These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Teaching a pig to sing......

First post
Author
CCP Paradox
#21 - 2013-01-04 15:11:35 UTC
And here I came expecting a cute little youtube video of a singing piglet. Ah well.

CCP Paradox | EVE QA | Team Phenomenon

Space Magician

Zen Dad
Solitary Sad Bastard In Space
#22 - 2013-01-04 15:16:45 UTC
CCP Paradox wrote:
And here I came expecting a cute little youtube video of a singing piglet. Ah well.


I'll send you a picture of my wife instead and then you'll see why I spend more and more time cloaked in lo-sec...
Iosue
Black Sky Hipsters
#23 - 2013-01-04 15:23:24 UTC
yeah, changes suck sometimes. but look on the bright side, they often open up great opportunities to make isk if you know how to anticipate them properly.

btw, i'd expect Zen Dad to be a little more amenable to the idea of impermanence than the average pod pilot.
Charlepetit LaJoie
Trust Me Ltd
#24 - 2013-01-04 15:38:37 UTC
Zen Dad wrote:
Can anybody tell me of any other game ( RL or virtual) where the rules are changed and the goalposts moved so often? !

World of Warcraft would be one example. Look for recordings of the Legendary show at GamebreakerTV. They discuss each week the latest changes being made to that game.
Jenn aSide
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#25 - 2013-01-04 15:43:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
How exactly does one play.....and then wind up playing the wrong game ?


The same way some of my co-workers wind up making a choice to take a job EVERYONE knows is stressful, dangerous and thankless, then complain about the job being stressful , dangerous and thankless lol. Or like my cousin's fellow marines who i met at a party, complaining about having to be on ships and training in mud....if you don't like ships, water, mud etc, why in the high hells would you be a Marine?

Some people in the EVE playerbase are simply Art imitating life, they don't like things about EVE (like the constant changes, which have been a part of EVE since day one) or EVE's community, but they keep playing EVE rather than leaving for greener pastures. If i didn't like things they same way they don't, I could NOT justify PAYING to do it. Sure, everyone ain't me, but even so something just don't make sense.
Zen Dad
Solitary Sad Bastard In Space
#26 - 2013-01-04 15:46:22 UTC
Iosue wrote:


btw, i'd expect Zen Dad to be a little more amenable to the idea of impermanence than the average pod pilot.


....nice one... grasshopper.
Anslo
Scope Works
#27 - 2013-01-04 15:51:22 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
How exactly does one play.....and then wind up playing the wrong game ?


words



I swear you say the same thing over and over again in slightly different and demeaning ways, but in the end it's the same:

People may not like some things about Eve, but that doesn't mean they should leave. You seem hell bent on just thinning the herd instead of trying to foster its growth.

Get over yourself.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Jenn aSide
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#28 - 2013-01-04 15:56:59 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
How exactly does one play.....and then wind up playing the wrong game ?


words



I swear you say the same thing over and over again in slightly different and demeaning ways, but in the end it's the same:

People may not like some things about Eve, but that doesn't mean they should leave. You seem hell bent on just thinning the herd instead of trying to foster its growth.

Get over yourself.


Case in point.

Rather than recognize there is a problem with YOUR way of thinking (demonstrated by the fact that you play a game you don't even like), the problem is obviously those of us who do. If you feel demeaned by my words, that too should tell you something.

I just don't understand masochism, in this case forcing yourself to endure something you find unpleasant rather than seeking something you might actually find pleasant. But no, people like you would rather ruin it for us all than go away and be happy elsewhere, because at the end of the day you can't BE happy and would rather the rest of us share your misery.
Rodtrik
Aphex Industries
#29 - 2013-01-04 16:18:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Rodtrik
Jenn aSide wrote:


Case in point.

Rather than recognize there is a problem with YOUR way of thinking (demonstrated by the fact that you play a game you don't even like), the problem is obviously those of us who do. If you feel demeaned by my words, that too should tell you something.

I just don't understand masochism, in this case forcing yourself to endure something you find unpleasant rather than seeking something you might actually find pleasant. But no, people like you would rather ruin it for us all than go away and be happy elsewhere, because at the end of the day you can't BE happy and would rather the rest of us share your misery.


