These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Why not reprocess christmas cards?

Author
Blacko Bellamy
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-12-20 16:38:38 UTC

Why cant I reprocess these damn christmas cards like it used to be with the Pirate logs?

You just could have given me a free attribut remap instead of that bag of worthless blingbling garbage, but I guess CCP does not need to do that, because business goes too well.

Merry Christmas!
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-12-20 16:44:26 UTC
CCP is experimenting with a way of immortalizing the tournament teams as trading cards and cracks some jokes and everyone is up in arms. How about CCP give everyone a free fully fit supercap for each Christmas because it is "useful".

I hate the entitlement mentality that people have that CCP should give something useful. They don't want to add things that might upset the game. We don't need another BoB and T20 incident because you don't like your presents.

Things are only impossible until they are not.

Yuri Wayfare
Suddenly Ninjas
Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
#3 - 2012-12-20 16:47:12 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Why cant I reprocess these damn christmas cards like it used to be with the Pirate logs?

You just could have given me a free attribut remap instead of that bag of worthless blingbling garbage, but I guess CCP does not need to do that, because business goes too well.

Merry Christmas!

Grumpy. Here, have a bounty!

"Suddenly, trash pickers! HUNDREDS of winos going through your recyclables." -Piugattuk

Be careful what you wish for.

Ginger Barbarella
#4 - 2012-12-20 16:50:07 UTC
Friggin' ungrateful bastages... Go back to WoW...

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#5 - 2012-12-20 16:53:53 UTC
You can reprocess The Key to the Door and get Villard Wheels.

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Wilhelm Riley
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-12-20 16:55:30 UTC
Yuri Wayfare wrote:

I see everyone is enjoying the new bounty system.
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-12-20 16:57:11 UTC
Wilhelm Riley wrote:
Yuri Wayfare wrote:

I see everyone is enjoying the new bounty system.

The blob I was in ganked a catalyst in lo sec and we each got 200k from the bounty he had. Good times.

Things are only impossible until they are not.

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#8 - 2012-12-20 16:59:10 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Merry Christmas!

Words fail me.... ungrateful [expletive removed]. Hope you have a crappy christmas!

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Blacko Bellamy
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-12-20 17:14:22 UTC
Jint Hikaru wrote:
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Merry Christmas!

Words fail me.... ungrateful [expletive removed]. Hope you have a crappy christmas!

yo!

if I got a reprocess buttom for answers like yours, the mineral market would crash.

Dave Stark
#10 - 2012-12-20 17:16:45 UTC
i'd have preferred the remap, too.
Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#11 - 2012-12-20 17:21:41 UTC
Jint Hikaru wrote:
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Merry Christmas!

This right here^.

If you feel that the free cool thingies that CCP have given are beneath you, feel free to contract them to me. I will take the bad things away and you wont have to worry about them ever again.

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Winchester Steele
#12 - 2012-12-20 17:22:47 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Merry Christmas!

Oh look! Salty tears for Christmas. Thanks CCP!

Blacko Bellamy
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-12-20 17:29:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Blacko Bellamy
I read so far not one answer, who try to insult me, which I have not read in this forum in the last 6 years, whether it was Christmas or not. You really think, you are something better than WOW or other gamers? No, you are not.

so yes, you deserve these presents, especially the joke presents, which have only a fools/collectors value.
Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#14 - 2012-12-20 17:32:43 UTC
Vincent Athena wrote:

Oh hells yes, villard wheels. gonna get my villard down in this bitches rocking to those fine arse wheels like it's anno domini nine hundred ninety nine at the north pole, jamming like we're strawberries at a villard steamroller convention, mothers hide your villard axles we are rolling our villard wheels way past ten thirty, someone get a protractor and see how far we're rotating these wheels, i swear we got a full circular motion going on, we are turning these wheels man

what are villard wheels?

I like the presents, anyway.
Jorma Morkkis
State War Academy
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-12-20 17:33:28 UTC
I still remember how people complained about generic, boring gifts a year ago...
Dave Stark
#16 - 2012-12-20 17:43:10 UTC
Jorma Morkkis wrote:
I still remember how people complained about generic, boring gifts a year ago...

at least generic and boring wasn't useless, just throwing that out there.
Ginger Barbarella
#17 - 2012-12-20 17:44:06 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:
I read so far not one answer, who try to insult me, which I have not read in this forum in the last 6 years, whether it was Christmas or not. You really think, you are something better than WOW or other gamers? No, you are not.

so yes, you deserve these presents, especially the joke presents, which have only a fools/collectors value.

Congrats, you just made my Forum block list (a very short three with the addition of you).

Merry Xmas, you ungrateful slug.

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Atticus Lowa
Lowa Corp Industries and Security
#18 - 2012-12-20 17:51:48 UTC
Benny Ohu wrote:
Vincent Athena wrote:

Oh hells yes, villard wheels. gonna get my villard down in this bitches rocking to those fine arse wheels like it's anno domini nine hundred ninety nine at the north pole, jamming like we're strawberries at a villard steamroller convention, mothers hide your villard axles we are rolling our villard wheels way past ten thirty, someone get a protractor and see how far we're rotating these wheels, i swear we got a full circular motion going on, we are turning these wheels man

what are villard wheels?

I like the presents, anyway.

A key ingredient in Macguffin muffins, its often used to create things that shouldn't exist P

I like what gifts i got, getting stuff for free in a game heavily about being essentially self-made, that is you work HARD to get anywhere... next thing your going to complain about is not getting a polaris as a X-Mas gift
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#19 - 2012-12-20 18:25:03 UTC
I too wish I could reprocess some of my christmas gifts...im just not sure what id get from wrong sized shirts, socks and underwear, and giftcards to restaurants that have given me food poisoning.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Winchester Steele
#20 - 2012-12-20 18:33:06 UTC
Blacko Bellamy wrote:

Let me get this straight. You post on the forums and then don't read any of the responses? Roll

Let me give you a protip: People are "insulting" you because you are shiptoasting and because you sound like a whiny moaning entitled little git.

And for the record, Eve players on the whole are better than WoW players, seeing as Eve is a classy awesome game and WoW is themepark trash made for 11 year old muppets.

Hope this clears up any confusion. Cool

Warmest Regards,

12Next page