These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[MERCS] The Ghost Army - Back again!

Author
Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#61 - 2013-01-07 16:16:34 UTC
Nice ****!!!!! "I Need Lunch"

Dark Assassin15 wrote:
I love the comment about rebirth. Just drives our point home.
OHHH NOOOO NOT REBIRTH......

NetheranE
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2013-01-08 11:39:43 UTC  |  Edited by: NetheranE
I sincerely question the honestly of 1v1s by the members in this thread, but that is yet to be seen.

Hopefully this is worth my isk.

/doubt
Ferahgo
Gem Industries Inc.
#63 - 2013-01-08 12:33:27 UTC
NetheranE wrote:
I sincerely doubt the honestly of 1v1s by the members in this thread, but that is yet to be seen.

/doubt

How would you know? You guys play as much station games as failed diplomacy do. Do some research before you speak. Also it apparently isn't worth your isk since your corp is losing
roy oakes
boom boom long time
#64 - 2013-01-08 12:41:12 UTC
NetheranE wrote:
I sincerely doubt the honestly of 1v1s by the members in this thread, but that is yet to be seen.

/doubt

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=warning&l=http%3a%2f%2fghostarmy.eve-kill.net%2f%3fa%3dkill_detail%26amp%3bkll_id%3d15622455&domain=eve-kill.net

id call that 1v1. we both ensured our buddies would not undock or interfere in anyway. fight till one dies. no run. no dock. no pods.

https://wiki.eveonline.com/?_ga=1.263942732.1175653019.1457937776

NetheranE
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#65 - 2013-01-08 13:12:49 UTC  |  Edited by: NetheranE
Ferahgo wrote:
NetheranE wrote:

/doubt

How would you know? You guys play as much station games as failed diplomacy do. Do some research before you speak. Also it apparently isn't worth your isk since your corp is losing

I'd suggest a thorough dose of your own medicine before retaliating so vigorously. Your forum rage is particularly strong, should get a pill for that.

A single arazu whom was in the midst of assisting a friend with this http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15816208, is hardly bragging rights. Particularly due to the fact that when your gang was engaged outright, you fled post-haste as if the devil himself chased you. Further, the war has hardly been active 48hrs and you claim such superiority already? Relax, child.
Then again, that is your first and only engagement as such with our corp. Perhaps one should seek more material before publishing an opinion?

I lambasted your 1v1 reputation simply due to the fact that the only reliable characters I've met personally would have to start and end with Axel Greye or Thieving.
Past that we're all douche-canoes and contrary claims should be kept to ourselves.
Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#66 - 2013-01-08 13:43:53 UTC
Dude!!!!! "Where Is The Love??????" Yes we ganked your razu and you guys
ganked my cane with a mach and a vindi, tell you what next time I'll turn the suit case off so to make the fight
more fair

NetheranE wrote:
I sincerely question the honestly of 1v1s by the members in this thread, but that is yet to be seen.

/doubt

Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2013-01-08 13:54:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Johnny Thunders
"Aint It Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!" bro? I'll 1 v1 anyone, gets me ganked a lot to the anger of some lol but to me it's just an internet spaceship game!!!!!!

roy oakes wrote:
NetheranE wrote:

/doubt

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=warning&l=http%3a%2f%2fghostarmy.eve-kill.net%2f%3fa%3dkill_detail%26amp%3bkll_id%3d15622455&domain=eve-kill.net

id call that 1v1. we both ensured our buddies would not undock or interfere in anyway. fight till one dies. no run. no dock. no pods.
Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#68 - 2013-01-08 14:03:40 UTC
Dude!!! "That's Not Right!!!!!" I only fled in my pod after my hurricane
went boom, if there would have been guns on the pod I would have stayed and finished the mach off!!!!

NetheranE wrote:
Ferahgo wrote:
NetheranE wrote:

/doubt

I'd suggest a thorough dose of your own medicine before retaliating so vigorously. Your forum rage is particularly strong, should get a pill for that.

A single arazu whom was in the midst of assisting a friend with this http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15816208, is hardly bragging rights. Particularly due to the fact that when your gang was engaged outright, you fled post-haste as if the devil himself chased you. Further, the war has hardly been active 48hrs and you claim such superiority already? Relax, child.
Then again, that is your first and only engagement as such with our corp. Perhaps one should seek more material before publishing an opinion?

I lambasted your 1v1 reputation simply due to the fact that the only reliable characters I've met personally would have to start and end with Axel Greye or Thieving.
Past that we're all douche-canoes and contrary claims should be kept to ourselves.

Ferahgo
Gem Industries Inc.
#69 - 2013-01-08 14:14:39 UTC
I fled? I stayed until the guy died, pod warped out and scooped the cargo while your friend thieving stood next to the station with his machariel not moving an inch. So I warped to station to fight him. Maybe your typhoon friend could have helped support the arazu instead of GTFO and leave him behind. Maybe you should look to your own about being pansies.

Stay docked in dodixie, you aren't bothering us
NetheranE
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#70 - 2013-01-08 14:32:00 UTC  |  Edited by: NetheranE
Johnny Thunders wrote:
Dude!!! "That's Not Right!!!!!" I only fled in my pod after my hurricane
went boom, if there would have been guns on the pod I would have stayed and finished the mach off!!!!

NetheranE wrote:
Ferahgo wrote:
NetheranE wrote:
*snip*

*snip*

*snippage*

While I appreciate your exuberance, for the ease of reading and general sanity, you should put your response -under- the quote you are referring to.
For an internet spaceship game, you put a fair bit of work into your visage and forum posting. Metagaming > Gaming perhaps?

