These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

33.4 Million SP pilot looking for compatible corp.

Author
Kithca
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-12-17 00:14:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Kithca
Alright, tried this and it didn't work out so well. It's what I get for copying and altering a post I made several years ago. Perhaps,
not the best of choices. So let's try this again, shall we?

My situation:
* Eastern Time Zone. More specifically, think south of Penn and north of Florida.
* I consider myself as well-trained as a newborn.
* I've played the game before, I have four accounts I don't use (and can't remember the login and passwords for.)

Things I like:
* PVE - sometimes.
* PVP - sometimes.
* Willing to try almost anything. Faction Warfare, Exploration, Bounty Hunting (Haha, I made a funny!)
* Yes...

Things I don't like:
* Mining and Industry - As in I don't like sitting on an asteroid banging my head. I don't like asteroids, not in the, "I hate. Die, die, die!" way. I mean in the, "OMG! Cooties!" kind of way... (This doesn't prohibit me from flying THROUGH belts, though.)
* Piracy - Been there, done it a long time ago... I don't like the hats and I won't do it! (I also get seasick.)
* High sec ganking - No, just no...

I'm looking for a corp that is:
* Relaxed - Occasional PVE/PVP ops + drinking games + stupid movies = Relaxed
* Friendly - Think Cheers.
* Homey - Everyone logs on in bath robes, ruffled hair and black coffee because of the drunken op the night before.
* Close and Tight knit - Everyone is groovy together and if someone says something stupid, there's never the possibility of an
awkward silence.
* The corp treats EVE like an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord - There's more than one thing to do, we don't have to do the same thing, every day; this isn't McDonalds!

I am NOT looking for a corp that is a(n):
* Slave laborer - I'm not going to wear your collar.
* OCD Non-paying employer - No, I'm not five hours late for my shift; no, I will not log onto the website to clock-in, I'm not handling your laundry and you can't have access to my [Social network/IM account/Medical records].
* Tyrannical, delusional, zoo burning empire - I will not be your disposable soldier, go buy some drones.

I love my corps and I love helping my corp mates out in anyway I can and I certainly don't rely on anyone other than myself to support me, financially.

I don't mind if we all grab our lasers and armor reppers and go into the depths of low and null sec.

I can deal with comms, I can deal with comms being required for Ops or even if corp chat seems silently lonely and people want a hug.

I don't mind if we all hold hands and go running through fields of isk waving turrets and missles to the tune of, "We Are The World."

I don't care if the corp is a part of an alliance as long as they don't violate the tenets I have previously mentioned.

I'd like said corp to be active, and not like walking into a city morgue when I log in at wild times of the day or night.
I'd like the corp to be relaxed and respectful adults who have a (demented/twisted/dirty/cheesy) sense of humor and are able to talk happily about anything without having a brain aneurysm over the subject matter. I have no problems going from deadpan to dead serious at the drop of a hat.

This corp understands real life. If I lose 40 billion isk because I need to clean up the blood and hide the body because the cops are at the door, so be it.

My character:
* Is Gallente.
* My current skill points are at 33,844,264...5...6...7...
* I primarily fly Gallente and Caldari and I'm working towards Minmatar and Amarr.

I prefer Cruisers and Frigates because I want to move faster than Bishop at the end of Aliens when he's half the android he was. I can use Gallente and Caldari BS if I have to, but someone owes me, big time.

I have a tendency to log into the game and get swept away, especially with other things. It's not hard for me to get distracted if my attention isn't specifically attuned to a certain activity. If I dock with no plans and am waiting for the last few minutes of a skill
training and someone on my side yells candy, I could be MIA.

I am pro Gallente. Liberty and freedom and all that sort of stuff. If you want me to get me involved with FW, it should be Gallente.
Minmatar are alright for the junkyard feel, Caldari are the human response to the Vogons and the Amarr just went too far with... Well, you know what I mean.

And yes, I so totally re-wrote this entire post.
Yosh Maken
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-12-17 00:24:55 UTC
I think my corporation The Multitudes might fit the bill for you. I can link you our forum post here. If you are interested feel free to mail me or just join our recruitment channel "Multi_Recruitment"

Thanks,
Yosh Maken

Oh, indeed.