Actually, he's correct. One could infer that you are simply "trolling softly" as it were by making zealot like claims against non-combatant carebears just to get a response. That, would be your problem.

But back to the topic at hand; you first immediately jump to the conclusion that he does not like the game at all. This is an inaccurate assumption, as one does not either like or does not like. It is not simply black and white. There are grays. Your failure to recognize this speaks to your inability to comprehend another's viewpoint and, as a whole, your narrow world view. So in this case, you're right. The problem is with you, not him.

You then move to a pseudo-ad hominem attack by saying he's masochistic due to your inability to comprehend gray areas and that, to you, you either love Eve to a fanatical level, or you dislike it and play to be a "masochist." He does not find the game unpleasant, simply one aspect of it, ship to ship combat. More so, based on his posts, it seems he is more against the zealot like player base who partake in PvP regularly and the recent resurgence of highly anti-carebear sentiment that it is, to a point, a form of persecution to the fullest extent. Eve was meant to be harsh, but not meant to be a tool of persecution. To this extent, I agree with Anslo.

Quote:
But no, people like you would rather ruin it for us all than go away and be happy elsewhere, because at the end of the day you can't BE happy and would rather the rest of us share your misery.


This I find highly interesting, as it fully summarizes your lack of world view. "Ruin it for us all" seems a bit of an over reaching assumption to state. You assume everyone wants what you want. Clearly, this is not the case despite your continued vocal actions.

Even more so, you once again assume he isn't happy with your "go away and be happy elsewhere" statement. He is happy with his game play, he is not happy with zealots like you, who would rather stagnate Eve than see it grow. New Eden is large, there is room for everyone.

"Because at the end of the day you can't BE happy and would rather the rest of us share your misery" is the most laughable part of this. Sharing misery? He's condemning your attitude and behavior, not spreading around woe and pain to the player base. If anyone is offended, I would have to say it's you. Well, perhaps I am also offended by your continued posting on these forums, but I digress.

Either way, your are absolutely non-credible in your opinion as it is beyond the bounds of being biased. I've seen your posts numerous times and I simply cannot stay silent any longer.

You, Jenna Side, and others like you, are bad for the game I love.
Merouk Baas
#30 - 2013-01-04 16:44:50 UTC
Zen Dad wrote:

Can anybody tell me of any other game ( RL or virtual) where the rules are changed and the goalposts moved so often?

AI changes and "re-balances"


So, after 10 years, they changed the NPC AI. Are you really asking if any other game has made major changes this often (once every 10 years)? Cause, like, all of them.
Jenn aSide
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#31 - 2013-01-04 16:55:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Rodtrik wrote:


Actually, he's correct. One could infer that you are simply "trolling softly" as it were by making zealot like claims against non-combatant carebears just to get a response. That, would be your problem.


This is another problem with people like you. You think I NEED a response from you types? It's kind of like the "you just don't like my playstyle" thing, basedon the idea that what you do is so important the rest of us actually care lol.

Non-combatant carebears? I'm a (mostly) non-combatant carebear, the assumptins you make in 2 senstences are as staggering as they are incorrect.

Quote:


But back to the topic at hand; you first immediately jump to the conclusion that he does not like the game at all. This is an inaccurate assumption, as one does not either like or does not like. It is not simply black and white. There are grays. Your failure to recognize this speaks to your inability to comprehend another's viewpoint and, as a whole, your narrow world view. So in this case, you're right. The problem is with you, not him.

You then move to a pseudo-ad hominem attack by saying he's masochistic due to your inability to comprehend gray areas and that, to you, you either love Eve to a fanatical level, or you dislike it and play to be a "masochist." He does not find the game unpleasant, simply one aspect of it, ship to ship combat. More so, based on his posts, it seems he is more against the zealot like player base who partake in PvP regularly and the recent resurgence of highly anti-carebear sentiment that it is, to a point, a form of persecution to the fullest extent. Eve was meant to be harsh, but not meant to be a tool of persecution. To this extent, I agree with Anslo.


You've got to be kidding me. Where you fall completely off track (well, one of the places, there are so many) is in your jump to the conclusion that I in someway am a black and white thinker. You are confusing a single post with an entire complex person (me), a standard internet communication barrier.

That you can make so many mistakes in so short a time says something about you.