Ferahgo wrote:
I fled? I stayed until the guy died, pod warped out and scooped the cargo while your friend thieving stood next to the station with his machariel not moving an inch. So I warped to station to fight him. Maybe your typhoon friend could have helped support the arazu instead of GTFO and leave him behind. Maybe you should look to your own about being pansies.

Your highly bigoted and disdainful attitude gives little credence to your opinion. Then again, you apparently know everything, so perhaps I should just leave you be, right?

That was a nano-bump fit phoon in order to get the Napoc off station, but you knew that right?
Thieving docked to swap to his rep clone, undocked to find you guys had already warped off and that was the end of it.

Clearly him engaging a Maelstrom, Megathron, 2 Proteus, Hurricane and Harbinger with his Mach (and a Vindi at his side) while solo-tanking you all simultaneously (in the wrong clone) is only worthy of your ignorance.
Roll

I'll leave further points of argument to the actual war. For now your attitude is rather repulsive however, lets hope that improves yeah? Nothing worse than a smack-talking poor-sport to ruin a good scuffle.
Best of luck boys, see you in space o7
Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#71 - 2013-01-08 14:35:54 UTC
I don't think your "Kung Fu" is strong bro, practice more

NetheranE wrote:
Ferahgo wrote:

Your highly bigoted and disdainful attitude gives little credence to your opinion. Then again, you apparently know everything, so perhaps I should just leave you be, right?

That was a nano-bump fit phoon in order to get the Napoc off station, but you knew that right?
Thieving docked to swap to his SS clone, undocked to find you guys had already warped off and that was the end of it.

Clearly him engaging a Maelstrom, Megathron, 2 Proteus, Hurricane and Harbinger with his Mach (and a Vindi at his side) while solo-tanking you all simultaneously is only worthy of your ignorance.
Roll

I'll leave further points of argument to the actual war. For now though your attitude is rather repulsive however, lets hope that improves yeah? Nothing worse than a smack-talking poor-sport to ruin a good scuffle.
Best of luck boys, see you in space o7

NetheranE
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#72 - 2013-01-08 14:38:53 UTC  |  Edited by: NetheranE
Johnny Thunders wrote:

NetheranE wrote:
Ferahgo wrote:
*snip*

*snip*

**reserved for post-war response**

Here we go, after a measly 4 days (if that) of war, and ganking a single supporting Arazu of ours (in the midst of assisting an ally) for the cost of none other than the Hurricane of seizure prone Johnny Thunder (in an actual engagement) there was little to nothing that came of this war.

Despite moving out in fleets on numerous occasions, no engagements were found in any TZ due to Ghost Army remaining in their stations to run locates against us and simply remaining docked when it became apparent we were close by.
At least we chose a consistent station to stay docked in.

However, I'm hilariously sure that they ganked repeated amounts of afk miners and dull skulled mission runners in this time.
If you need some scrubs ganked, these are probably the guys for you.
If you need a serious opponent tackled, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

Perhaps someday we'll cross paths again, till then, was a minimal showing but that's what we get for allying into wars and actually coming out to your targets in force.
They bug out.
Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#73 - 2013-01-08 14:46:24 UTC
Haters Gonna Hate

NetheranE wrote:
Johnny Thunders wrote:

NetheranE wrote:
Ferahgo wrote:
*snip*

*snip*

**reserved for post-war response**

Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#74 - 2013-01-08 16:45:56 UTC
You guys are terrible. Roll

[img]http://www.invokemethod.com/repo/failedsig.png[/img]

Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#75 - 2013-01-08 17:07:29 UTC
Yeah we cannot all be pro trade hub station game players "Waiting on somebody to shove" we have to go and hunt targets, nice tit's by the way

Dark Assassin15 wrote:

Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#76 - 2013-01-08 17:35:50 UTC
Johnny Thunders wrote:
Yeah we cannot all be pro trade hub station game players "Waiting on somebody to shove" we have to go and hunt targets, nice tit's by the way

Dark Assassin15 wrote:

well since we are pro trade hub campers, you know where we are so why haven't you showed up yet ?

Let the excuses begin..

Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#77 - 2013-01-08 17:38:23 UTC
Dark, baby, are we breaking up? Is this our break up song? "The Exploited"
I believe if you check your notifications, it is Failed that war deced us, if we had wardeced you we would come looking
but I got nothing but love for you

Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Johnny Thunders wrote:

Dark Assassin15 wrote:

well since we are pro trade hub campers, you know where we are so why haven't you showed up yet ?

Let the excuses begin..

Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2013-01-08 17:40:24 UTC
Johnny Thunders wrote:
I believe if you check your notifications, it is Failed that war deced us, if we had wardeced you we would come looking

Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Johnny Thunders wrote:

Dark Assassin15 wrote:

Let the excuses begin..

i guess it must be super cool to link you tube videos in every reply. like i said earlier, let the excuses begin

Johnny Thunders
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#79 - 2013-01-08 17:43:32 UTC
I am the coolest I place an internet spaceship game We're still bros

Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Johnny Thunders wrote:

Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Johnny Thunders wrote:

Dark Assassin15 wrote:

Let the excuses begin..

i guess it must be super cool to link you tube videos in every reply. like i said earlier, let the excuses begin

Dark Assassin15
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#80 - 2013-01-08 17:48:06 UTC
Johnny Thunders wrote:
I am the coolest I place an internet spaceship game We're still bros

I bet they place right next to your collection of male dwarf pr0nz