These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bulk Trade Mailing List Ban Scam

Author
W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#41 - 2013-01-08 09:36:14 UTC
Oh i could prevent that if there is a pattern. :D

Roberto Rastapopoulos
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2013-01-28 20:47:11 UTC
Next one

he have got 20m by the fist time and now he need 25m

i hate scammers and he is one a new mailing list i have Create

Pro Trade all are willcome to Join the new list whitout bans for not conform posting
W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#43 - 2013-01-28 20:57:44 UTC
lol well a mailing list created out of spite and anger
What
could
possibly
go
wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roberto Rastapopoulos
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2013-01-28 21:06:40 UTC
you do every one scam if they mail not conform and that is a scam i hope
mutch of them left your mail list iam not the only one that got a ban and i think
thats the wrong way to ban the prodders and write then

Sent: 2013.01.28 20:24
To: Roberto Rastapopoulos,

now you pay 25m because you are too stupid to use my mailing list

we prodder and buyer can arrange all self we dont need you and your scamming tackticks

sry about my English its not my Main Lang

My new Mailing list are

Pro Trade

Free to Join
W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#45 - 2013-01-28 21:09:06 UTC
i dont like out of context quoting
Quote:

please do give it your best shot

Re: Re: Re: Re: What for a problem you have
Sent: 2013.01.28 20:33
To: W3370Pi4,

its only a mail list loser we do a new one whitout scam pussy

Re: Re: Re: What for a problem you have
Sent: 2013.01.28 20:33

good luck and fly safe

Re: Re: What for a problem you have
Sent: 2013.01.28 20:32

You know what i say **** you i post it to eve forum iam not the fist ************ scammer

Re: What for a problem you have
Sent: 2013.01.28 20:24

now you pay 25m because you are too stupid to use my mailing list

What for a problem you have
Sent: 2013.01.28 16:06

What a problem you have whit me

Why iam ban again i have every time do all right

Roberto Rastapopoulos
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2013-01-28 21:16:37 UTC
And whats your problem you scam the traders and prodders thats fact you can post whatever you want

but have a nice day
Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.
#47 - 2013-01-28 22:02:57 UTC
cool your heels papadopolous.

he has numbers in his name you see.

@JerryTPepridge

Jarkovii
7 Corners Trading
#48 - 2013-01-29 04:49:16 UTC
Hey W3370Pi4, you should be a bit more lenient on the English requirement. I remember when you first started Legit Trade and you were a bit more lax on the obvious mistakes and typos and whatnot. And as far as the Bulk Trade Mailing List goes, why not send a warning mail to the "perpetrator" and an explanation for his mistakes; instead of slamming down the ban hammer and asking for a "fine" for the "free" service???
W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#49 - 2013-01-29 07:29:55 UTC
I explained him twice and i dont discriminate on people about their english level - this guy clearly didnt care about the rules and people who show some effort in writing their mail simply get a reminder the others who send a couple words with some price well they get banned period

Lutin Ballista
Ballista Investment Corp
#50 - 2013-01-29 08:34:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Lutin Ballista
W3370Pi4 wrote:
I explained him twice and i dont discriminate on people about their english level - this guy clearly didnt care about the rules and people who show some effort in writing their mail simply get a reminder the others who send a couple words with some price well they get banned period

I could make a joke about your poor use of the English language but I shall elect not to do so in light of the excellent job that you are doing. Keep banning fools like Rasta please. If they can't follow a few simple rules to make the list more user friendly then they shouldn't be allowed to take part.

Keep up the good work!
Teibor
Quay Industries
#51 - 2013-01-29 11:15:12 UTC
I got banned absolutely months ago and told I would have to pay to rejoin.........my crime? pressed reply to list instead of an individual person. Simple mistake but 1 that WD40 couldnt care less about.
W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#52 - 2013-01-29 11:58:55 UTC
Check your mails Teibor

Toku Jiang
Jiang Laboratories and Discovery
#53 - 2013-01-29 16:10:25 UTC
I think the point of the thread is simply this, the bulk trade mailing list sucks and the person that runs it is an ***, or at least that is what I got out of it.

I can't say for sure as I have never used the trade list and have no intention of doing so (I have no trouble selling my wares on the open market for better profit), but I did read the rules over and it looks to me like you should have had your attorney look over the fine details prior to posting.

Here is something else. There is a little thing on the EVE forums that handles sell/buy orders last I checked Blink perhaps you should just go there and not whine about it.
Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
#54 - 2013-01-29 16:21:43 UTC
Khalessi Khagah wrote:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ban?
Sent: 2012.12.28 02:14
To: Khalessi Khagah,

nope i am just cashing in on very hard work that people **** all over without a single care in the world.

i was nicer before and still people dont care.

so i have to be ruthless because in the end , nobody has the guts to make a new mailing list its too much efforts and pays very little or only after a long time.

I have no vendetta against the new people i ban old members aswell all the same .

Regards

lol what a douchebag

Not today spaghetti.

W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#55 - 2013-01-29 16:25:47 UTC
Pretty much summarize it yeah i decided to go full douchebag in eveonline because everyone else is so nice just nice and charming like in hello kitty online :D

Claire Coffee
Coffee Inc
#56 - 2013-01-29 16:28:03 UTC
W3370Pi4 wrote:
Pretty much summarize it yeah i decided to go full douchebag in eveonline because everyone else is so nice just nice and charming like in hello kitty online :D

you just admitted playing HKO! Shocked ...or else how do you know.

[b]DRINK COFFEE Do stupid things Faster with More Energy[/b]

Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
#57 - 2013-01-29 16:31:23 UTC
W3370Pi4 wrote:

RAWR MAH MAILIN LISTS

Not today spaghetti.

Callduron
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#58 - 2013-01-29 17:22:43 UTC
Toku Jiang wrote:
I think the point of the thread is simply this, the bulk trade mailing list sucks and the person that runs it is an ***, or at least that is what I got out of it.

I've never used it either but I'm not seeing this. A mailing list is a policed sub-community with rules. Every corp functions the same way.

Unless you're outraged by the notion of other players having authority over you there's not much to see here. His house, his rules, the door is right there.

I write http://stabbedup.blogspot.co.uk/

I post on reddit as /u/callduron.

W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#59 - 2013-01-29 17:33:36 UTC
I think i`m in love ;D

XrayZII
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#60 - 2013-01-29 17:46:30 UTC
the rules are simple to follow. If u cant follow the rules then we get rid of u.
u will always be welcome back, but for a price...
the time we keep monitoring the mails that come in is a full time job, and we wanna keep it nice and clean for everyone that follows the rules and uses the ML frequently.

For all the people that come here whining about getting banned or whatnot, u've done something wrong and we banned u.
If we were to send mails to the ppl that did something wrong (wich i usually do) we would need to mail every sucker, every time with a "this is why". When this player should know what the rules are and follow the simple, described rules on the wiki page.
This "this is why" would take up sooooo much time, and i, for one, aint gonna be doing that for free. And neither would any of u ;)

So please! send me or w33 a mail before u come to the forums and go all "j'acuse!" (spelling?).

thnx for your time and i hope to see u on the ML for some buisness o7

• X.