These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Need a new home to pewpew in .

Author
Siukon
Manufacturing Research Institute Incorporated
#1 - 2012-12-25 12:15:18 UTC
Hey

Id would seem that im in need of a new home . ( this is a alt )
Who i am :
- 60m sp subcap
- 80m cap pilot ( triage/dread not jf )
- 30m OGB
- Other alts such as cyno V whores and stuff
Can fly amarr/min and betwen my alts i can fly pretty much any ship needed for any type of fleet from AFs to Blops .
I have a decent understanding of the game and how it works ive flown probebly all types of fleets out there .
Im self sufficient i dont need/care about ratting ways to make money .
My time in the passed has been very open to EVE , things have changed i can give 2-3h a day to my EVE addiction and more in the weekends . My play time ranges from 16:00-0200 EVE time sometimes even beyond and under im all over the place .
Ive been living betwen Curse/Syndicate/Stain for the last 2-3 years . Im mostly a NPC null dweller .
Im a respectfull and nice person and i treat everyone as such . ( Up untill people are hatefull ) .
I can FC/scout do what ever a pilot that likes to PvP can do easy , im the type of players that belives FC`s are just there for target calling and basic commands , rest of the time you should know what to do .

What im looking for :

A place to call home i want a corp first then a alliance .
Id like NPC null as a home but ill take sov also if its worth it .
Im looking for a corp that is semi elitist aka players that know what they are doing .
Id like to be able to log on and have people to chat to , on COMS not 15 in corp and 1 person on coms ( exception afkers i afk alot also ) .
I prefer small gang anywhere from 2/3 up to 30 .

What im not looking for :
Indi/mining corps and so on and so forth . ( I dont judge but i dont do it )
Corps with propaganda the size of a building thats build on lies , please i got enough of that on TV and youtube adds .
Wormhole corps ( Even tho i look up to people like VoC/RnK wh wing so on and so forth i just dont see myself living out of a
Pos and not having something to do at times .
Im not looking for corps/alliances that take out a 20man ahac gang and are to affraid to drop a bloody archon to actually fight something bigger . ( This is just a example i hope people understand the idea)
Not looking for corps/alliances in FW that fly daisys or t1 cruisers all day . I dont mind having fun once a week but dont make me fly a caracal and slasher all day long because i wont .
I dont want a corp that has no infrastructure , i came to the conclusion long ago that all corps that are a tight bunch of friends roll around 1-2-3 etc. people that have that charisma to hold people together , not asking for a military dictatorship ( been there irl done that) i. ( Hope i dont get missunderstood)

Why em i leaving my current corp :
Its as simple as above , the 2 people that where the glew in my corp have hit a wall irl and went afk , it came down to me but i dont have the time or will to do it anymore so its falling apart atm .

If possible post here or email me ingame on G'Quan Kahn since this is just one of the zillion stupid alts i might forget to check it .

Thank you for taking the time to read my little post .

Randyo
Chemical Pigs
#2 - 2012-12-25 13:15:13 UTC
Check into Pilgrims I think you may find what you are looking for:

EU/UK/US timezones (other tzs welcomed)
Operating in Null Sec (NPC station system)
Veteran FC's (and now looking to add more)
Roams/ops in 0.0
NBSI (and there are very few blues!)
If you want null sec pvp warfare without all the POS bashing and CTAs then check us out!

Join channel: Got Milk
Siukon
#3 - 2012-12-25 18:42:55 UTC
bumpy
Siukon
#4 - 2012-12-26 06:58:59 UTC
Had some nice offers still want to hear abit more .
Xenophilius Lovegood
League of Non-Aligned Worlds
#5 - 2012-12-26 09:35:47 UTC
Yo join our corp bro.

-Sov next to Curse and HED-GP: small gang PVP abound
-Sov warfare to the east: large scale PVP equally frequent
-Generous corp & alliance SRP
-Immensely chill corp culture - no fatties
-Home of EVE's shining lights of elite PVP such as myself, Jherik, mpal, Cas Mania, and more. Join our illustrious ranks!

Ryak Knoxe
The Six-Pack Syndicate
#6 - 2012-12-26 09:44:04 UTC
Check us out:

Eviscerate Recruitment Page

Ryak Knoxe
Mircea Dethahal
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-12-26 11:17:45 UTC
Mailed you on G'Quan Kahn, as requested.
Looking forward flying with you
yopparai
ASTARTES CORP
Hashashin Cartel
#8 - 2012-12-26 11:29:18 UTC
If you like what you see, contact Matt P from the directors list.
Siukon
#9 - 2012-12-26 16:52:19 UTC
Thank you for taking the time to mail/post the offers ill give it another 24h or so before i take my picking .