These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[MERCS] The Ghost Army - Back again!

Author
Wolf Kolona
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#101 - 2013-01-11 08:50:23 UTC
Danny Centauri wrote:
Dark Assassin, you do realize you've provided free bumps like crazy here. Thanks to which The Ghost Army will get extra work...

Thanks to which we have gotten extra work.

Almost Bittervet.

Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#102 - 2013-01-11 13:26:06 UTC
Danny Centauri wrote:
Dark Assassin, you do realize you've provided free bumps like crazy here. Thanks to which The Ghost Army will get extra work...

You assume people don't read, I'm sure after reading how coward you guys are they will just lol and move on.

[img]http://www.invokemethod.com/repo/failedsig.png[/img]

Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#103 - 2013-01-11 13:27:09 UTC
Wolf Kolona wrote:
Danny Centauri wrote:

Thanks to which we have gotten extra work.

Roll Riiiiiiight Roll

Danny Centauri
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#104 - 2013-01-11 14:41:25 UTC
Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Danny Centauri wrote:

You assume people don't read, I'm sure after reading how coward you guys are they will just lol and move on.

You forget that the killboard does the talking not whiners in threads. All contracts are there as campaigns - no one really cares about inbound war decs on a merc corp as they as they complete the job they are paid to do.

Also just to note for a corp who talks so big, you never went more than 2 jumps from Rens - you guys really need to get over yourselves.

EVE Manufacturing Guide - Simple guides to manufacturing in EVE for both beginners and more experienced players.

Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#105 - 2013-01-11 15:23:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Dark Assassin15
Danny Centauri wrote:
Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Danny Centauri wrote:

You forget that the killboard does the talking not whiners in threads. All contracts are there as campaigns - no one really cares about inbound war decs on a merc corp as they as they complete the job they are paid to do.

Also just to note for a corp who talks so big, you never went more than 2 jumps from Rens - you guys really need to get over yourselves.

You're kidding right ? you actually linked your killboard. what merc alliance only gets 3 kills per day. i thought you had all these awesome contracts that you got from me bumping your thread, the type of contracts that required so much of your attention that you just could not stop to fight us because you were just way to busy. killboard say what you like. in the end you're still terrible..

EDIT: I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is that your killboard is supposed to be saying. LOL

EDIT: This is a joke I'm still laughing. Merc alliance killing frigates and pods. man u guys are HARDCORE.. did they not complete the tutorial to your clients liking ?

EDIT: We never leave rens.

EDIT: And to really drive my point home.

Ghost Army *Alliance*

Failed Diplomacy *Corporation*

Dark Assassin15 *Player*

Ferahgo
Gem Industries Inc.
#106 - 2013-01-11 18:29:51 UTC
Failed diplomacy has lost 600 million isk to ghost. Ghost has lost 0 to failed. End of thread
Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#107 - 2013-01-11 18:45:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Dark Assassin15
Ferahgo wrote:
Failed diplomacy has lost 600 million isk to ghost. Ghost has lost 0 to failed. End of thread

Kill mail #1
Kill mail #2

ooooooo, two killls............

If it wasn't for the fact that you guys are fighting this war offline your KB would be littered
with loss mails i can assure you that.

Odin 01
State War Academy
Caldari State
#108 - 2013-01-11 22:32:33 UTC
Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Ferahgo wrote:

Kill mail #1
Kill mail #2

If it wasn't for the fact that you guys are fighting this war offline your KB would be littered

If you guys actually went farther than 2 jumps you would see we are online. Also why are we going to play station games all day? I have been in Caldari space and actually I was 4 jumps from Rens a few nights ago sitting in space. Had you dared to travel you would have caught me with my pants down in a BS. Alas the 10 of you that were online at that time never once ventured from Rens undock to come give me that pretty little wipe you promised.

End of the day we have more kills against you then you against us; so obviously we are winning that war and we didn't even start it.
Secundus Velari
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#109 - 2013-01-11 22:42:30 UTC
Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Ferahgo wrote:

Kill mail #1
Kill mail #2

Cry more... also you obviously have never been a merc, war targets rarely undock so you kill what ever they undock in to keep your contractors happy. Most wars are station camping and POS removals, its not a glamorous job but hey takes more skill to get kills than your rens station games.
TheWidower
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#110 - 2013-01-11 23:21:27 UTC
I like beans
Grus Darkhart
Astrotech Syndicate
#111 - 2013-01-11 23:28:07 UTC
600 mil isk? thats it? Pirate
Fulmen
Failed Diplomacy
#112 - 2013-01-11 23:47:46 UTC
BRETT FAVRE!
BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#113 - 2013-01-12 05:10:19 UTC
Fulmen wrote:
BRETT FAVRE!

Take your sportsball talk outta here
Wolf Kolona
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#114 - 2013-01-12 21:48:19 UTC
TheWidower wrote:
I like beans

Can confirm.

Almost Bittervet.

Secundus Velari
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#115 - 2013-01-14 07:59:50 UTC
Bump - recent contracts coming to an end please get in touch for contracts to start within the next few days.
Secundus Velari
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#116 - 2013-01-16 09:45:02 UTC
Bump - still looking more contracts. We also take single player assassinations and highsec POS take downs (all except large online in HS).
Wolf Kolona
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#117 - 2013-01-18 10:16:51 UTC
Hm. No more Faild smack.

Surprising.

Almost Bittervet.

BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#118 - 2013-01-20 20:37:41 UTC
We need more contracts so I can replace that Proteus
Danny Centauri
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#119 - 2013-01-22 12:40:24 UTC
Confirming that BadAss is terrible at EVE and we need to help him replace his proteus.

EVE Manufacturing Guide - Simple guides to manufacturing in EVE for both beginners and more experienced players.

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#120 - 2013-01-23 05:43:28 UTC
Wow. Failed Diplomacy smack talk is about as bad as Rebirth smack talk.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance