These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

James315 isnt going far enough

First post First post
Author
Danks
Fat Angry Toe Tappin Inbreds
#81 - 2013-01-02 13:14:26 UTC
Theron Dashto wrote:
Alana Charen-Teng wrote:
The entitlement mentality of petition-happy miners is unreasonable, because they do not understand what it means to play in EVE's multiplayer 'sandbox' environment - you can try to play the way you like, and others can try to interrupt your play.

I'm curious. Why don't the minerbumpers try to interrupt the play of miners in low-sec?

It's okay, you don't really have to answer. We all know why.

Because like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and Jesus they don't exist?
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#82 - 2013-01-02 13:55:00 UTC
Shows how little you know...

Danks wrote:
Theron Dashto wrote:
Alana Charen-Teng wrote:
The entitlement mentality of petition-happy miners is unreasonable, because they do not understand what it means to play in EVE's multiplayer 'sandbox' environment - you can try to play the way you like, and others can try to interrupt your play.

I'm curious. Why don't the minerbumpers try to interrupt the play of miners in low-sec?

It's okay, you don't really have to answer. We all know why.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Karrl Tian
Doomheim
#83 - 2013-01-02 16:21:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Karrl Tian
Sara Arran wrote:
[ Remember all the "he kill my 300mil ship with 3mil ship" posts?

This. I knew a group of -10 pirates who were living exclusively off dessie ganks on miners----they got a nice 600mil faction drop off a Hulk one time, too. I used to work with them when I was canflipper and thus could go into even a 1.0 system and scout targets for warp-in and we were all noobs and all buddies.

Then the good times ended....Sad

Danks wrote:

Tooth Fairy is gonna your pull your molars out while you sleep for saying that.
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#84 - 2013-01-02 23:26:19 UTC
Wescro wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Sara Arran wrote:
I am a supporter of the New Order but i don't believe we are going far enough.

I second this, for highsec griefers your doing it wrong!!

If you want to learn to grief highsec. Come join the conference elite. Check our KB compared to the new order and decide for yourself.

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

edit: http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=298890

70b in 3 months? Not bad at all.

Don't wanna brag here, every miner death is a tragic and sobering incident of violent liberation from botting, but we have put up 90b worth of kills in December alone. Not being restriced by corporations or alliances means we don't have a central killboard, but we track all our kills.

Would love to run some joint ops with you guys sometime. Keep up the good work.

We would be down.

Ill add you in game Big smile

A True Champion of High Security Space

Kaiirii
Mong's Marauders
#85 - 2013-01-02 23:38:15 UTC
Meh.

We wardec'd all these little James followers and none have appeared to fight.

To put it simply, these guys and their "order" and just bad PvPers who have resorted to bumping miners to get their kicks.

Mark Munoz
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#86 - 2013-01-02 23:43:01 UTC
I am confused how your idea is different than NO's current mission other than just focusing on new players.
Runeme Shilter
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#87 - 2013-01-03 00:01:39 UTC
Kaiirii wrote:
Meh.

To put it simply, these guys and their "order" and just bad PvPers who have resorted to bumping miners to get their kicks.

Most of the gankers in the New Order are already -5 or less, so you don't even need to wardec. How many miners have survived due to your interventions?
Alana Charen-Teng
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#88 - 2013-01-03 05:22:05 UTC
Kaiirii wrote:
Meh.

Why fight you, when victory for us is assured? Victory!!!
Kaiirii
Mong's Marauders
#89 - 2013-01-03 15:01:49 UTC
Alana Charen-Teng wrote:
Kaiirii wrote:
Meh.

Why fight you, when victory for us is assured? Victory!!!

I somehow don't think victory is assured.
When your ready to pew pew with the big boys and not the miners come find me.

Let the miners afk all they want, makes them easier to shoot when they go to low sec.
Bing Bangboom
DAMAG Safety Commission
#90 - 2013-01-03 16:00:09 UTC
Kaiirii wrote:
[

Let the miners afk all they want, makes them easier to shoot when they go to low sec.

Well, this is unique. Threats of getting pvped by a dangerous, low-sec pirate from someone who is, in fact, a dangerous, low-sec pirate.

However, the fact that Agents and Knights of the New Order have not "come out" and given you the good fights you desire is just the logical conclusion of what the New Halaima Code of Conduct requires.

As our goal is to educate and control the High sec miners we naturally limit our discussions, bumps, and attacks to, now follow me here, Highsec miners! We will NEVER be ready to pew pew with the big boys since they are of no interest to us. They also are of no aid to the miners. They (and you) are superfulous to the situation. (This means you don't matter to the New Order, as you have discovered.)

We've been war-decced, we've been bountied, we've had our kill-rights sold across the known universe. Vultures sit outside our stations, they sit in the ice fields, they (try to) sit at our instawarps. And the Macks keep exploding. The pods are bursting. And the ISK is flowing into the New Order and out of the non compliant miners wallets faster than ever.

And all the dangerous, low-sec pirates in Eve can't stop us. Victory is definitely assured.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

By choosing to mine in New Order systems, highsec miners have agreed to follow the New Halaima Code of Conduct.  www.minerbumping.com

Theron Dashto
Doomheim
#91 - 2013-01-03 16:41:39 UTC
Bing Bangboom wrote:
As our goal is to educate and control the High sec miners we naturally limit our discussions, bumps, and attacks to, now follow me here, Highsec miners! We will NEVER be ready to pew pew with the big boys since they are of no interest to us.

