These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

DUST Mercs for Hire (Faction Warfare District takeovers)

First post
Author
ZionShad
#1 - 2013-01-12 17:38:53 UTC  |  Edited by: ZionShad
ZionTCD is Currently Offering our services to any Individual, Corp or Alliance in Minmatar or Amarr FW to takeover planets in systems of your choosing.

Our Current rate is around 100 mill per planet. We do entire systems (so if a system contains 3 Planets you will pay 300 mill)

This process may take up to two weeks in full , but you will see changes in the system in real time. To see an example please follow link https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=193050&find=unread

We prefer to be paid in full do to no Contract system is made for this interaction as of yet and we only do one system at a time.

Please Contact ZionShad in game or at ZionShad@yahoo.com

AttentionWe will not take offers in Gallente Space due to prevues agreements

To find out more about us follow this link ZionTCD

AttentionAttentionNote: Sorry for this post being in GD. I felt this would be a great discussion to allow the Capsuleer know we are effecting the universe now Blink

Multiplexgaming.com  Co-Host "Podside" Podcast on iTunes DUST 514 Beta Tester  

Noriko Mai
#2 - 2013-01-12 18:07:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Noriko Mai
ZionShad wrote:
ZionTCD is Currently Offering our services of inability to post in the right subforum.

Our Current rate is around 100 mill per planet. We do entire subforums (so if a subforum contains 3 threads you will pay 300 mill)

This process may take up to two weeks in full , but you will see changes in the forum section in real time. To see an example please follow link https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=193050&find=unread

We prefer to be paid in full do to no Contract system is made for this interaction as of yet and we only do one system at a time.

AttentionWe will not take offers in proper subforums due to prevues agreements

Get out of high quality GD with your offer!!!!11111^1

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

JamesCLK
#3 - 2013-01-12 18:11:42 UTC
+1 and vouching for Zion's new business.
Have you promoted it on Podside yet? Big smile

-- -.-- / -.-. .-.. --- -. . / .. ... / - --- --- / . -..- .--. . -. ... .. ...- . / - --- / ..- -. -.. --- -.-. -.- / ... - --- .--. / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... . -. -.. / .... . .-.. .--. / ... - --- .--.

Eli Green
The Arrow Project
#4 - 2013-01-12 18:11:45 UTC
ZionShad wrote:
ZionTCD is Currently Offering our services to any Individual, Corp or Alliance in Minmatar or Amarr FW to takeover planets in systems of your choosing.

Our Current rate is around 100 mill per planet. We do entire systems (so if a system contains 3 Planets you will pay 300 mill)

This process may take up to two weeks in full , but you will see changes in the system in real time. To see an example please follow link https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=193050&find=unread

Nice to see you guys getting involved early over here!

Good luck with your goals! Pirate

wumbo

Pewty McPew
EVE Corporation 2357451
#5 - 2013-01-12 18:20:31 UTC
ZionShad wrote:

10 million to the first guy to OB ZionShad :)

Welcome to Eve.
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-01-12 18:28:11 UTC
And so it begins... GL,mates.
Thomas Hurt
Future Ventures
#7 - 2013-01-12 18:39:25 UTC
Triggaboos, in GD??? Welp, there goes the neighborhood...
Cat Troll
Incorruptibles
#8 - 2013-01-12 19:21:52 UTC
As a Dust merc I have to say these guys know what they're doing.
They're among the best players in Dust.
Note, I do not think its worth 100mil to take a single planet, maybe drop it down to 50mil, but still good to see you guys over here.

Lolwut: "Yes, you kids don't know how lucky you have it. These days noobs get given free tackle ships for PvP but back in the old days the only tackle ships we were given were our pods. We had to use them to bump their rookie ships out of alignment to stop them warping off."

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#9 - 2013-01-12 20:30:53 UTC
Does that fee include keeping it?

(And yes, this pleases me to no end.)

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Noriko Mai
#10 - 2013-01-12 20:33:54 UTC
How to pay Dust bunnys??? I want to give my bunny some isk but it's not possible at the moment

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

ZionShad
#11 - 2013-01-12 20:59:09 UTC
Noriko Mai wrote:
How to pay Dust bunnys??? I want to give my bunny some isk but it's not possible at the moment

We are taking payments to our EVE Corporation and executing agreements through Dust.

ZionShad
#12 - 2013-01-12 21:06:01 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:

Yes for an agreed amount of time we will keep the system positive for you as long as you like

@Cat That's you choice if you wish to try to out bid us but we offer a great service in this and if you jack the Custom Offices there as well then you will have a lag up for the future Blink

This is on the rate we were paid to take Ikoskio. We began two days ago with the system at -50% today its -14% and we will continue until it is +%50 to Gallente

DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#13 - 2013-01-12 21:12:02 UTC
Proper place to post this ad is in Crime & Punishment, not General Discussion.
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
ChYph3r
Wildly Inappropriate
Goonswarm Federation
#14 - 2013-01-12 21:35:17 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:

Actually Darth, I would think that this is the probably the right place for it since CCP has not put a proper place for dust bunnys to offer this service anywhere on these forums.

+1 for ZionTCD corp

Want to find all the podcasts around EVE Online visit http://evepodcasts.com @chyph3r  on Twitter

Dr Evil Cioran
#15 - 2013-01-12 21:41:55 UTC
ZionShad wrote:

darn goons
ZionShad
#16 - 2013-01-12 21:47:15 UTC
Dr Evil Cioran wrote:
ZionShad wrote:

darn goons

LOL! Aren't Goons involved in Minmatar?

Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#17 - 2013-01-12 22:02:26 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:

Pretty much. 100 m per planet is a lot of ISK for a DUST Merc.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
Esrevid Nekkeg
Justified and Ancient
#18 - 2013-01-12 22:06:18 UTC
ChYph3r wrote:
DarthNefarius wrote:

Actually Darth, I would think that this is the probably the right place for it since CCP has not put a proper place for dust bunnys to offer this service anywhere on these forums.
Actualy, yes there is. Since you do this as an EvE corporation, the place to put this thread offering your service for Isk is the Sell Orders forum. Use the [SERVICE] tag in your thread title and you are good to go.

Here I used to have a sig of our old Camper in space. Now it is disregarded as being the wrong format. Looking out the window I see one thing: Nothing wrong with the format of our Camper! Silly CCP......

ZionShad
#19 - 2013-01-12 22:15:26 UTC
Esrevid Nekkeg wrote:
ChYph3r wrote:
DarthNefarius wrote:

Actualy, yes there is. Since you do this as an EvE corporation, the place to put this thread offering your service for Isk is the Sell Orders forum. Use the [SERVICE] tag in your thread title and you are good to go.

Thats cool and all, but like I placed in the note I put it here because this is vary new and is a good discussion while answering question

Shaalira D'arc
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2013-01-12 22:32:00 UTC
You guys definitely need your own forums. Good luck in your new venture.
12Next page