KilArisE
Shockwave Unlimited
RAZOR Alliance
#3 - 2012-12-17 02:04:12 UTC
Please check out our corporation.

Forum link here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=159937

We believe a good corp is made up of good people and not necessarily people with high amounts of skill points. So far we have 19 people accounting for 27 character in corp. All good blokes and across all time zones.

You can chat to us in channel "UNLTD Pub". If no-one is there it doesn't mean there is no-one on in corp. We keep everyone except the recruiters out of the channel. Feel free to send me an in game mail in which I can respond to out of game.

Good luck in you search.

Kil
gazthenailer
The funeral parl0r.
The morgue.
#4 - 2012-12-17 02:17:50 UTC
ingame mail sent

Mortis Angelus: 11 Years and still kicking, One family One Goal

Stevethejedi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-12-17 15:05:18 UTC
Can't be doing with a game thats like a second job either - Check Us Out.

The Scoundrels - Military Industrial Syndicate

✓PvP > Cov'/Black Ops
✓Indy Activities
✓0% Tax
✓New Player Friendly, support and guidance
✓Friendly Group
✓GMT TZ and Near to
✓TS3
http://s-mis.0xff.co.uk/
Prvt Me or Join 'S-MIS'
Uagen Zlepe
Resurrection Complex
RAZOR Alliance
#6 - 2012-12-18 14:24:57 UTC
Black-Listed is a newly formed 0.0 based PVP corporation founded though a merger of several corporations who, combined, have the equivalent of 20 years experience in EVE. We have fought everywhere from Syndicate and Curse, to Tenal and Esoteria (and most place in between).

We are a capital heavy corporation, and have a high average-SP. That being said we are not a ~leetpvp~ corporation, and our main objective is to have fun together (while racking up kills of course).

Membership applications are considered on a case-by-case basis, but pilots with no killboard history and less than 25M SP will almost certainly be rejected.

What can we offer you?

Experienced, organized and friendly corp
FCs and directors with experience in TRI, HUZZAH, ATLAS, -A- and more
Upgraded 0.0 space for the occasional bit of carebearing
Access to daily fleets, regular corp/alliance ops
Corp ship programs
Capital placement schemes
Hilarious teamspeak conversations
Regular logistics from empire
Fleets led by PL FCs, fighting alongside the HBC
Aggressive PVP and wars.

What we expect:

25M SP minimum
Ability to fly a carrier is a major advantage.
Teamspeak 3 & a working microphone
Ability to use Jabber
Some killboard history

How to contact us:

Join our recruitment channel ingame! - Black-Listed

All points of contact will be listed in that channel. Please feel free to mail or convo any of us with questions.

http://black.eve-kill.net/
Ged Hopper
#7 - 2012-12-18 16:04:39 UTC
Hey Kithka,

The way you've written your recruitment post reminds me a lot of myself at your SP level :)

Please consider Excrutiating Dirge. We're a small 0.0 corp with a focus on PVP that is based out of NPC space.

Since you are a "greenhorn" we'd have to do a check on your past kills/losses to make sure you're a good fit.

We're an old corp with a core of players who have been together for more than 2 years. If you're interested, come have a chat with us in channel DIRGE PUB to learn more.

Thanks,

Ged
Eramor
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#8 - 2012-12-18 16:26:39 UTC
Team Shut it Down members of Covert Intervention

Recruitment is OPEN

"The Scope" Articles

Join our Public Channel "TSID_Recruiting" or contact Eramor in-game.

We are a Gallente Federation Faction Warfare Corporation looking to expand our numbers in order to increase active PvP Roams as well as PLEXING Operations. Team Shut it Down has recently been accepted into the Covert Intervention Alliance and are hard at work to get the number of pilots up.

What the Corporation offers:

- Tech 1 Frig and Destroyer Replacement
- PvP/ PLEXING Fleets
- Helpful Training for n00bs
- no SP Minimum
- Corp TS3 Server

What the Alliance offers:

- Best PvP training in game
- Free ships for Fleet ops
- Friendly/fun environment
- Experienced leadership
- No SP minimum
- Alliance TS3 Server

What the Militia offers:

- Pilots
- Milita TS3 Server

Join our Public Channel "TSID_Recruiting" or contact Eramor in-game.
Kithca
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-12-19 15:30:39 UTC
Still looking as well as assessing those that have come forth.
Bislustan
Angry Anarchists
#10 - 2012-12-19 17:21:39 UTC
eve-mail sent
Hi Lighter
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-12-19 17:23:14 UTC
Be sure to check us out

Merry Christmas from the CHH team
Alistar Noveria
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-12-19 20:49:59 UTC
Kabala Inc. is a Indy Corp looking for PVP and Miner pilots. We are in Faction Warfare with Minmatar Faction. We currently hold a low sec as a home and we need to secure it and have some fun killing the enemy doing so. We are Based around Rens, We are very close knit corp. Quality is better than Quantity. All activities are there to join but not mandatory. You Say you don't like pirates, Indy, Miners, and Gankers, Well We are an indy corp but we do a lot of pvp fighting and mission running. We do see a lot of pvp in faction warfare.

WHAT CAN WE OFFER.

- Small Gang FW
- Teamspeak 3 server
- Corp website and forum
- Hi-sec mining
- Low-sec mining
- LvL 4 mission running agents ( Quick isk and standing boosts )
- Full orca support with perfect mining booster
- Weekly Corp/Alliance ops
- Freighter support

ABOUT US.

- We welcome new and older players
- EU timezone but not restricted to EU.
- No Trial accounts
- No minimum skill point lvl
- Casual, laidback and friendly people
- "Not Hostile - Don't Shoot" policy

Current goals corp is working on.

- Building of the corps first Carrier

If this is something that you are interested in please contact us in any of the following ways :

1. Visit our Web page and submit a request on our recruitment page http://www.kabalaincorporated.com
2. Contact Achilles01 or Depravity Alabel in game.
3. Join our recruitment in game chat channel "Kabala recruit"
stockin
Knights of the Posing Meat
#13 - 2012-12-22 21:58:48 UTC
FETID is an experienced PvP corporation who enjoy roaming for kills in low sec.
We are currently looking to expand our corporation with more experienced PvP pilots.

Check out the link to our killboard: http://fetid.killmail.org/?a=home
check out our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJxuqGnwmEU&feature=youtu.be

What we offer?
- A large verity of fleet compositions
- A number of experienced FCs
- An active EU Tz based corp
- JF services to move large amounts of your assets easily from A to B
- Our own mature and friendly TS server and forums

What we are looking for?
- A pilot experienced in PvP
- TS3 Downloaded, able to follow fleet commands given on all OPs. Mic is a Bonus!
- 10Mil SP minimum! or able to fly t2 frigs & cruisers

For more info join our recruiting channel Fetid Monkey Scrotii or Send a message to Maximus Babbarus or stockin.

Until then,
Fly wreckless o7
Ireland VonVicious
Vicious Trading Company
#14 - 2012-12-22 22:35:18 UTC
View our web site and see if we would be a good fit.

High Sec / Low Sec / Worm holes:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2357674#post2357674

www.vicioustradingcompany.com
Saska Dax
Section 387
VOX Cartel
#15 - 2012-12-23 09:45:12 UTC

Hi

I would like to bring our corporation LDC to your attention, info is below. we are a multispectral corp with a high indy presence.

the corp is founded on the precedents of autonomy, freedom and profit. and have no CTA ofr compulsory activities.

we have set ideals and a plan we are working towards.

i enclose our info below. if you are interested get in touch hope to hear from you soon.

Saska

THE LDC GROUP OF CORPORATIONS

MEMBERS OF STEALTH ALLIANCE

Public Channel : Vomitorium Emporium

Public Channel : Vomitorium Emporium

Present Membership 100
Main Activity 1700- 0500 evt

Fun - Companionship - Freedom - Profit

LDC's foremost focus is to have fun. EVE is a game, and people play it to relax and have a good time - if you're not having fun, something is wrong! We aim to keep the corporate environment as light-hearted and casual as possible while still retaining structure, direction, and goals. Our aim is to be the very best at what we do, nothing else.

We are a professional, experienced and well run multifaction corporation Corp which needs EU/US TZ pilots for PVP, PVE, WH mining and industrial work to further our ambitions. We are presently based for consolidation, rest and recruitment in high sec space with some operations in low sec and null. We are proud members of Stealth alliance and will be returning to Null sec soon. There are no mandatory corporate operations and no quotas. Play your game how you see fit - just don't get your corp-mates in trouble with your actions

We would also welcome the amalgamation of smaller corps into our own if you want to gain help and a new direction.

What we offer members

Precision PVP
PVE
Regular ops
Corp pos's and labs
maxed out orca/rorq boosting, mass transportation /freighters
clone creation
organised mining events
Our own WH and its attractions
Corp ore/mineral /salvage /commodities buying scheme
ship building for your requirements
invention capability
PVE mission help
BPC use from our BPO stock
PI work
Ship replacement for pvp loses
training for younger pilots.

Works we have in progress
Black ops fleet
Dust merc division

Minimum requirements

That you jump on and use comms as much as possible
PVP/PVE /industryVocation
That you are a decent human being
That you represent the corp/alliance in a resonable way
That you listen to and obey FC`s regardless
A willingness to train towards a fleet doctrine

Contact us below or contact Saska Dax, Mariset or Miss Latasha

The public channel is below
LDC Rec Channel
Vomitorium Emporium
Kithca
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-12-24 16:27:13 UTC
Still looking, still processing all the messages and mail. Should be more available now as well, now that my family has been disposed of.
Randyo
Chemical Pigs
#17 - 2012-12-25 13:42:40 UTC
Check into Pilgrims I think you may find what you are looking for:

EU/UK/US timezones (other tzs welcomed)
Operating in Null Sec (NPC station system)
Veteran FC's (and now looking to add more)
Roams/ops in 0.0
NBSI (and there are very few blues!)
If you want null sec pvp warfare without all the POS bashing and CTAs then check us out!

Join channel: Got Milk
Ryak Knoxe
The Six-Pack Syndicate
#18 - 2012-12-26 09:49:34 UTC
This may be what you are looking for:

Eviscerate Recruitment Post

Ryak Knoxe
Angelo Fortua
W33D Corp.
Bad Leadership Alliance
#19 - 2012-12-27 17:59:10 UTC
Join e X i l e!

Recruitment Video - A little bit of what we do in eve. All 1080 Crisp Footage.

Direct Link
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1211/tribulation.mpg

Youtube Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsZxXKcf6B8&feature=youtu.be

e X i l e is recruiting new active pilots to join us in our pvp operations.

We're a blue collar team with the realism that RL comes first . We work and fight together for all members regardless of relationship or "rank". Leadership has flown together for at least seven years and are RL friends with a loyalty not often found in EvE.

We offer pvp and industrial opportunities, along with our own experience. We're currently a part of Initiative Mercenaries Alliance living in the querios region. We have constant pvp combat from small and medium gangs to large capital fleets. We have access to rich space, loaded with high end mins and rats. There's a lot of opportunity for our members. eXile is US and EU TZ corporation, we accept members from anywhere around the world.

Become a part of something Bigger

8.5 million SP required

If your into small gang or large fleet operations, we provide both on a corp and alliance level
Experienced FC's on both a corp and alliance level
Access to all our rich resources
Weekly Freight service for members
Must be experienced in basic pvp combat or willing to put in the time to learn

If you would like more information feel free to contact a recruiter.

Killboard : http://exilecorp.eve-kill.net
Pub Chan : exile_pub
Recruitment Contacts : LordJax
Slider VII
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-12-27 18:16:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Slider VII
I will be sending you an in game message shortly. Currently at work...

Also, nice reference to Hitchhikers! At least it isn't Vogon poetry... :)

Cheers!

**EDIT**

In game message sent out to you...look forward to meeting with you soon!

Slider VII Recruitment Director - Grey Templars Recruitment Officer - Fidelas Constans [FCON]

12Next page