These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Cleveland, OH Pilot Meetup, Saturday Jan. 19th 2013

Author
Zerge Bacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-01-06 21:03:59 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Phantom
Just some friendly drinks and discussions in Cleveland! Somewhat short notice on this but we've got a few already so drop something here and come by!

Date: January 19th, 2013
Time: 7:00pm
21 Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115

The reservation is under the name Adam.

I have reserved the 'side room' which has about 14 seats in it, but people standing around are fine so bring some comfy shoes as we may push past 14 with all these maybes!

Attendees:
Zerge Bacon
Korvus Falek + 1
Lt Orion
FugginNutz
Mara Tessidar
Feuerfrei Planedefiler
Malarin Koramar
Lord Ryan
BrewGuy
Hellion Specter
Lunarian Lanori Estidal +1
Orika
Konkel
syektoh McDonald

Maybes:
Marcus Harikari
Dell Axim (former player, most likely attending)
darkfriar (former character owner, most likely attending)
Ashaemon (former player, maybe attending)
The Mach +1
Celly Smunt
Cha Boi +1
Nutrinity

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. ~The Ugly

Marcus Harikari
#2 - 2013-01-07 01:34:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Marcus Harikari
Funny thing, I actually just took that day off.
Korvus Falek
Depraved Corruption
#3 - 2013-01-08 00:58:06 UTC
X
Lt Orion
The Underpant Gnomes
#4 - 2013-01-08 04:03:48 UTC
Confirmed!

Both time and date will work for me.

Lt
FugginNutz
Trolls From Outer Space
#5 - 2013-01-09 02:32:36 UTC  |  Edited by: FugginNutz
I am confirmed. I also have confirmation of a former Eve player (who got me into this game) and possibly other former Eve player as well.

Dell Axim (former player, most likely attending)
darkfriar (former character owner, most likely attending)
Ashaemon (former player, maybe attending)

Edit:

Might get another player who lives in the area too.

www.failheap-challenge.com #failheap on irc.griefplay.net @Fuggin_Eve

Zerge Bacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-01-09 04:42:31 UTC
FugginNutz wrote:
I am confirmed. I also have confirmation of a former Eve player (who got me into this game) and possibly other former Eve player as well.

Excellent! I will leave them in the maybe column until you tell me otherwise.

As you mentioned in the other thread, when it gets closer to the date and we have a better grasp on numbers I will call ahead and reserve a table under my name, which is Adam.
That way there will be no confusion over nerdy t-shirts and the like...though I will still be rocking my RvB duds undoubtedly. \o/

Korvus Falek
Depraved Corruption
#7 - 2013-01-09 18:34:51 UTC
Zerge Bacon wrote:
FugginNutz wrote:

Excellent! I will leave them in the maybe column until you tell me otherwise.

As you mentioned in the other thread, when it gets closer to the date and we have a better grasp on numbers I will call ahead and reserve a table under my name, which is Adam.
That way there will be no confusion over nerdy t-shirts and the like...though I will still be rocking my RvB duds undoubtedly. \o/

Sounds like a plan, I was thinking the same as well about calling ahead; glad youve got it under control Big smile
Celly Smunt
Neutin Local LLC
#8 - 2013-01-10 01:22:38 UTC
Thread bump from Cincinnati...

if i could get off work, I'd come...

GL on the event guys and gals.

o/
Celly

Don't mistake fact for arrogance, supposition for fact, or disagreement for dismissal. Perception is unique in that it can be shared or singular. Run with the pack if you wish, but think for yourself. A sandwich can be a great motivator.

Mara Tessidar
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-01-10 02:04:34 UTC
I'll be there barring any unforeseen circumstances.
The Mach
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2013-01-10 02:10:24 UTC
Possible +1 maybe more if I can bring the friends
Cha Boi
State War Academy
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-01-10 02:26:09 UTC
Might make the trip from Dayton with a +1 depending on what work looks like. I'll know for sure by this weekend.
Zerge Bacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2013-01-10 02:39:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Zerge Bacon
As far as I'm concerned about the friends and +1's the more the merrier! Big smile

Everyone needs to be aware though that it looks like we'll be passing into large party territory which means extra gratuity will likely be added on automatically. If possible bring cash to pay for bills in case their splitting policy is a *****.

Also...large party territory \o/ woooCool

What does everyone think about name tags and such? I could buy a few and make them up before hand with a couple to spare in case??

EDIT: I've confirmed that they do take reservations way ahead of time so I'd like to have a nice confirmed list by early next week so I can at least give them a guesstimate. If you're name is in the maybe list try to let me know ASAP either way(along with guests). Not going to be a big deal if a few are still in the air by the time this rolls around though.

FugginNutz
Trolls From Outer Space
#13 - 2013-01-10 02:55:25 UTC
If buying nametag materials is an issue, I can get the standard peel-n-stick from work for free. Just let me know.

Marcus Harikari
#14 - 2013-01-10 03:05:03 UTC
My sister will be in town that weekend, and I may be going to dinner with family, since that is the only day I took off. Uhm. Well. Hmm. Ehh. Yawn. I'll think about it.
Malarin Koramar
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2013-01-10 03:53:47 UTC
Normally have to work till 9 or 10, but will try to get out early. If I can't, will this still be going on after 9p.m. ? If so I would definitely attend.
FugginNutz
Trolls From Outer Space
#16 - 2013-01-10 04:29:25 UTC
I have no doubts this will be going on well after 9pm.

Zerge Bacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-01-10 04:51:07 UTC
FugginNutz wrote:
If buying nametag materials is an issue, I can get the standard peel-n-stick from work for free. Just let me know.

It wouldn't be an issue really but if you can get them for free without getting in trouble or anything...well yea do that if it's not a problem Lol. Saves you all from reading my terribad handwriting more than once!

As for the 9pm question I'd have to agree with FugginNutz this should be rolling past 9 with no issues.

ChrisTooFar
Dromedaworks inc
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#18 - 2013-01-10 05:13:29 UTC
Whoa, I had no idea I wasn't the only person from Ohio that spends countless hours flying spaceships around! P

On another note, I won't be able to make it up from school (Akron) that day, got a big scholarship meeting going on. Oops

o/

Dromedaworks Inc. - Director of American Timezones

Taz100420
Perkone
Caldari State
#19 - 2013-01-10 05:25:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Taz100420
Damn too bad I didnt see this like a week ago lol. We need one closer to me :p Like maybe Toledo. I'd love to go hang out with fellow nerds, drink and shoot the sh*t about internet spaceships lol

P.S: I'd also wear a suit and tie to represent the Alliance :p
ChrisTooFar
Dromedaworks inc
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#20 - 2013-01-10 05:30:46 UTC
Taz100420 wrote:
Damn too bad I didnt see this like a week ago lol. We need one closer to me :p Like maybe Toledo. I'd love to go hang out with fellow nerds, drink and shoot the sh*t about internet spaceships lol

P.S: I'd also wear a suit and tie to represent the Alliance :p

If I were to dress up...

Dromedaworks Inc. - Director of American Timezones

123Next pageLast page