Quote:

This I find highly interesting, as it fully summarizes your lack of world view. "Ruin it for us all" seems a bit of an over reaching assumption to state. You assume everyone wants what you want. Clearly, this is not the case despite your continued vocal actions.

Even more so, you once again assume he isn't happy with your "go away and be happy elsewhere" statement. He is happy with his game play, he is not happy with zealots like you, who would rather stagnate Eve than see it grow. New Eden is large, there is room for everyone.


Where do you types come from? I assume everyone wants to run incursions, anomalies and lvl 5 missions (which is what I mostly do)?

I assume nothing. EVE is what it is, if a person doesn't like that (like the OP demonstrated, change is a part of EVE and yet he's complaining about the rules being changed all the time"), well, that's fine, but their choice to continue playing EVE is stupid. I can't and would never "force" someone to stop playing, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to point out this truth to them

And no, EVE doesn't have room for everyone, it's a niche game with a particular audience, no matter how much people like you would wish it wasn't so.


Quote:

"Because at the end of the day you can't BE happy and would rather the rest of us share your misery" is the most laughable part of this. Sharing misery? He's condemning your attitude and behavior, not spreading around woe and pain to the player base. If anyone is offended, I would have to say it's you. Well, perhaps I am also offended by your continued posting on these forums, but I digress.

Either way, your are absolutely non-credible in your opinion as it is beyond the bounds of being biased. I've seen your posts numerous times and I simply cannot stay silent any longer.

You, Jenna Side, and others like you, are bad for the game I love.


And people like you are bad for the humanity I love, and yet you exist lol. At least I think you exist, you could be a bot, those things are getting super sophisticated these days.

I'm not "bad for the game" and couldn't be unless I was a DEV or a hacker. Some people can't stand that other people tell the truth about them and their ways (Anslo is a perfect example, notice I wasn't even talking to him when he replied to me out of the clear blue ) and you've joined the intolerance club. No one is forcing you to read my posts, you make a choice to read the opinons of someone you disagree with (me)...which points to the very same masochistic streak I identified. If you can't even deal with disagreement on the forum, how do you live in-game?

You types better get used to me, until CCP takes away my right to post on these forums, I'm going to tell the truth about you and your kind (your kind being the insidious cancer-like "carebear" insurgency hell bent on destroying one of the few good games the MMO industry has). Don't like it, use the ignore function.
Zen Dad
Solitary Sad Bastard In Space
#32 - 2013-01-04 17:34:56 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Rodtrik wrote:


Actually, he's correct. One could infer that you are simply "trolling softly" as it were by making zealot like claims against non-combatant carebears just to get a response. That, would be your problem.


This is another problem with people like you. You think I NEED a response from you types? It's kind of like the "you just don't like my playstyle" thing, basedon the idea that what you do is so important the rest of us actually care lol.

Non-combatant carebears? I'm a (mostly) non-combatant carebear, the assumptins you make in 2 senstences are as staggering as they are incorrect.

Quote:


But back to the topic at hand; you first immediately jump to the conclusion that he does not like the game at all. This is an inaccurate assumption, as one does not either like or does not like. It is not simply black and white. There are grays. Your failure to recognize this speaks to your inability to comprehend another's viewpoint and, as a whole, your narrow world view. So in this case, you're right. The problem is with you, not him.

You then move to a pseudo-ad hominem attack by saying he's masochistic due to your inability to comprehend gray areas and that, to you, you either love Eve to a fanatical level, or you dislike it and play to be a "masochist." He does not find the game unpleasant, simply one aspect of it, ship to ship combat. More so, based on his posts, it seems he is more against the zealot like player base who partake in PvP regularly and the recent resurgence of highly anti-carebear sentiment that it is, to a point, a form of persecution to the fullest extent. Eve was meant to be harsh, but not meant to be a tool of persecution. To this extent, I agree with Anslo.


You've got to be kidding me. Where you fall completely off track (well, one of the places, there are so many) is in your jump to the conclusion that I in someway am a black and white thinker. You are confusing a single post with an entire complex person (me), a standard internet communication barrier.

That you can make so many mistakes in so short a time says something about you.


Quote:

This I find highly interesting, as it fully summarizes your lack of world view. "Ruin it for us all" seems a bit of an over reaching assumption to state. You assume everyone wants what you want. Clearly, this is not the case despite your continued vocal actions.

