These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CSM7 on Eve Radio - Dec 20th 0200 Eve TIme /Dec 19th 8:0pm CST

First post
Author
Arydanika
The Order of Thelemic Ascension
The Invited
#1 - 2012-12-19 14:10:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Arydanika
Join Two Step and other CSM representatives as they join me on Eve Radio as part of my "Yule Lads, Please Bring Me Real Gifts and Not Potatoes" Holiday Special. The show will run two hours and will be an informal chat covering the winter summit and whatever other rambling topics we choose. I thought about having a drinking game where you take a shot every time Elise mentions pop culture, but the casualties would be too great.

There will be several ways to interact with the CSM during the show. Hear them live on Eve-Radio.com and send in questions to DJ Arydanika or tweet them to @Arydanika. You can also hang out with other listeners in the Eve Radio in-game channel or the Eve Radio coldfront.net channel. Even this thread will be monitored, so remember keep posting.

I'd like to thank the CSM for taking a little time away from preparing their winter summit minutes to participate. I know they have a lot on their plate with the holidays, so their enthusiasm to be a part of the show hit me right in the holiday spirit. Hope you'll join us.

Runner of Voices from the Void podcast, Eve Online Pod Pack & DJ on eve-radio.com Sundays at 1800.  Organizer of the ATX Eve Online Meet. ♥

Kevin Thomson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-12-19 14:30:40 UTC
can Two Step or sonone from eve radio post on this to comfirm it is ture thank you
DJ Arydanika
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-12-19 14:39:44 UTC  |  Edited by: DJ Arydanika
Kevin Thomson wrote:
can Two Step or sonone from eve radio post on this to comfirm it is ture thank you

Yes this is true or in your case.... ture.

You have a point though. I often forget I am a dirty dirty Goon and tend to just post on my main. However, this event is legitimate from both my podcast and my show on Eve Radio. I'll try to be mindful of my posting, but no promises.

Arydanika's Eve Radio Alt ♥ Catch me live on Eve-Radio Sundays 1800 & check out my podcast Voices from the Void

SamuraiJack
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-12-19 14:40:57 UTC
Really?

Arydanika is rather E famous. Its legit ya numpties.

o/ Hun.

SJ's Chronicles - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2103579/CLS-SamuraiJack

DJ Arydanika
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-12-19 14:52:01 UTC  |  Edited by: DJ Arydanika
SamuraiJack wrote:
o/ Hun.

Hi! I just hope the Yule Lads aren't as mean to little ole me. Cry

Arydanika's Eve Radio Alt ♥ Catch me live on Eve-Radio Sundays 1800 & check out my podcast Voices from the Void

Two step
Aperture Harmonics
#6 - 2012-12-19 15:01:46 UTC
Confirming that this is ture

CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog

Seleene
Body Count Inc.
Mercenary Coalition
#7 - 2012-12-19 16:53:53 UTC
I'd love to come on the air and say some words but that's like 2 in the morning in Germany. Catch you on the weekend maybe, Dani. :)

2004-2008: Mercenary Coalition Boss

2007-2010: CCP Game Designer | 2011-2013: CSM6 Delegate & CSM7 Chairman

2011-2015: Pandemic Legionnaire

2015- : Mercenary Coalition Boss

Follow Seleene on Twitter!

Arydanika
The Invited
#8 - 2012-12-19 18:41:41 UTC
Seleene wrote:
I'd love to come on the air and say some words but that's like 2 in the morning in Germany. Catch you on the weekend maybe, Dani. :)
I am going to miss all my CSM darlings in the EU time zone, but yes. Hopefully I'll see you Sunday between 1800 and 2200? I miss you terribly my little KeanuReloaded.

Runner of Voices from the Void podcast, Eve Online Pod Pack & DJ on eve-radio.com Sundays at 1800.  Organizer of the ATX Eve Online Meet. ♥

Tomiko Kawase
Perkone
#9 - 2012-12-20 02:48:41 UTC
I missed the first 3/4 or so. Is there any way to hear the whole show later?
Two step
Aperture Harmonics
#10 - 2012-12-20 02:53:39 UTC
Tomiko Kawase wrote:
I missed the first 3/4 or so. Is there any way to hear the whole show later?

Yes, it will be up on eve-radio rewind.

CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog

Tomiko Kawase
Perkone
#11 - 2012-12-20 02:56:32 UTC
I hate eve-radio rewind. I can never get it to work. Oh well...
Arydanika
The Invited
#12 - 2012-12-20 18:13:33 UTC
Tomiko Kawase wrote:
I hate eve-radio rewind. I can never get it to work. Oh well...
I am trying to get a downloadable copy of the show. Chances are it will be released next week due to 'exclusivity agreements' and what not.