These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Why not reprocess christmas cards?

Author
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#21 - 2012-12-20 18:37:03 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:

Let me get this straight. You post on the forums and then don't read any of the responses? Roll

Youre new to GD arent you...

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din
Commonwealth Vanguard
#22 - 2012-12-20 18:41:02 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:
CCP is experimenting with a way of immortalizing the tournament teams as trading cards and cracks some jokes and everyone is up in arms. How about CCP give everyone a free fully fit supercap for each Christmas because it is "useful".

I hate the entitlement mentality that people have that CCP should give something useful. They don't want to add things that might upset the game. We don't need another BoB and T20 incident because you don't like your presents.

Not empty quoting. I actually chuckled at my presents and am happy. I dont play Eve to get free stuff.

Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing.

Blacko Bellamy
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2012-12-20 18:57:26 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:

Let me give you a protip: People are "insulting" you because you are shiptoasting and because you sound like a whiny moaning entitled little git.

And for the record, Eve players on the whole are better than WoW players, seeing as Eve is a classy awesome game and WoW is themepark trash made for 11 year old muppets.

Hope this clears up any confusion. Cool

Warmest Regards,

What you mean? You answer like a 12 year old and you do not read very well at all.

I did not say, I feel insulted. You exactly make my point. Guys like you are too naive to insult me. I said, I read this stuff since ever and I just wonder, what makes you think, you are so different than a 11-12-13 year old WOW player? I do not see the difference. Obviously you prefer themepark trash for christmas instead of a real Tech overhaul or 0.0 overhaul or Supercapital overhaul or at least a little real useful gift for christmas. If somebody says, he would rather have something more useful to enjoy the game, then you and other little masochist write answers, how ungrateful this all is. It is amusing.
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-12-20 18:59:04 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:
Winchester Steele wrote:

Let me give you a protip: People are "insulting" you because you are shiptoasting and because you sound like a whiny moaning entitled little git.

And for the record, Eve players on the whole are better than WoW players, seeing as Eve is a classy awesome game and WoW is themepark trash made for 11 year old muppets.

Warmest Regards,

What you mean? You answer like a 12 year old and you do not read very well at all.

I did not say, I feel insulted. You exactly make my point. Guys like you are too naive to insult me. I said, I read this stuff since ever and I just wonder, what makes you think, you are so different than a 11-12-13 year old WOW player? I do not see the difference. Obviously you prefer themepark trash for christmas instead of a real Tech overhaul or 0.0 overhaul or Supercapital overhaul or at least a little real useful gift for christmas. If somebody says, he would rather have something more useful to enjoy the game, then you and other little masochist write answers, how ungrateful this all is. It is amusing.

To be fair, I don't want to have to live through another supercap overhaul. The first ones did enough damage.

Things are only impossible until they are not.

Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#25 - 2012-12-20 19:04:27 UTC
Happy Christmas Blacko!

Hope you feel better after acknowledging that CCP in no way was entitled to give you anything.

Vance Armistice
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2012-12-20 19:04:50 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Why cant I reprocess these damn christmas cards like it used to be with the Pirate logs?

You just could have given me a free attribut remap instead of that bag of worthless blingbling garbage, but I guess CCP does not need to do that, because business goes too well.

Merry Christmas!

Good Day,

Hopefully you received "The Key to the Door" as one of your presents. Please use it and don't let the door or the key hit you on your way out.

Here is some more bounty...

Hoping you have the Christmas you deserve, not the one you feel entitled to.

Much Love,

Alt (because you don't merit me logging on to another account)
Matopicus
Blackwell Mining
#27 - 2012-12-20 19:14:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Matopicus
There's an easy way for you to solve this and 'stick it to CCP' at the same time blacko. Close your account and never ever ever come back.

That way CCP will lose all that money from your sub and they'll have to rethink there entire annual plan and maybe even lay somebody off! Considering how much they rely on your sub. So teach them a lesson and unsub asap blacko! Not to mention losing such an outstanding player and person as you. It'll be a major hit to there bank account and mental health. I'm sure they'll call you begging you to come back. So go ahead unsub and just wait for there call.
Blacko Bellamy
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-12-20 19:14:14 UTC
Vance Armistice wrote:
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Why cant I reprocess these damn christmas cards like it used to be with the Pirate logs?

You just could have given me a free attribut remap instead of that bag of worthless blingbling garbage, but I guess CCP does not need to do that, because business goes too well.

Merry Christmas!

Good Day,

Hopefully you received "The Key to the Door" as one of your presents. Please use it and don't let the door or the key hit you on your way out.

Here is some more bounty...

Hoping you have the Christmas you deserve, not the one you feel entitled to.

Much Love,

Alt (because you don't merit me logging on to another account)

this is a good one also. Yes, the bounty will change everything, really!
Implying Implications
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2012-12-20 19:17:08 UTC
Reprocess yourself.
Winchester Steele
#30 - 2012-12-20 19:23:18 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:
Winchester Steele wrote:

Warmest Regards,

CCP owes you nothing. It's Christmas dude, and the gifts were meant to be fun. You are an insufferable ingrate, and it is entitled mentalities like yours that has ruined modern gaming.

At any rate, people like you will never get it, so I am done wasting my time. Do us all a favor and biomass yourself. Thanks.

Blacko Bellamy
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#31 - 2012-12-20 19:28:28 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:

At any rate, people like you will never get it, so I am done wasting my time. Do us all a favor and biomass yourself. Thanks.

So it is players like me, who ruined the game? really? muhaha. And if somebody tells you to go biomass yourself, you would do it? hardly ... lol Big smile
Matopicus
Blackwell Mining
#32 - 2012-12-20 19:30:19 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:
Winchester Steele wrote:

So it is players like me, who ruined the game? really? muhaha. And if somebody tells you to go biomass yourself, you would do it? hardly ... lol Big smile

We can start a pole if you 'd feel better if more people other then winchester told you to biomass yourself. I'm sure you'd be surprised wih the pole results.
Blacko Bellamy
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2012-12-20 19:32:55 UTC
Matopicus wrote:

We can start a pole if you 'd feel better if more people other then winchester told you to biomass yourself. I'm sure you'd be surprised wih the pole results.

all flies eat ****, so eating **** is good? no thanks.
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2012-12-20 19:35:52 UTC
**** that. CCP gave me a male little helper and I wanted a female one. I demand a refund.

I like the tank of honor tho.P

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

ctx2007
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2012-12-20 20:19:20 UTC
Christmas cards pfft. dont send and don't receive..... simple.

You only realise you life has been a waste of time, when you wake up dead.

Previous page12