Even more so, you once again assume he isn't happy with your "go away and be happy elsewhere" statement. He is happy with his game play, he is not happy with zealots like you, who would rather stagnate Eve than see it grow. New Eden is large, there is room for everyone.


Where do you types come from? I assume everyone wants to run incursions, anomalies and lvl 5 missions (which is what I mostly do)?

I assume nothing. EVE is what it is, if a person doesn't like that (like the OP demonstrated, change is a part of EVE and yet he's complaining about the rules being changed all the time"), well, that's fine, but their choice to continue playing EVE is stupid. I can't and would never "force" someone to stop playing, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to point out this truth to them

And no, EVE doesn't have room for everyone, it's a niche game with a particular audience, no matter how much people like you would wish it wasn't so.


Quote:

"Because at the end of the day you can't BE happy and would rather the rest of us share your misery" is the most laughable part of this. Sharing misery? He's condemning your attitude and behavior, not spreading around woe and pain to the player base. If anyone is offended, I would have to say it's you. Well, perhaps I am also offended by your continued posting on these forums, but I digress.

Either way, your are absolutely non-credible in your opinion as it is beyond the bounds of being biased. I've seen your posts numerous times and I simply cannot stay silent any longer.

You, Jenna Side, and others like you, are bad for the game I love.


And people like you are bad for the humanity I love, and yet you exist lol. At least I think you exist, you could be a bot, those things are getting super sophisticated these days.

I'm not "bad for the game" and couldn't be unless I was a DEV or a hacker. Some people can't stand that other people tell the truth about them and their ways (Anslo is a perfect example, notice I wasn't even talking to him when he replied to me out of the clear blue ) and you've joined the intolerance club. No one is forcing you to read my posts, you make a choice to read the opinons of someone you disagree with (me)...which points to the very same masochistic streak I identified. If you can't even deal with disagreement on the forum, how do you live in-game?

You types better get used to me, until CCP takes away my right to post on these forums, I'm going to tell the truth about you and your kind (your kind being the insidious cancer-like "carebear" insurgency hell bent on destroying one of the few good games the MMO industry has). Don't like it, use the ignore function.



JENN - your comments aptly illustrate the title of my post.....

Rodtrik
Aphex Industries
#33 - 2013-01-04 17:38:08 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:


This is another problem with people like you. You think I NEED a response from you types? It's kind of like the "you just don't like my playstyle" thing, basedon the idea that what you do is so important the rest of us actually care lol

Non-combatant carebears? I'm a (mostly) non-combatant carebear, the assumptins you make in 2 senstences are as staggering as they are incorrect..


""you just don't like my playstyle"

It is one of those things. I don't care if you think it's important or not, nothing you do is important either. Nothing ANYONE really does is important in this game. It is not until you take those actions and see them as a whole, and not as individual, that something truly "matters." And once again, you use the "us" reference. This further discredits you by showing you assume you speak for "us," and or anyone else save for yourself.

The assumption you make in 2 small paragraphs are as staggering as they are incorrect.


Quote:

You've got to be kidding me. Where you fall completely off track (well, one of the places, there are so many) is in your jump to the conclusion that I in someway am a black and white thinker. You are confusing a single post with an entire complex person (me), a standard internet communication barrier.
That you can make so many mistakes in so short a time says something about you.


Jenna.

One simply needs to look at your posting history to see you are, indeed, a black and white thinker. You claim Eve is a hobby for you, which you position as something above or more important than fun. You've claimed numerous times you either love Eve or your hate it and should leave. In this thread alone you've done it numerous times. Please be realistic.

Yes you care bear, that's grand. It is your attitude that is in question that is seemingly anti casual gamer, which can at times me seen as anti carebear.

Quote:

I assume nothing. EVE is what it is, if a person doesn't like that (like the OP demonstrated, change is a part of EVE and yet he's complaining about the rules being changed all the time"), well, that's fine, but their choice to continue playing EVE is stupid. I can't and would never "force" someone to stop playing, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to point out this truth to them

And no, EVE doesn't have room for everyone, it's a niche game with a particular audience, no matter how much people like you would wish it wasn't so.[quote]

Oh but you do assume, a lot. Eve is indeed what Eve is and unless we are Developers and/or decision makers at CCP, that is not changing.

