These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Merry christmas, Destination Skillqueue!

First post
Author
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#81 - 2012-12-28 10:54:29 UTC
Tikktokk Tokkzikk wrote:
So I post in this thread and get spammed with love?

Bot or not, I'd love some christmas love!

That's what she said?

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#82 - 2012-12-28 12:18:03 UTC
Marie Hartinez wrote:
Got a like from FluffyDice..... my year is now complete. Cool

I'm such a like *****. Blink

I feel so loved..... maybe it's just the Bacardi talking. Twisted

You are welcome to some of my over 2100. Really annoying the constant flashing and inability to see my 'real' notifications.

It's a form of trolling and hostile.

Only option is to turn off Notifications in settings, but htat's essentially what they are causing anyway.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#83 - 2012-12-28 12:19:19 UTC
Morgan Torry wrote:
FluffyDice just spammed me with likes. Can't say I feel violated since it ended with 42 likes.

You are very lucky.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Enochia Starr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#84 - 2012-12-28 15:28:54 UTC
I too like long walks on the beach
Fix Lag
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#85 - 2012-12-28 16:29:48 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Marie Hartinez wrote:

You are welcome to some of my over 2100. Really annoying the constant flashing and inability to see my 'real' notifications.

Only option is to turn off Notifications in settings, but htat's essentially what they are causing anyway.

You manage to get buttemad over the silliest of things.

CCP mostly sucks at their job, but Veritas is a pretty cool dude.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#86 - 2012-12-28 16:33:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Fix Lag wrote:

You manage to get buttemad over the silliest of things.

I'm real happy that I have at least someone's utter and undivided attention.

I love being a point of fascination in people's lives.

Edit: especially over the silliest of things.

Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
#87 - 2012-12-28 17:13:47 UTC
Chribba wrote:
Marie Hartinez wrote:
Chribba wrote:
Gogela wrote:
I can't believe you keep track of that Lol
EVE-Search does that for me Lol

Xtreem wrote:
true, but who is #204? he is pure awesomeness!
I heard it was YOU! Shocked

/c

Lies....

I heard it was me, the Bacardi said so.

And with that, I'm off to bed to sleep it off. Don't envy my hangover in the morning. I know I won't. Ugh

EVE-Search says you are #8114...

/c

As always Chribba, everything you do delivers.

EVE wouldn't be so interesting without you, man.

Keep up the good work.

Surrender is still your slightly less painful option.

Marie Hartinez
#88 - 2012-12-28 17:20:45 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Marie Hartinez wrote:

Seems to me that sarcasm isn't one of your strong points.

Or maybe it's just that outside of a script, no one really likes you.

I actually think it's a bit funny, and apparently, so do quite a few people.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#89 - 2012-12-28 17:25:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Marie Hartinez wrote:

Yup, it's after 12:00 pm Eastern Time.

Here come the nonsense posters just like clockwork.

edit: Sliced down the wall of boilerplate.

AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
#90 - 2012-12-28 17:45:25 UTC
Chribba wrote:

Actually Akita T has overtaken DS' spot.

At the time of this post this is the current rank;

1. Akita T - 32465
  2. Dark Shikari - 28773
  3. Tippia - 26617
  4. Malcanis - 21633
  5. Liang Nuren - 20015
  6. Joshua Calvert - 17759
  7. Grimpak - 16554
  8. Chribba - 14785
  9. Jim McGregor - 14356
  10. MotherMoon - 14307

/c

What would be more interesting is the total posts correlated by duration from the first post to the last post.

That's the real figure, because to have more posts than someone who does not post anymore is meaningless.

AK

This space for rent.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#91 - 2012-12-28 19:13:20 UTC  |  Edited by: DeMichael Crimson
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Really annoying the constant flashing and inability to see my 'real' notifications.

Should consider it a complement. Obviously they don't give the 'LIKES' out to everyone which means they must have in the past actually viewed and 'LIKED' a few of your post's to include your character in their 'LIKE' giving.

