These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

all these unharvestable tears..

First post
Author
Zack Korth
Livid CO.
#1 - 2012-12-17 23:07:59 UTC
have the forums always sucked this bad? anything remotely resembling a topic worth posting in is always locked, the bullshit tears threads continue to survive like roaches and topics teasing them get.. you know.. locked.

brb when the mods suck less
Pyre leFay
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-12-17 23:08:53 UTC
Thank you for your tears.
Morganta
The Greater Goon
#3 - 2012-12-17 23:09:49 UTC
what ever happened to The Lock anyhow?
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#4 - 2012-12-17 23:10:42 UTC
in before lock.
Etherealclams
#5 - 2012-12-17 23:12:39 UTC
I got in!

http://aclamthatrants.blogspot.com/ Read up on my adventures.

Riddick Liddell
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-12-17 23:12:39 UTC
Pay 10 bux, troll them. They tend to dish out 3 day suspensions though. Kind of a do as I say don't do as I do thing. MMORPG has a similar posture in terms of the 3 day bann.
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-12-17 23:14:06 UTC
Pyre leFay wrote:
Thank you for your tears.

yes, thank you OP for your tears. my spaceships appreciate it.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#8 - 2012-12-17 23:19:23 UTC
Poasting in a tears for tears thread.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-12-17 23:21:16 UTC
Welcome to General Discussion!
Simetraz
State War Academy
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-12-17 23:21:18 UTC
IF you consider that some of the topics that CCP had to lock today as good topics.

Well just WOW....

IBTL
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#11 - 2012-12-17 23:22:51 UTC
Zack Korth wrote:
have the forums always sucked this bad? anything remotely resembling a topic worth posting in is always locked, the ******** tears threads continue to survive like roaches and topics teasing them get.. you know.. locked.

brb when the mods suck less

This is exactly why they get Locked.

Your post is exactly of the nature you complain about that gets locked. The self-recursive meanings are giving me a large headache right about now.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

ISD Suvetar
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#12 - 2012-12-17 23:38:24 UTC
Hi,

I can only affirm what other people have said here already. If you can be constructive and original, then your thread won't get locked, even if it is a complaint.

It's pretty straight forward:

Forum rules wrote:

Ranting is prohibited
A rant is a long-winded, redundant post, often filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

Post constructively.
Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are not constructive, insulting or rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

Now, as this thread is in violation of the forum rules, it too, will be locked.

[b]ISD Suvetar Captain/Commando Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]