These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

400m first time loan

Author
Laukus
The CodeX Alliance Executive Holdings Corporation
The CodeX Alliance
#1 - 2011-10-21 05:17:19 UTC
Evening all,

Im seeking a 400m isk loan. This is my 1st loan on here. I have next to no history and next to no collateral besides my hulk. I may not know many of you from the forums but I like to think there are a few people from the Blueprints and M&M channel who will recognize me.

The reason I need the ISK is simply to buy an orca. I have the pilot ready to go, just need the ship. This will greatly increae my efficency. And will serve as the main source of income. On the side ill research/sell some BPOs like I've done in the past.

Im going to offer 10% back.

I will provide any API key requested.

Now, truthfully dont expect this to be filled. 1st time loaner, no collateral and just my word and plan of action. But it doesnt hurt to make an effort to increase my abilites .

Please, if you have any questions/concerns/or just want to flame me feel free.

Thanks for reading,

Laukus

Die space rock die!

Florestan Bronstein
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-10-21 06:38:42 UTC
Laukus wrote:
Im going to offer 10% back.

Shocked

joking/nitpicking aside what are your main sources of income now?

How long would it take you to get the money for an Orca if you did not receive the loan?
Eddie Laydon
Laydon Industries
#3 - 2011-10-21 08:24:31 UTC
1 orca will increase your income by 56%, so its still gonna take you ~30h to make 450m to pay back your investors. honestly youd be better off buying a second hulk than an orca.

you cant expect to make profit by afk-mining.
Warwick Nolan
zerofun
#4 - 2011-10-22 22:29:17 UTC
when could repayment be expected?
Laukus
The CodeX Alliance
#5 - 2011-10-23 06:01:18 UTC
Thanks for the replies.

Your right, afk mining isn't much of a money maker. Thankfully I don't like afk mining, I'm one of those twisted folks who actually enjoy mining. And you can make a lot more if you use your minerals instead of just sell them.
And while the 56% increase isn't as much as a 2nd hulk could provide, it will help my corp an awful lot as well as me.

Repayment can be expected within 14 days. This is my 1st loan, I would very much like it to go smoothly, as I'm sure all of you would.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, contact me in game, Laukus or Roger Blastington.

Thanks!

Laukus

Die space rock die!

Companion Qube
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2011-10-23 07:24:42 UTC
I need (about as much as a plex) for a first time loan, I'm going to (insert boring or stupid thing here) to pay you back over (insert time period) at (insert above average interest rate.)

Nailed it.
Laukus
The CodeX Alliance
#7 - 2011-10-23 07:49:02 UTC
Ah there it is! Thank you for my 1st flame post!

Die space rock die!

Companion Qube
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2011-10-23 07:52:29 UTC
Laukus wrote:
Ah there it is! Thank you for my 1st flame post!

****, it was your first time? I should have been more gentle.

edit: it's OK baby, I still respect you.
Laukus
The CodeX Alliance
#9 - 2011-10-23 08:04:34 UTC
Cool No worries I'll take it with a smile.

Die space rock die!

AureoLion
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2011-10-23 12:17:01 UTC
Laukus wrote:
Thanks for the replies.

Your right, afk mining isn't much of a money maker. Thankfully I don't like afk mining, I'm one of those twisted folks who actually enjoy mining. And you can make a lot more if you use your minerals instead of just sell them.
And while the 56% increase isn't as much as a 2nd hulk could provide, it will help my corp an awful lot as well as me.

Repayment can be expected within 14 days. This is my 1st loan, I would very much like it to go smoothly, as I'm sure all of you would.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, contact me in game, Laukus or Roger Blastington.

Thanks!

Laukus

hauling time, use of MLUs against cargo expanders, lowering of clicks needed.
Abdiel Kavash
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2011-10-23 13:46:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Abdiel Kavash
Laukus wrote:

Surely someone from your 21 man corp can borrow you the 400m?

Furthermore, I checked your corp description. "Frequent Orca support"? Why not just mine in your corp supported fleet until you can afford your own Orca?
Laukus
The CodeX Alliance
#12 - 2011-10-23 16:15:43 UTC
Yes I'm sure there is someone in the corp who could loan the isk, but I feel that I'm to new to this group to be asking for money. I want to start building a reputation here in MD. That's the other reason. As for why not use corp orca support, I will glad make use of it while it's on at the same time, my work schedule forces me into some obscure play times when the corp is not overly active. The reason I mentioned the orca helping the corp, is that when I can get on with the main group I can run my hulk plus the orca freeing the other orca pilot to mine as well. Sorry for the disjointed post responding from the iPhone is not the best.

Die space rock die!

Lukriss
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#13 - 2011-10-23 16:32:53 UTC
Laukus wrote:
Yes I'm sure there is someone in the corp who could loan the isk, but I feel that I'm to new to this group to be asking for money. I want to start building a reputation here in MD. That's the other reason. As for why not use corp orca support, I will glad make use of it while it's on at the same time, my work schedule forces me into some obscure play times when the corp is not overly active. The reason I mentioned the orca helping the corp, is that when I can get on with the main group I can run my hulk plus the orca freeing the other orca pilot to mine as well. Sorry for the disjointed post responding from the iPhone is not the best.

So what do you plan on doing with that reputation? rip people of?

Also, if you have no collateral other than your hulk, what are you going to mine in if someone takes it?
Eddie Laydon
Laydon Industries
#14 - 2011-10-23 23:07:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Eddie Laydon
AureoLion wrote:
Laukus wrote:
Thanks for the replies.

Thanks!

Laukus

hauling time, use of MLUs against cargo expanders, lowering of clicks needed.

AureoLion stop being a r*tard, you make the rest of MD look bad.

hauling time, "MLUs agains cargo expanders" (FYI i mined in 2 mlu-fitted hulks for more than a year and did pretty good) and all the clicking are nothing compared to the cost of orca. people dont seem to understand that orca is an investment that only starts to pay for itself in at least 1-2 months.

quite honestly, unless the OP is using a bot or has no life i have a hard time seeing him paying back in 2 weeks.
Killstealing
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2011-10-24 01:13:33 UTC
"lol guys Im gonna ask the rich asses at MD for a free orca check it out"