These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

And 1 week away it starts.....

Author
Kirjava
Lothian Enterprises
#21 - 2012-12-16 02:36:27 UTC
I'm just going to leave some fishfingers in a bowl of custard the night before.
Might help Ugh

[center]Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. /人◕‿‿◕人\ Unban Saede![/center]

Graygor
1kB Realty
#22 - 2012-12-16 03:03:21 UTC
Kirjava wrote:
I'm just going to leave some fishfingers in a bowl of custard the night before.
Might help Ugh

As good an idea as any i suppose.

Egg or cream custard?

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#23 - 2012-12-16 03:22:03 UTC
Buying candles for the end of the world ...cuz you can never have enough candles ...for teh end of the world. Bah who am I kidding, I'll get up at the crack of noon and have a beer for breakfast as usual, no time for candle shopping.

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2012-12-16 03:34:30 UTC
Webvan wrote:
Buying candles for the end of the world ...cuz you can never have enough candles ...for teh end of the world. Bah who am I kidding, I'll get up at the crack of noon and have a beer for breakfast as usual, no time for candle shopping.

Boy are you going to look stupid... being the only person on earth without a candle

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Graygor
1kB Realty
#25 - 2012-12-16 05:05:15 UTC
Screw candles. I got my towel.

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#26 - 2012-12-16 05:23:38 UTC
Joke's on us.

Look at the world and the people in it.

This is not fear or ignorance.

It's wishful thinking.

The whole "thing" wants to self destruct.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#27 - 2012-12-16 17:34:05 UTC
Oh look, i found a very accurate weather forecast for the next 5 days.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483546_494054823972362_1748028676_n.jpg

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Elias Greyhand
#28 - 2012-12-16 18:30:20 UTC
I've just started reading a book called Robopocalypse and while it is an exceptionally stupid name for a book that wants to be taken seriously, it is also how I hope the world may one day end.

"That which is done cannot be undone. But it can be avenged."

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2012-12-17 00:37:19 UTC
Elias Greyhand wrote:
I've just started reading a book called Robopocalypse and while it is an exceptionally stupid name for a book that wants to be taken seriously, it is also how I hope the world may one day end.

Death by snu snu?

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Graygor
1kB Realty
#30 - 2012-12-17 07:06:42 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Elias Greyhand wrote:

Death by snu snu?

Got my vote.

I want a Monroe bot.

Alpheias
The Khaleph
#31 - 2012-12-17 07:49:26 UTC
Graygor wrote:
I'm just worried about mass suicides, I believe there were a couple when the new Millennium rolled around.

That will really drive the media into well... overdrive.

Boy, was that ever so entertaining.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Wilhelm Riley
Doomheim
#32 - 2012-12-17 10:34:29 UTC
Why do people stockpile stuff? Even if there was an apocalypse, they'd run out eventually and be as screwed as the rest of us. Well done, you last one extra year thanks to your supply of beans.

Also, if this is the end of the 5,125-year Mayan calendar then why are they assuming the world will still be around? I'd be more inclined to believe that everything will just pop out of existence.
Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2012-12-17 16:22:14 UTC
I'll tell you what's going to happen. George Clinton, ak.a. Dr. Funkenstein, the cool ghoul with the funk transplant, is going to come down in his Parliament-Funkadelic Holy Mothership and administer Funk to the people.
Elias Greyhand
#34 - 2012-12-17 18:17:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Elias Greyhand
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Elias Greyhand wrote:

Death by snu snu?

No such luck.

Turns out the world doesn't end after all, Humans save the day.

Stupid Humans.

EDIT:

Alpheias wrote:
*imagine sig here*

Is that where I think that's from?

"That which is done cannot be undone. But it can be avenged."

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#35 - 2012-12-17 18:31:25 UTC
all this reminds me that new "doomsday preppers" episodes are on tuesday nights on nat geo.
Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2012-12-17 23:08:00 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
all this reminds me that new "doomsday preppers" episodes are on tuesday nights on nat geo.

I don't think I could bear to watch that. I'm around enough loony-ticks in daily life already. No need to let them in the house too, via TV. Besides, where I grew up in Texas, paranoid gun nut survivalists have already been doing preparations for the past 20 years.
Something Random
Strategic Exploration and Development Corp
Silent Company
#37 - 2012-12-18 00:17:54 UTC
im gonna drink a shot on the 20th, and the 21st, and the 22nd, and the 23rd, and 24th, and 25th...

You get the picture

"caught on fire a little bit, just a little."

"Delinquents, check, weirdos, check, hippies, check, pillheads, check, freaks, check, potheads, check .....gangs all here!"

I love Science, it gives me a Hadron.

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2012-12-18 03:59:45 UTC
Something Random wrote:
im gonna drink a shot on the 20th, and the 21st, and the 22nd, and the 23rd, and 24th, and 25th...

You get the picture

First step is admitting you have a problem Straight

Previous page12