These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The mysterious tale of the doanshoots

First post
Author
drew carnegie
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2011-10-23 16:52:47 UTC
Well well well I have here my buddy Kareem PI!!!! How are your targeting systems, Wells?
Travis Wells
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#22 - 2011-10-23 17:01:48 UTC
Kareem Pi wrote:
don't worry drew, this Travis Wells is no match for my Blackbird! 6x multispecs midslot modules, GO!!!!

Hah you wish that would work yolu foolish knave but my eccm with neglect your ecm like an old man neglects his ashy legs. You can amass a fleet of 4 brutixes and I shall still have no fear for your tracking will do nothing and my autocnannons will rain down a barrage of barrage dealing extremem explosive damage toy your unshieled hulls. Pahis will be mine and doanshoots slave forever. A new love slave at that, I might not need my new shipment of exotic dancers
Johan Krieger
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2011-10-23 17:20:30 UTC
I have picked up those exotic dancers and sexed them all. I just need to find a place for all the bodies.
my cheeks hurt
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2011-10-23 17:26:50 UTC  |  Edited by: my cheeks hurt
(i am a afilieietate of bjb)

!!!!I HAEVEN JUS RESIEVED TOP SAKRET INFERMATION FROM AN INFERMENT ,.,. you mey no now who it is .,. IT SOES DEW CERNEGIE OFISELEY IN A CHOEETS WHIET DOANSHOOT

loeko ,. as he juemps in a capsuel to fiend hes frend ,.,. doanshoot!

pictuer
Travis Wells
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#25 - 2011-10-23 17:33:31 UTC
What is this madness you speak of?
Minesweeper
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2011-10-23 17:36:40 UTC
Captains log. Day 178.

I was about to go have some hyperspace misadvantures but my station undock handle wont budge *i swear its broken*

I think i might be trapped. For how long only spacetime will tell.

End of log
Travis Wells
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#27 - 2011-10-23 17:40:50 UTC
Star captain commander ship bridges log expedition day 111

I am filthy rich from all this isk doanshoot has paid me for the destruction of his former allies, and with free reigns to pahis this hhas only gotten better, though I am worried that if this carnegie feller and doanshoot and in cahhouts that the doublecorsser with become a triple crosser and cross me too, at leats I'm still space rich

End log
David Carel
SWAT Team Sales Consultants
#28 - 2011-10-23 18:37:44 UTC
I have shocking news to report. According to my research, Sverige Pahis and BBJ Shepard are related.
You have been had.
Jason Galente
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2011-10-23 18:46:41 UTC
Get this useless trash off here. GoonFleet really needs to stop giving its members X Instinct.

Only the liberty of the individual assures the prosperity of the whole. And this foundation must be defended.

At any cost

Rink El Madilz
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2011-10-23 18:50:55 UTC
I HAEVE INTRECAPTED A MSESAGE FROM THE DOANSHOOT:

"YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME STOP I HAVE YOUR PRESCRIPTION BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION STOP STOP TYPING STOP STOP I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS STOP STOP"
David Carel
#31 - 2011-10-23 18:52:54 UTC  |  Edited by: David Carel
Jason Galente wrote:
Get this useless trash off here. GoonFleet really needs to stop giving its members X Instinct.

What do you mean by useless trash?
a) Goonswarm members
How am I useless trash? How is anybody here from Goonswarm useless trash? Each of us has achieved more than you ever will.
Just because you're jealous doesn't mean this thread should be deleted.

b) Our posts
These posts are better than anything you will ever write and more entertaining, too.
Unless you have any compelling reasons why these posts should be deleted, go biomass your characters.
Rink El Madilz
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2011-10-23 18:54:46 UTC
David Carel wrote:
Jason Galente wrote:

What do you mean by useless trash?
a) Goonswarm members
How am I useless trash? How is anybody here from Goonswarm useless trash? Each of us has achieved more than you ever will.
Just because your jealous doesn't mean this thread should be deleted.

b) Our posts
These posts are better than anything you will ever write and more entertaining, too.
Unless you have any compelling reasons why these posts should be deleted, go biomass your characters.

DIS

ALSO

DAT

ALSO

DIS OTHER THING:

sEND ME MONEY OR DOANSHOOT WILL KEEP YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION EVEN IF YOU DONT NEED IT NOW THE X-INSTINCT BOOSTER ITEM MODULES WILL EVENTUALLY NECESSITATE SUCH MEDICATION YOU MUST GIEV!
Marisse Velahar
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2011-10-23 19:03:27 UTC
Your posting is terrible.
Travis Wells
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#34 - 2011-10-23 19:05:44 UTC
Sky captain pod pilot capsule star log, vfk-iv solar system.

Seems to have been over a day since I've heard from doanshoot, I wonder what evil deeds he wantsme to attend to next. This friendly space pilot star capsuleer reminded me I need to go reup on my xinstinct, I wonder if that cheeky fellow at the cantina still has it.

End log

Rek Jaiga
Teraa Matar
#35 - 2011-10-23 19:08:50 UTC
Capsuleer madness at its finest. Remember to get out of pod for some fresh air, kids!
Aracturus
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#36 - 2011-10-23 19:08:57 UTC
Good thing I didn't drink the punch last night, because it seems to have been spiked with some sort of s***posting agent, that causes otherwise good goons to do silly things like troll on the IGS.

This is now a WIDOT thread!

Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#37 - 2011-10-23 19:10:04 UTC
Oh those ... goons

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

drew carnegie
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#38 - 2011-10-23 19:11:00 UTC
Starcaptain spacepilot police officer journal log: Star date: a few hours or so after my last entry

I entered starsystem EWOK-K only to find that doanshoot had logged off. BUT WHAT WAS THIS there was BBJ Shepard in system with me.... .his Raptor-class interceptor star vessel was destroyed!!!!! BUT doanshoot was enlogged while agressed!!!! I used my probbo to find him but I didn't train astrometrics skills very high so I didn't find him XXXXXXXX
Hatface Jones
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2011-10-23 19:11:54 UTC
Space pilot captain pod capsule star log date 2*coughcoughcough*

My meeting with doanshoot didnt go well.

The quafe had obviously been dosed with blood pressure medication and i woke bent across my coffee table, holographic model of my Caldari Cruiser Class Space Ship Vessel Moa, in the commonly used "Bloa" configuration, turned over by my unconcious body.

It took ten minutes to find my pants, and I still can't get out of my quarters. I think he broke the handle.
David Carel
#40 - 2011-10-23 19:12:20 UTC
Aracturus wrote:
Good thing I didn't drink the punch last night, because it seems to have been spiked with some sort of s***posting agent, that causes otherwise good goons to do silly things like troll on the IGS.

Get out traitor.