These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hotkey for Scanner Analyze and D-Scan

Author
Icarus Atranimus
The Imperial Federepublic State
#1 - 2012-12-18 08:58:33 UTC
Please? Asap? As an explorer I find having to click on the buttons each time quite irritating...
(If there is some way to get these already somsone please tell me)
Icarus Atranimus
#2 - 2012-12-18 23:20:54 UTC
Entirely shameless bump.
Icarus Atranimus
#3 - 2012-12-20 21:01:30 UTC
No one agrees? :/
Besina Echerie
Vermona Collective
#4 - 2012-12-20 21:16:29 UTC
oh, I agree. I think it was brought up a bunch of times in one of those "tell me little stuff fixes" threads? We really need to be able to do this stuff. There's a lot of buttons and things that I want to be able to push a button and do. Maybe with more "module" spots and the ability to drag stuff into it, like most games have, even the ones older than EVE.
Icarus Atranimus
#5 - 2012-12-20 21:23:50 UTC
Besina Echerie wrote:
oh, I agree. I think it was brought up a bunch of times in one of those "tell me little stuff fixes" threads? We really need to be able to do this stuff. There's a lot of buttons and things that I want to be able to push a button and do. Maybe with more "module" spots and the ability to drag stuff into it, like most games have, even the ones older than EVE.

Nice to hear from someone else Big smile. I figured this stuff had been suggested before but I couldn't find anything recent so I thought I'd complain about it some more in a new thread. Being able to drag the analyze and d-scan buttons to the hotkeys in space would be fantastic...