These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[EU] 55M SP Caldari looking for relaxed casual PvP

Author
Dr Baltar
The Twelve Colonies
#1 - 2013-01-01 20:07:46 UTC
I'm here again, maybe once i find a decent corp :(

Looking for a corp with main focus on PvP but which doesn't take it seriously. Must be casual atmosphere without mandatory ops. Ideally you fly cheap throwaway T1 frig/cruiser fleets , not interested to commit better ships [don't have much ISK :( ]. My PvP skills are limited, but interested to learn. Have ECM skills (blackbird).

Also RL must come first, and i'm not regularly online so it should not bother you when i'm not on for 2 weeks cause i'm busy at work. My prime time would be around 20:00 - 23:00 eve time on weekdays (usually 1-3 times a week) .

If you have any questions, please drop me a line ingame.

Fly safe,

Dr Baltar
Tinge Shade
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-01-01 20:44:15 UTC
I have sent you an Eve mail. It will be waiting for you when you next log in.

Best Regards,

Tinge Shade
Curtis GEDDES2
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-01-01 22:34:24 UTC
hey there, im the ceo of a null corp with sov, looking for pvp pilots, might not be what you are looking for but thought i might aswell give it a shot

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=189130&find=unread
Dr Baltar
The Twelve Colonies
#4 - 2013-01-02 18:49:48 UTC
Still looking...

What i'm actually after is a corp with a similar philosophy/attitude to Red vs Blue. Speak: Uncomplicated, non-serious PvP in cheap ships, but with a small team of individuals and not as someone anonymous. Hopefully some friendship will evolve within the team over time, at least that would be the goal.

Fly safe,

Dr Baltar
Kasli Catal
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-01-03 05:06:15 UTC
Offering non-anonymous and non-serious PvP in Low-sec/WT Hi-sec, most roams are in cheap (fly what you can afford) fleets, offer comms, industrial wing via Alliance, and of course are independent of any and all sov entities
Saska Dax
Section 387
VOX Cartel
#6 - 2013-01-03 09:56:24 UTC

Hi

I would like to bring our corporation LDC to your attention, info is below. we are a multispectral corp with a high indy presence.

the corp is founded on the precedents of autonomy, freedom and profit. and have no CTA ofr compulsory activities.

we have set ideals and a plan we are working towards.

i enclose our info below. if you are interested get in touch hope to hear from you soon.

Saska

THE LDC GROUP OF CORPORATIONS

MEMBERS OF STEALTH ALLIANCE

Corp Public Channel : LDC REC

Alliance Public Channel : Vomitorium Emporium

Present Membership 130 +
Main Activity 1700- 0500 evt

Fun - Companionship - Freedom - Profit

LDC's foremost focus is to have fun. EVE is a game, and people play it to relax and have a good time - if you're not having fun, something is wrong! We aim to keep the corporate environment as light-hearted and casual as possible while still retaining structure, direction, and goals. Our aim is to be the very best at what we do, nothing else.

We are a professional, experienced and well run multifaction corporation Corp which needs EU/US TZ pilots for PVP, PVE, WH mining and industrial work to further our ambitions. We are presently based for consolidation, rest and recruitment in high sec space with some operations in low sec and null. We are proud members of Stealth alliance and will be returning to Null sec soon. There are no mandatory corporate operations and no quotas. Play your game how you see fit - just don't get your corp-mates in trouble with your actions

We would also welcome the amalgamation of smaller corps into our own if you want to gain help and a new direction.

What we offer members

Precision PVP
PVE
Regular ops
Corp pos's and labs
maxed out orca/rorq boosting, mass transportation /freighters
clone creation
organised mining events
Our own WH and its attractions
Corp ore/mineral /salvage /commodities buying scheme
ship building for your requirements
invention capability
PVE mission help
BPC use from our BPO stock
PI work
Ship replacement for pvp loses
training for younger pilots.

Works we have in progress
Black ops fleet
Dust merc division

Minimum requirements

That you jump on and use comms as much as possible
PVP/PVE /industryVocation
That you are a decent human being
That you represent the corp/alliance in a resonable way
That you listen to and obey FC`s regardless
A willingness to train towards a fleet doctrine

Contact us below or contact Saska Dax, Mariset or Miss Latasha

The public channel is below
LDC Rec Channel
Vomitorium Emporium
Hulemand
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#7 - 2013-01-03 20:31:03 UTC
Coreli Corporation might be something for you. We are a Serpentis loyalist capsuleer corporation focused on small scale PvP and with a booster production wing for those interested in a bit of industrial.

We focus on armor frigate/cruiser fleets, and in the future we want to focus on black ops as well.

We take part in the RP part of New Eden, like in the event at Evoulon where we fought along side Serpentis/Angel Cartel pilots (http://community.eveonline.com/news/newsFromEve.asp?of=true&newsTitle=serpentis-attack-devastates-evaulon-vii). Basicly we try to make a story behind the PvP, so it isn't just about kill rations and the killboard.

Check us out at www.corelicorp.net or in our recruitment thread https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=161496

Contact me if you have questions!

Admiral Hulemand Core Operations Overseer