These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Tier three destroyers please?

Author
Zoltan Lazar
#1 - 2013-01-05 09:16:01 UTC
I want a 425mm AC dessie!
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#2 - 2013-01-05 09:34:33 UTC
It's called a Cyclone.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Paikis
Vapour Holdings
#3 - 2013-01-05 10:44:47 UTC
You might also like to try the Hurricane, I hear it's OK.
Xuixien
Black Echelon
#4 - 2013-01-05 11:06:34 UTC
New Caldari Destroyer:

The Aves -

5 Highs
4 Mids
3 Lows

Destroyer Skill Bonus: 5% bonus to Kinetic Missile Damage and 10% bonus to Kinetic Missile Rate of Fire per level.
Role Bonus: 95% reduction in the powergrid need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers and 50% reduction in the CPU need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#5 - 2013-01-05 11:32:19 UTC
Xuixien wrote:
New Caldari Destroyer:

The Aves -

5 Highs
4 Mids
3 Lows

Destroyer Skill Bonus: 5% bonus to Kinetic Missile Damage and 10% bonus to Kinetic Missile Rate of Fire per level.
Role Bonus: 95% reduction in the powergrid need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers and 50% reduction in the CPU need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers



yes I'm sure your 750 DPS ownmobile won't be unbalanced in any way

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Maeltstome
Academy of the Unseen Arts
The Potato Alliance
#6 - 2013-01-05 14:01:53 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Xuixien wrote:
New Caldari Destroyer:

The Aves -

5 Highs
4 Mids
3 Lows

Destroyer Skill Bonus: 5% bonus to Kinetic Missile Damage and 10% bonus to Kinetic Missile Rate of Fire per level.
Role Bonus: 95% reduction in the powergrid need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers and 50% reduction in the CPU need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers



yes I'm sure your 750 DPS ownmobile won't be unbalanced in any way


I like the part where his kinetic missile have an ROF bonus.
Inkarr Hashur
Skyline Federation
#7 - 2013-01-05 15:24:27 UTC
10% rate of fire bonus lol
Warpshade
Warped Industries
#8 - 2013-01-05 16:09:42 UTC
So basically you want to strap a cockpit onto a large weapon system?
Kery Nysell
#9 - 2013-01-05 16:51:14 UTC
Warpshade wrote:
So basically you want to strap a cockpit onto a large weapon system?


Isn't that the concept behind most Minmatar ships ?

...

stoicfaux
#10 - 2013-01-05 17:05:32 UTC  |  Edited by: stoicfaux
Warpshade wrote:
So basically you want to strap a cockpit onto a large weapon system?

Cockpit? Pffft, whippersnappers. Back in the day, we didn't have cockpits.


Also, color hadn't been invented yet.[1] Kids nowadays are spoiled. Especially that Joseph brat.


edit:
[1] This is also why race relations were so intense back then.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

NEONOVUS
Mindstar Technology
Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2013-01-05 20:58:38 UTC
I could see this being hilarious.
Please do it CCP
Skorpynekomimi
#12 - 2013-01-05 21:05:33 UTC
Kery Nysell wrote:
Warpshade wrote:
So basically you want to strap a cockpit onto a large weapon system?


Isn't that the concept behind most Minmatar ships ?


No, that's strapping an engine AND a cockpit to a weapons system, and duct-taping some solar panels onto it.

Economic PVP

Tsobai Hashimoto
Perkone
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-01-05 22:50:55 UTC
not to feed the troll but i would like to see a new t2 dessy. command dessies for small gang fw!


faction BC too!
Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#14 - 2013-01-05 23:48:17 UTC
Tsobai Hashimoto wrote:
not to feed the troll but i would like to see a new t2 dessy. command dessies for small gang fw!

Yes, please! A T2 Khanid command dessie with rof bonuses to rockets and light missiles and a battlecruiser size tank Pirate.

Remove standings and insurance.

Dan Carter Murray
#15 - 2013-01-06 00:43:06 UTC
New Amarr tier 3 destroyer

Lightbringer
1 high
1 mid
1 low

fitting
0 turret hardpoints
0 missile hardpoints

hitpoints
400 shield
2500 armor
475 structure

power/cpu
208 CPU
4 PG

bonus
99.9999% reduction in doomsday device powergrid use
99.9999% reduction in armor plate powergrid use
99.9999% reduction in propulsion module powergrid use

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Garviel Tarrant
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#16 - 2013-01-06 01:45:58 UTC
Because tier 3 bc's weren't ******* ******** enough i guess?

BYDI recruitment closed-ish

Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2013-01-06 10:38:36 UTC
Mara Pahrdi wrote:
Tsobai Hashimoto wrote:
not to feed the troll but i would like to see a new t2 dessy. command dessies for small gang fw!

Yes, please! A T2 Khanid command dessie with rof bonuses to rockets and light missiles and a battlecruiser size tank Pirate.

Probably won't happen as we already have Heretic hull which is Khanid, without some of classic Khanid goodness though. Wouldn't mind a retcon here though Big smile
Xuixien
Black Echelon
#18 - 2013-01-06 19:14:53 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Xuixien wrote:
New Caldari Destroyer:

The Aves -

5 Highs
4 Mids
3 Lows

Destroyer Skill Bonus: 5% bonus to Kinetic Missile Damage and 10% bonus to Kinetic Missile Rate of Fire per level.
Role Bonus: 95% reduction in the powergrid need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers and 50% reduction in the CPU need of Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers



yes I'm sure your 750 DPS ownmobile won't be unbalanced in any way


It'll only have 2500 HP.

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Clementina
Coreli Corporation
#19 - 2013-01-07 04:51:35 UTC
What is really needed is a command bonus destroyer, for the ever popular frigate roam.
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#20 - 2013-01-07 04:54:28 UTC
stabbers are as fast as AFs. Just use them.

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

12Next page