No, your assumptions lie in when you "speak" for "us" or some such. You continue to position this issue as us vs. them. This should not be the case outside of nul block engagements or corporations fighting each other, vying for control of something. As players, as a community, it should be "we."

This is the issue I take with you and others like you. Years ago, Eve was a true community. Yes people bashed others and trolled etc, but no one truly persecuted due to play style. We were all Eve players, pod pilots, and we were quite happy (at least those I interacted with, on this alt AND my main). But recently I have noted that there is a staggering increase in anti-casual and anti-carebear sentiment to the point that it is almost a new form of "cyber racism." It is your continued assumptions that these casuals with to "spread misery" and "ruin it for us." They just want to play the game.

And once again you show your true colors. "Their choice to continue playing EVE is stupid" because they disagree with an aspect of it? You, again, show your black and white thinking. It is not a "truth," it is your lack of world view and seeing other people's opinion.


[quote]
I'm not "bad for the game" and couldn't be unless I was a DEV or a hacker. Some people can't stand that other people tell the truth about them and their ways (Anslo is a perfect example, notice I wasn't even talking to him when he replied to me out of the clear blue ) and you've joined the intolerance club. No one is forcing you to read my posts, you make a choice to read the opinons of someone you disagree with (me)...which points to the very same masochistic streak I identified. If you can't even deal with disagreement on the forum, how do you live in-game?

You types better get used to me, until CCP takes away my right to post on these forums, I'm going to tell the truth about you and your kind (your kind being the insidious cancer-like "carebear" insurgency hell bent on destroying one of the few good games the MMO industry has). Don't like it, use the ignore function.


Again, lack of world view. To be bad for a game does not mean your must be a dev. Eve is a game where all action means something. In this case, you are "bad" for the game because of your pro-persecution attitude. You see your biased opinion as truth. Do you perhaps watch Fox News? I don't mean that as an attack, I'm just curious.

Anslo may be a bit hot headed, but he does have a point if one, again, looks at your history of posting. He says tolerate and let people play, which is good to me. While you spew vitriol that people should leave if they dislike one or two things...which is not good.

My choice to read your point does not speak to me being masochistic, as you do not seem to understand the meaning of the word. I choose to read and use you as an example of all that is wrong with the community. You are like a microcosm of all that is wrong. If I didn't like disagreement on a forum, why would I be criticizing you? Again, your assumptions are unfounded.

I am quite used to "people like you," as I have argued on the same point, and will continue to do so until you see this game as a mature adult, not some spoiled child wielding your opinion around as if it were a law of science. If anything destroys Eve, it is intolerant immature opinions.
Mathalina
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2013-01-04 17:41:07 UTC
Rodtrik wrote:
I am quite used to "people like you," as I have argued on the same point, and will continue to do so until you see this game as a mature adult, not some spoiled child wielding your opinion around as if it were a law of science. If anything destroys Eve, it is intolerant immature opinions.


The beatings will continue until morale improves! \o/
Rodtrik
Aphex Industries
#35 - 2013-01-04 17:49:54 UTC
One last thing to add is one of the biggest assumptions everyone makes is the most fascinating to me;

Everyone assumes players who speak pro-bear, pro-casual, pro-playstyle are all casuals and care bears. From my research, Anslo does not seem to be a care bear.
Jenn aSide
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#36 - 2013-01-04 17:55:02 UTC
Rodtrik wrote:

""you just don't like my playstyle"

It is one of those things. I don't care if you think it's important or not, nothing you do is important either. Nothing ANYONE really does is important in this game. It is not until you take those actions and see them as a whole, and not as individual, that something truly "matters." And once again, you use the "us" reference. This further discredits you by showing you assume you speak for "us," and or anyone else save for yourself.

The assumption you make in 2 small paragraphs are as staggering as they are incorrect.


English please, becuase what you just posted is non-sense.

It's also a lie. you can't claim to not care what I think then respond to me with book lenght posts telling how you don't care what I think. It is you who give me my power. Ultimately it is you and people like Anslo who will propel me to Chairmanship of the CSM, at which I will use to start a coup that will result in the take over of CCP and thus EVE. Good news is when i take over I will only ban 2 peple from the game, bad news is you're one of them.

