These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

101 uses for a Dust Bunny

First post
Author
Macks Artilius
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#81 - 2013-01-11 01:52:47 UTC
I'd use him to paint my Bhaalgorn. If he's lucky, as a painter. If he's unlucky, as paint.
Charlepetit LaJoie
Trust Me Ltd
#82 - 2013-01-11 03:16:11 UTC
I'm feeling guilty now for making fun of my fellow New Edenites on the planet's surface, so I'm going to pick my Dust Bunny up, dust him or her off, and slip him or her a little extra ISK to welcome him or her to the galaxy.*

* (I'm not sure how to tell a him Bunny from a her Bunny. I think you have to tip them upside down.)
Veronica Kerrigan
Hand Of Midas
My Other Laboratory is a Distillery
#83 - 2013-01-11 04:16:24 UTC
Charlepetit LaJoie wrote:
I'm feeling guilty now for making fun of my fellow New Edenites on the planet's surface, so I'm going to pick my Dust Bunny up, dust him or her off, and slip him or her a little extra ISK to welcome him or her to the galaxy.*

* (I'm not sure how to tell a him Bunny from a her Bunny. I think you have to tip them upside down.)

If by giving them ISK you mean giving them something I bought for them, and by something I bought for them you mean high powered shells, then yes I will be giving them ISK. I am sure the shockwave will knock the dust off as well, so they aren;t too dusty. Not that I would let them on my beautiful minmatar ships. They would manage to get it dirtier than they already are.

P.S. All gender identification of dust bunnies will require is patience. Give it a month, and you should be pretty sure.
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#84 - 2013-01-11 15:15:32 UTC
Veronica Kerrigan wrote:
Charlepetit LaJoie wrote:

If by giving them ISK you mean giving them something I bought for them, and by something I bought for them you mean high powered shells, then yes I will be giving them ISK. I am sure the shockwave will knock the dust off as well, so they aren;t too dusty. Not that I would let them on my beautiful minmatar ships. They would manage to get it dirtier than they already are.

P.S. All gender identification of dust bunnies will require is patience. Give it a month, and you should be pretty sure.

Gender identification of Dust Bunnies is quick and simple, using the following test: Call your Dust Bunny 'Sweet Cheeks." If it flips you off, or makes rude nosise, it's Male. If it tries to rip your lungs out, it's Female.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

SB Rico
C0NC0RD Branch Office
The Dead Parrots
#85 - 2013-01-11 16:38:23 UTC
1. Jettison him in space to uncloak haulers.
2. Pay him $1.50 an hour to clean the captains quarters
3. Breed him and open up EVE's first pet shop
4. Give him a clipboard and get him to follow me around so people think I am important
5. Teach him to say "Polly wanna cracker" and "Pieces of Eight"so my parrot can take a well needed break.

Scammers are currently selling killrights on this toon for up to 5mil, if you have paid for this service demand your money back at once.

Killing me should be for free.