over harvesting. There's no regulation or accountability for the economic damage they cause.
  • Hi sec miners have driven ice prices down to idiotic low levels. Concerned about Titan Bridging and Cynos? Then blame the hi sec ice miners for making stront and isotopes so cheap!

Hi sec miners are like the borg. They assimilate new players and turn them into victims.

• Mass petitions about "griefing" when it is normal gameplay.
  • Convincing people that flying a 200m exhumer makes them a "new player"
  • Convincing new players they are powerless and should never leave the "Safety" of hi sec.

Hi sec miners want to keep their artificial industry monopoly.

• They oppose improvements to nullsec industry.
  • They oppose nerfs to hi sec industry.
  • They oppose having to interact with the game and try to be as bot-like as possible.

Finally, they oppose player generated content and consider any unwanted interaction to be griefing.

Fortunately not all is lost, people are fighting back against hi sec mining tyranny. Brave individuals are bumping, trolling, and ganking miners. Will it be enough to destroy the minerocracy that is strangling EVE? Who knows.

one question to you dude ,
When there are no miners in HS anymore are you then prepare to buy a plex from CCP that barely covers the pric e of a T1 cruiser
and if you really think null sec mining is the solution .. i doubt that you EVER had the chance to run a industrial corp in nullsec

I do not agree with what you are saying , but i will defend to the death your right to say it...... Voltaire

I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#24 - 2013-01-14 15:16:39 UTC
It's funny how the New Order is running these propaganda posts when they realize no one really gives a crap about them any more. They are so 2012. Blink
Keisha Mei Ash
Doomheim
#25 - 2013-01-14 15:23:40 UTC
I think it's hilarious that the New Order is posting more than the miners.

Is it another one of their ways of emphasizing being at the keyboard?
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#26 - 2013-01-14 15:26:30 UTC
Posting a masternerdguy ramble.

Came expecting pointless and poorly thought-out screed. Left satisfied.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Ckra Trald
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-01-14 15:29:45 UTC
Is this ganker rage or something?

http://www.rusemen.com/ Join Tengoo xd

Funky Lazers
Funk Freakers
#28 - 2013-01-14 15:29:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Funky Lazers

How could you take a screenshot of my monitor's content?!

Whatever.

Dave stark
#29 - 2013-01-14 15:30:10 UTC
Keisha Mei Ash wrote:

yeah that's because us miners are busy watching tv or something.
Zol Interbottom
Blimp Requisition Services
#30 - 2013-01-14 15:45:52 UTC
Dave stark wrote:
Keisha Mei Ash wrote:

Miner all rolled trader alts and spend their time inflating the cost of catalysts

"If you're quitting for the 3rd time you clearly ain't quitting" - Chribba

Random Majere
Rogue Fleet
#31 - 2013-01-14 15:46:58 UTC
The New Order has infiltrated Nulli Secunda? OMG!!!

Suddenly Forums ForumKings
Doomheim
#32 - 2013-01-14 15:47:04 UTC
Zol Interbottom wrote:
Dave stark wrote:
Keisha Mei Ash wrote:

Miner all rolled trader alts and spend their time inflating the cost of catalysts

Tbf, most market traders are pretty smart people, and most (not all, but most) miners I've met left me feeling like I wasn't talking to a person but some kind of chat bot.
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#33 - 2013-01-14 15:48:07 UTC
Random Majere wrote:
The New Order has infiltrated Nulli Secunda? OMG!!!

Not all people who can appreciate the ~miner culture~ are in the New OrderCool

Things are only impossible until they are not.

Generals4
#34 - 2013-01-14 15:49:29 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:

• Hi sec miners have driven industry profit margins into the ground. Try building ships for a living and see how much money you make, you'll probably go back to doing something else and let some other poor sap go through the effort.

• This is pure gold. Tell me how you managed to link low prices of raw materials with reduction of profit margins of manufactured goods

_-Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. _

DSpite Culhach
    #35 - 2013-01-14 15:50:05 UTC
    Based on what little of EVE I have explored so far, which isn't a lot, If I wanted to start a new Carbears club, I'd instead get them all in over tanked to hell Rattlesnakes and into L4 missions, with a Noctis to come clean after them, then all this "miners are bad" would die out and all these people that keep complaining about the end of the world would get bored and move on. Pretty sure the carebears would have more fun blowing crap up then mining, and there's plenty of roids to be found in missions if they are so inclined anyway,

Its a game. This needs pointing out over and over because the medication that some individuals seem to be on is making them forget. New players pay real cash to play in a lot of cases, why do some of you insist they play your way? Not happening.

The only people that can make rules that effect game play is CCP, and even then it will just cause a tectonic level readjustment worse case, which will just even out in a week. After all, any new players that join now will START with the new Ai rules and the new skill rules and the new ship types, it's not NEW to them, it's the starting norm.

I apparently have no idea what I'm doing.

Nicolo da'Vicenza
    Viziam
    Amarr Empire
    #36 - 2013-01-14 15:50:59 UTC
    new order = hisec chemo
    silens vesica
    Corsair Cartel
    #37 - 2013-01-14 15:53:11 UTC
    Suddenly Forums ForumKings wrote:
    Zol Interbottom wrote:
    Dave stark wrote:
    Keisha Mei Ash wrote:

Tbf, most market traders are pretty smart people, and most (not all, but most) miners I've met left me feeling like I wasn't talking to a person but some kind of chat bot.

You have to fail the Turing Test to be a miner.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Dave stark
    #38 - 2013-01-14 15:53:59 UTC
    DSpite Culhach wrote:
    Pretty sure the carebears would have more fun blowing crap up

i still don't understand where people get this idea that people mine for fun? tip; they don't.
    they mine for easy isk while they do things that are more important to them, like watching tv or touching themselves.
    Murk Paradox
    Ministry of War
    Amarr Empire
    #39 - 2013-01-14 15:54:23 UTC
    Sounds like miners finally figured out how to pvp.

This post has been signed by Murk Paradox and no other accounts, alternate or otherwise. Any other post claiming to be this holder's is subject to being banned at the discretion of the GM Team as it would violate the TOS in regards to impersonation. Signed, Murk Paradox. In triplicate.

Natsett Amuinn
    Caldari Provisions
    Caldari State
    #40 - 2013-01-14 16:01:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Natsett Amuinn
    Some of you are amazing.

Hey geniuses, CCP said that after the barges and exhumer changes there was a drastic increase in the number of people mining in high sec, and that the cost of miners saw a drastic drop in prices, especially among the mid to high end.

Keep telling the OP he's an idiot for pointing out that miners drive down the cost of minerals by overmining.

CCP TOLD US THEY ARE YOU TOOLS!

PS: They themselves also pointed out that the changes saw a resurgence of bot and afk mining activity in high sec, DUE TO ADDED SAFETY from the barge and exhumer buffs.

Jesus christ you guys a dense sometimes.
    Previous page123Next page