Translation:

Our goal is to avoid conflict with targets who can actually fight back. We are a bunch of sissies who wear lacy panties so we avoid the vP part of PvP whenever possible.

Roll
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#92 - 2013-01-03 17:11:44 UTC
Kaiirii wrote:
Meh.

Any response, James 315 mooks?
Bing Bangboom
DAMAG Safety Commission
#93 - 2013-01-03 17:16:47 UTC
Theron Dashto wrote:
Bing Bangboom wrote:
As our goal is to educate and control the High sec miners we naturally limit our discussions, bumps, and attacks to, now follow me here, Highsec miners! We will NEVER be ready to pew pew with the big boys since they are of no interest to us.

Translation:

Our goal is to avoid conflict with targets who can actually fight back. We are a bunch of sissies who wear lacy panties so we avoid the vP part of PvP whenever possible.

Roll

Really? This is the best you've got? We are "sissies".

Here's the truth. We are vPing in ways you don't even comprehend. We have goals and a plan for achieving them. All attempts to stop us have been turned to our advantage. Your space "bushido" is pointless and it makes you look pathetic in your attempts to have any effect on us. Do you think we should slap the miners in the face with a glove before we shoot them?

Sissies... heh.

BBB

By choosing to mine in New Order systems, highsec miners have agreed to follow the New Halaima Code of Conduct.  www.minerbumping.com

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#94 - 2013-01-03 17:21:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Theron Dashto wrote:
Bing Bangboom wrote:

Translation:

Roll

It's only not PvP when the barge is piloted by a bot, if a person is in charge of the ship then it is classified as PvP. It might not be ~elite PvP~ but it is PvP all the same. Besides I like lace panties, on a woman.

Education wise if you're mining and don't want to get ganked you have a few options open,

• pay them the money, don't get ganked (yes it's extortion, it is a valid game mechanic, and is the mainstay of many a pirate)
  • actually fit a proper tank to your barge, Mackinaws can tank pretty well, Procurors and Skiffs can tank extremely well
  • use an orca for support, that shield harmonising link gives a nice boost to defence
  • situational awareness, be aware of your surroundings, know what is going on around you, be aware of all the redskulls in local
  • don't afk mine and if you do, expect to wake up in a pod
  • if you see a bunch of catalyst & barge wrecks in a belt, move to another belt
  • if you haven't paid, be aware that you may well be next

Khergit Deserters wrote:
Kaiirii wrote:
Meh.

It's not like they're hard to find, if Kaiirii wants to fight the New Order, their current locations are well publicised. You can't declare war on someone AND expect them to come to you.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#95 - 2013-01-03 19:30:52 UTC
You people trotting out the ~honourable pvp~ argument are idiots. That died a long time ago.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Singular Snowflake
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#96 - 2013-01-03 22:47:04 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Kaiirii wrote:
Meh.

When Kaiirii starts mining in our systems (the highsec) without a permit, we will be there. Before that the most these people can offer is impotent tears in local.
Kairos Antilles
Doomheim
#97 - 2013-01-03 22:48:56 UTC
Alana Charen-Teng wrote:
I believe we have several new players who subscribed after reading the minerbumping blog, and are participating with us.

Why would anyone be reading Minerbumping (and as a result subscribing), if they aren't already in the EVE universe? Seems like an odd occurrence, some random person stumbling upon Minerbumping...
Alana Charen-Teng
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2013-01-04 00:36:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Alana Charen-Teng
La Nariz wrote:
You people trotting out the ~honourable pvp~ argument are idiots. That died a long time ago.

Always amusing to see it.

Kairos Antilles wrote:
Alana Charen-Teng wrote:
I believe we have several new players who subscribed after reading the minerbumping blog, and are participating with us.

Why would anyone be reading Minerbumping (and as a result subscribing), if they aren't already in the EVE universe? Seems like an odd occurrence, some random person stumbling upon Minerbumping...

Through friends who already play, perhaps.
Xolve
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#99 - 2013-01-04 01:26:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Kaiirii wrote:

Tell me more about 'Pew Pew with the big boys' and Empire Declarations of War... I'm all ears.

Kaiirii wrote:

You know- when you exist as a High Sec entity, even with any PvP you may have done, you have about ZERO input on what constitutes or differentiates ANYONE in regards to PvP and skill.

I don't care about the New Order, James315, or any of this miner bumping skulduggery, but while someone is engaging in their chosen play style, your inability to affect their chosen play style in any manner, doesn't make THEM the incapable party; it makes YOU the incapable party.

I'm always available if you need another cold dose of truth.
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#100 - 2013-01-04 02:07:22 UTC
Xolve wrote:
I don't care about the New Order, James315, or any of this miner bumping skulduggery, but while someone is engaging in their chosen play style, your inability to affect their chosen play style in any manner, doesn't make THEM the incapable party; it makes YOU the incapable party.

I like the cut of this jibe, even if I am mostly a high sec scrub-lord. Quoted for truth.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance