These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Corp/Alliance T-shirt design wanted

Author
defiler
Mad Hermit
Wayward Alliance
#1 - 2012-12-17 02:57:13 UTC  |  Edited by: defiler
To my great embarrassment, I'm not entirely sure where to post this... Still, I have to put it somewhere, so why not clog up my favourite forum. Hopefully it's in the right place, and if not the mods will move it and you'll (rightly) ignore it. Anyway...

So, as some of you may be aware, I'm going to fanfest this year (again). I've always wanted to sport something showing who I'm flying with (myself), but was never happy with anything I could come up with. Plus, getting quality custom apparel for one can be a bit pricey, but I won't let that stop me this time. Not this time!

So, I challenge you, dear EVE community, to do the hard work for me. Come up with a clothing print that I could wear with pride at Harpa, and I'll try to make it worth your while.

Thinking 250M ISK to start with atm, serious bonus points if I really like the idea (arbitrarily decided by me, got both ISK and PLEXes handy (also beer if you too are going to FF)). Extra extra points for a catchy slogan that fits my style. Just examine my char and run with it.

Design needn't necessarily be ready for print, as long as it's something simple I can work with with my mediocre talents. Clean, minimal designs are preferable, both due to personal taste and ease of print. Planning on printing it on the traditional black background, and if you can make something awesome with just a few shades of grey that's instant bonus points for you. Then again, so are all the cool designs I haven't even thought of...

If you're going for the corp angle it should be similar to the current one, as I've gotten rather attached to it...

Since my alliance doesn't have an official logo, restrictions are less... strict... A friend hand drew WA for me, which I put on top of the corp logo like this, then later I just doodled a bit and sort of fell in love with this. Just brainstorming, but perhaps it's enough for you to see what I'm going for here.

SVG image preferred.

Comments and questions welcome.

edit: a deadline might be a good idea. So, I won't decide on a winner until midnight January 20th. Still, I'd appreciate you letting me know you've taken up the challenge before then.

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Vecen Verex
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-12-17 05:37:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Vecen Verex
If you're okay with Airbrushed clothing, i have a friiend who does amazing works, give me some picture of what you want (ship, toon, fleet emblem) and ill put it together, if you liek ill have him work his magic

no one wants to die from eating a salad

defiler
Mad Hermit
Wayward Alliance
#3 - 2012-12-17 11:32:39 UTC
Vecen Verex wrote:
give me some picture of what you want
Therein lies the problem. Smile

Still, it's something to consider, thanks.

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Cynthia Gallente
Phoenix Foundry
New Eden Syndicate
#4 - 2012-12-18 06:44:46 UTC
contact me in game, i'd like to discuss your design

Post with your lickā„¢