Besides that, another option is just open the 'LIKES' counter menu and click the "See All Notifications" text located at the bottom. Can easily see who has posted to what, when and where.

No need to worry about missing any 'real' notifications.

Roll

DMC

EDIT:

Now that you've made it clear that you don't 'LIKE' it, just might get more 'LIKES' added just for spite.

Hmmmm, maybe that's the plan after all.

Shocked
Marie Hartinez
#92 - 2012-12-28 19:49:36 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Marie Hartinez wrote:

Yup, it's after 12:00 pm Eastern Time.

Here come the nonsense posters just like clockwork.

edit: Sliced down the wall of boilerplate.

Now my year is really complete. I'm nonsense... woo hoo.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#93 - 2012-12-28 20:15:14 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Really annoying the constant flashing and inability to see my 'real' notifications.

Should consider it a complement. Obviously they don't give the 'LIKES' out to everyone which means they must have in the past actually viewed and 'LIKED' a few of your post's to include your character in their 'LIKE' giving.

Besides that, another option is just open the 'LIKES' counter menu and click the "See All Notifications" text located at the bottom. Can easily see who has posted to what, when and where.

Roll

DMC

EDIT:

Now that you've made it clear that you don't 'LIKE' it, just might get more 'LIKES' added just for spite.

Shocked

lol. Not really.

actually, that Notifications link only displays a full page of around 30-40 notifications. The rest are lost......

like Xmas Eve's 1212 notifications, and this morning's over 350 (can't remember the exact number).

Eternus8lux8lucis
Guardians of the Gate
RAZOR Alliance
#94 - 2012-12-28 23:40:05 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

Roll

DMC

EDIT:

Shocked

lol. Not really.

actually, that Notifications link only displays a full page of around 30-40 notifications. The rest are lost......

like Xmas Eve's 1212 notifications, and this morning's over 350 (can't remember the exact number).

Awww poor baby. Im sure youll catch up when the heat dies down. Stop whining or Ill have to put a tear collector jar under you.... and though im not sure what flavor to call said tears Im sure I can fuel my capacitors with them as always. Twisted

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#95 - 2012-12-28 23:50:56 UTC
Eternus8lux8lucis wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

Roll

DMC

EDIT:

Shocked

lol. Not really.

Awww poor baby. Im sure youll catch up when the heat dies down. Stop whining or Ill have to put a tear collector jar under you.... and though im not sure what flavor to call said tears Im sure I can fuel my capacitors with them as always. Twisted

Blocked

StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#96 - 2012-12-28 23:57:38 UTC
I hope they stop when i hit 420.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Sal Landry
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#97 - 2012-12-29 00:09:59 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
You should've seen my face on Christmas Eve when I logged in and had 1212 Notifications -- all likes from DS !

Kinda wanted my Like-count to be accurate so it's sort of a "thanks but no thanks" situation.

If I wasn't so lazy your hilarious rage levels might inspire me to figure out this script and like all of your posts.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#98 - 2012-12-29 00:11:53 UTC
Sal Landry wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
You should've seen my face on Christmas Eve when I logged in and had 1212 Notifications -- all likes from DS !

Kinda wanted my Like-count to be accurate so it's sort of a "thanks but no thanks" situation.

If I wasn't so lazy your hilarious rage levels might inspire me to figure out this script and like all of your posts.

Well, I can say you don't know the definition of rage. That much is for very sure.

Eternus8lux8lucis
Guardians of the Gate
RAZOR Alliance
#99 - 2012-12-29 00:43:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Eternus8lux8lucis
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Eternus8lux8lucis wrote:

Blocked

I cant believe how butthurt he got over that. And a 40mil bounty too.ShockedUgh

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#100 - 2012-12-29 01:02:22 UTC
So much hate on a thanks thread.

Dodixie > Hek