(L..O...L)



Quote:

Jenna.

One simply needs to look at your posting history to see you are, indeed, a black and white thinker. You claim Eve is a hobby for you, which you position as something above or more important than fun. You've claimed numerous times you either love Eve or your hate it and should leave. In this thread alone you've done it numerous times. Please be realistic.

Yes you care bear, that's grand. It is your attitude that is in question that is seemingly anti casual gamer, which can at times me seen as anti carebear.


It's JENN, not Jenna. L2read or some such.

And very simply (and i'll type slowly so you can understand this), just because YOU can't understand what I'm saying means nothing about me. Just like the hobby thing, I was replying to a person who said "but a game should be fun" (he was whining about some thing thats been a part of the game not being "fun" for him). For some of us , CHALLENGE (like you'd have in a hobby) is "fun".

Not surprising that you would read my posts and let carebearist bias effect your perception of it.

Quote:

Oh but you do assume, a lot. Eve is indeed what Eve is and unless we are Developers and/or decision makers at CCP, that is not changing.

No, your assumptions lie in when you "speak" for "us" or some such. You continue to position this issue as us vs. them. This should not be the case outside of nul block engagements or corporations fighting each other, vying for control of something. As players, as a community, it should be "we."


Now your the gammer police lol. Sorry, Us don't like you, so We off.

Quote:

This is the issue I take with you and others like you. Years ago, Eve was a true community. Yes people bashed others and trolled etc, but no one truly persecuted due to play style. We were all Eve players, pod pilots, and we were quite happy (at least those I interacted with, on this alt AND my main). But recently I have noted that there is a staggering increase in anti-casual and anti-carebear sentiment to the point that it is almost a new form of "cyber racism." It is your continued assumptions that these casuals with to "spread misery" and "ruin it for us." They just want to play the game.

And once again you show your true colors. "Their choice to continue playing EVE is stupid" because they disagree with an aspect of it? You, again, show your black and white thinking. It is not a "truth," it is your lack of world view and seeing other people's opinion.


Omg dude. did i really just read what i read? Wiat, let me read that again.

.....

Ok, I read it again. I'm going to stop right here and simpyl put you on my ignore list, because If i replied honesty to that , that, tragedy you wrote above not only would ccp ban me for life from these forums, Icelandic Special Forces would parachute onto my house to capture me and take me to the Hague for a war crimes trial. You're demented.

good bye.


KrakizBad
Section 8.
#37 - 2013-01-04 17:58:43 UTC
Rodtrik wrote:
One last thing to add is one of the biggest assumptions everyone makes is the most fascinating to me;

Everyone assumes players who speak pro-bear, pro-casual, pro-playstyle are all casuals and care bears. From my research, Anslo does not seem to be a care bear.

Your research is bad.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2013-01-04 18:00:46 UTC
Rodtrik wrote:
One last thing to add is one of the biggest assumptions everyone makes is the most fascinating to me;

Everyone assumes players who speak pro-bear, pro-casual, pro-playstyle are all casuals and care bears. From my research, Anslo does not seem to be a care bear.


Don't mind that guy - he always has an opinion that he demands be heard, but never wants to listen, and as soon as you disagree with him, you're part of all of his problems and he'll either accuse you of something or start calling you names... or if you're really lucky, both. Best solution is to just not give him any attention. Hide posts, move along.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Karak Terrel
Foundation for CODE and THE NEW ORDER
#39 - 2013-01-04 18:02:04 UTC
Rodtrik wrote:
because of your pro-persecution attitude.

Actually i did not read all the recent posts about the "care vs. null bear conflict" (in lack of a better word). Would anyone shed some light on those persecutions non-combatant carebears have to suffer? I'm really curious.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2013-01-04 18:03:59 UTC
Karak Terrel wrote:
Rodtrik wrote:
because of your pro-persecution attitude.

Actually i did not read all the recent posts about the "care vs. null bear conflict" (in lack of a better word). Would anyone shed some light on those persecutions non-combatant carebears have to suffer? I'm really curious.


I'm pretty sure it's just a knee-jerk reaction to every time someone suggests a nerf to their favourite mining spot or NPC station. I don't know anyone who's really actually "suffering from persecution" though. It's a game, how would that even apply?

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104