These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

A Gift

Author
Cynthia Gallente
Phoenix Foundry
New Eden Syndicate
#41 - 2012-12-17 20:26:23 UTC
did you see my request? i did not see your response

Post with your lickā„¢

Marius Goudiyah
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#42 - 2012-12-17 20:28:02 UTC
I wish to see Delve and Querious burn to ash, it's inhabitants forced into bondage, its old temples and structures cleansed so that I might be able to drink a refreshing Tisane in the shade provided.

I wish to spread the gifts of Saint Nicholas in a manner that is pleasing to the eye. I desire my family being at the forefront of the nullsec regions and my enemies submission.

My utmost dream which I strive for is the utter destruction of those who would oppose us.

This is my drive Lady Vitalia, and what I work for.
Taci Tiaton Nikola
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2012-12-17 23:13:25 UTC
What I desire, Ms. Vitalia, is a Drake. Sure, it is equipment with seemingly zero emotional value, but, you see, I won't be able to fly it properly for quite some time, due to I lacking the proper equipment. Still, it would be nice, after a long hard day of work, to just look at it and think of the future, and all the things that will come.
Sakura Nihil
Faded Light
#44 - 2012-12-18 05:25:13 UTC
Not sure if this offer is still on the table, but a holiday party would be nice. Possibly something somewhat formal and classy, to celebrate another year as the elite of the cluster.

I could use a social event, especially if it would be next week sometime.
Lunarisse Aspenstar
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#45 - 2012-12-18 06:32:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Lunarisse Aspenstar
A "blue pass" to go mining in space controlled by your corporation/alliance for one week without having to keep nervously looking over my shoulder for the following message "Silas Vitalia decloaks behind you" or otherwise being blown up, blood drained, filleted, defenestrated or dismembered while visiting. Shocked
Leto Abbendis
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2012-12-18 10:35:41 UTC
Lady Vitalia,

I would like assistance with evicting Test Babbies Please Deplore and the rest of their coalition out of Delve. There's just no peace and quiet since them lot moved in.
Atlas Zao-tsu
Doomheim
#47 - 2012-12-18 11:11:06 UTC
The red fire of your God, in a form fit to be held in my hand.
Halete
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#48 - 2012-12-18 11:20:50 UTC
These Caille students get edgier by the minute.

"To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin" - The Scriptures, Book of Missions 13:21

Atlas Zao-tsu
Doomheim
#49 - 2012-12-18 11:28:21 UTC
Oh, we're all edge these days.
Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#50 - 2012-12-18 19:17:02 UTC
Sakura Nihil wrote:
Not sure if this offer is still on the table, but a holiday party would be nice. Possibly something somewhat formal and classy, to celebrate another year as the elite of the cluster.

I could use a social event, especially if it would be next week sometime.

The Holidays are such busy times, it makes for poor attendance of capsuleer-events.

I will however be celebrating a full year since my public awakening to commence roughly Jan. 30.

It will be elaborate, decadent, and not-to-be-missed.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#51 - 2012-12-18 19:18:09 UTC
Lunarisse Aspenstar wrote:
A "blue pass" to go mining in space controlled by your corporation/alliance for one week without having to keep nervously looking over my shoulder for the following message "Silas Vitalia decloaks behind you" or otherwise being blown up, blood drained, filleted, defenestrated or dismembered while visiting. Shocked

Denied. You are more than welcome to visit in a social capacity but we will burn any mining vessels or operations.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#52 - 2012-12-18 19:19:09 UTC
Leto Abbendis wrote:
Lady Vitalia,

I would like assistance with evicting Test Babbies Please Deplore and the rest of their coalition out of Delve. There's just no peace and quiet since them lot moved in.

Test acolytes often spend more time in Station than causing a nuisance. Closing your local comm channel might help you in that regard.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#53 - 2012-12-18 19:30:48 UTC
Thank you all for your requests, in the spirit of joyful days ahead.

I have decided to grant a few of these requests privately, for my own reasons.

I will acknowledge one gift publicly, and will travel to meet with Ms. Oniseki to share tea and conversation, in person.

Happy holidays to the rest of you, may you all find Truth.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Lyn Farel
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#54 - 2012-12-18 20:03:25 UTC
Is that possible to ask for an anecdote from your childhood ?
Korsavius
Revenent Defence Corperation
#55 - 2012-12-18 23:45:15 UTC
Or, perhaps, if you ever had feelings for the dashing Valdezi?

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#56 - 2012-12-19 03:02:19 UTC
Korsavius wrote:
Or, perhaps, if you ever had feelings for the dashing Valdezi?

No.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Valdezi
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#57 - 2012-12-20 11:52:32 UTC
Ah, fortune.

If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?
Anslo
Scope Works
#58 - 2012-12-20 14:00:06 UTC
Crap I'm too late! Man I always get in after the fun times are had...

Is it too late to wish for sane capsuleer friends?..

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

The Protato
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#59 - 2012-12-23 19:26:44 UTC
I wish for the gift of leadership and the opportunity to unite all of the enemies of darkness when the time comes and nullsec finally becomes a blue clusterblob. Let the Protus Correction Facility lead the mighty armies of the guys who no longer have sov into battle against the guys who have sov and crush our opponents.

EDIT: Dangit, it's over?
Previous page123