These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WinYourFortune.com - Instant win lotteries * Now with Blackjack 21 *

First post First post
Author
RF Alliance
Radiant Executor
#21 - 2012-12-14 00:28:17 UTC
Having an awesome! time :-)
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#22 - 2012-12-14 17:49:13 UTC
RF Alliance wrote:

Glad to hear it! Welcome to WYF :)
Zeyrix
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-12-14 23:28:04 UTC
RF Alliance wrote:

Always good to hear from a winner!
ISD Suvetar
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#24 - 2012-12-15 02:09:19 UTC
Hi,

Glad you're having a good time but please refresh yourselves with the rules governing sales, here.

Bumping may only be done by the OP, once per calendar day. Friendly bumps and/or informational bumps such as 'Love this service!' are not allowed and may result in the thread being locked.

[b]ISD Suvetar Captain/Commando Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#25 - 2012-12-15 20:14:44 UTC
Only 36 spots left on our 1 ISK PLEX table.... don't miss out!
Hulasikali-Wala
Matthew en Thielles' magical tax haven
#26 - 2012-12-16 23:23:34 UTC
mwahaha, 2 bets in, and i'm nearly 50m isk up Big smile
Loving the site so far!
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#27 - 2012-12-17 06:11:10 UTC
Hulasikali-Wala wrote:
mwahaha, 2 bets in, and i'm nearly 50m isk up Big smile
Loving the site so far!

Congrats and thanks for playing!

On another note:

We've just added: Blackjack 21 at WinYourFortune.com!

That's right! You can now play Blackjack 21 at WYF!

Minimum hand: 1 million ISK
Maximum hand: 25 million ISK

Come win your fortune at Fortune Gaming's WinYourFortune.com!

... and last but not least:

We still have a few 1 ISK wager seats on our promo PLEX table.
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#28 - 2012-12-18 03:01:30 UTC
If you haven't tried our new Blackjack 21 game, you should check it out!

A new promo table is also in play, get your 1 ISK wager in before it's too late!
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#29 - 2012-12-19 01:24:13 UTC
The 1 ISK promo table for the PLEX is almost full.. sign up and wager for your chance to win!
Kaze Kitsune
Perkone
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-12-19 15:33:40 UTC
Had a decent winning streak on the 25mil table yesterday. And the new blackjack is addicting lol. Great times, great place.
Gifted Chaos
Zorg Incorporated
#31 - 2012-12-19 17:40:56 UTC
25m for blackjack is way to low imo.
Gifted Chaos
Zorg Incorporated
#32 - 2012-12-19 17:56:29 UTC
Also dont u think taking 10% is a little steep? 5% seems more reasonable and would seperate u from the compitition
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#33 - 2012-12-20 01:26:08 UTC
Gifted Chaos wrote:
25m for blackjack is way to low imo.

It may be, but it's something we need to see in action for awhile before we make any adjustments. It's still a decent sized bet, considering our active Blackjack players are playing a lot of hands at a time.

Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#34 - 2012-12-20 01:30:50 UTC
Gifted Chaos wrote:
Also dont u think taking 10% is a little steep? 5% seems more reasonable and would seperate u from the compitition

Are you referring to the ISK tables?

We have extremely generous wagers on our tables that allow our players the safety of gambling with one another without fear of fraud, allow for our decorations and RP reward system to be in place and allow for a healthy, but not unfair, house profit.

As compared to others, one of which averages 30% of the table wagers in profit, we think we have a fair setup. Remember, our games were played as early as 2010, we aren't technically new to this crowd and we know what works and doesn't work. All of our game play has been tested by over 700 players and over 500 billion ISK in prizes won and their feedback has not only shaped the game play, but also the wager costs over time.

Thanks for the feedback about our service. :)

Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
#35 - 2012-12-20 01:33:57 UTC
Kynn Hellion wrote:
our games were played as early as 2010...

For a month.

Quote:
...without fear of fraud...

Cool, who's your main?
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#36 - 2012-12-20 01:37:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Kynn Hellion
Abditus Cularius wrote:
Kynn Hellion wrote:
our games were played as early as 2010...

For a month.

Quote:
...without fear of fraud...

Cool, who's your main?

Hi,

How many hundreds of billions of ISK have you contracted to how many different players? Thought so.

Anyone can choose to either play or not play on our website. Hundreds of players can easily confirm that we have always paid out and with their full winnings, via in-game contracts. Don't believe me? Look up our contract history and see for yourself.

Take your conspiracy BS elsewhere, it didn't fly then and it doesn't fly now. When we had to quit running the game, back in 2010, we refunded billions of ISK on deposit. How does that jive with your inference of fraud? Yeah, thought so. Move along.
Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
#37 - 2012-12-20 01:44:23 UTC
Not answering who the main is then?

It's not conspiracy. I have no idea if you're the most honest or dishonest person ever. Because I have no idea who you are.

Making a webpage and spamming Jita local from an alt doesn't create a "fraud free" guarantee. Posting that it does also doesn't. I mean, if you convince people to give you money, good on you. I should make a webpage too.

Quote:
How many hundreds of billions of ISK have you contracted to how many different players?

More than your site total in a single transaction, thanks for asking.
Zeyrix
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#38 - 2012-12-20 01:50:24 UTC
Like we've said before, they aren't age old mains. But I've been fully transparent: this is my "main" and Kervee Eatas is my alt toon which I used before with Fortune Gaming. We have posted our code on our website, if you are familiar with PHP go take a look. Nothing we say or post on our site will make you think any different so just move along, we're all arguing against brick walls here when it comes to this topic, which is, for the record, completely baseless.
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#39 - 2012-12-20 01:55:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Kynn Hellion
Abditus Cularius wrote:
Not answering who the main is then?

It's not conspiracy. I have no idea if you're the most honest or dishonest person ever. Because I have no idea who you are.

Making a webpage and spamming Jita local from an alt doesn't create a "fraud free" guarantee. Posting that it does also doesn't. I mean, if you convince people to give you money, good on you. I should make a webpage too.

Quote:
How many hundreds of billions of ISK have you contracted to how many different players?

More than your site total in a single transaction, thanks for asking.

Kynn Hellion was my main in 2010 and is my main in 2012. Have I spent billions on characters to play the game without grinding for years at a time? Yep. That's the privilege we who have money in this game get to have.

Wow, you had a big transaction there, congrats that you showed you were honest in one transaction. How about 10,822 times?

Just making a website and advertising doesn't make a "fraud free" website, you're right there. Having 10,822 tables close with all winnings successfully delivered to the players, does.

It's always funny how you all think that a gaming website, such as ours, encourages mass deposits so that one day we may up and run. It doesn't matter how much ISK our players keep on deposit, they can deposit only what they intend to wager if they prefer. The profits of running the business far outweigh trying to scam deposits (which we proved we have no intention of doing when we had to stop running the game due to RL and REFUNDED everyone's deposits) or rig the games (which we've posted both the code to the tables and BJ to our site to PROVE we don't do).

Again, move along or deposit and have a chance to win your fortune.. doesn't matter to me which way you go.
Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
#40 - 2012-12-20 01:59:57 UTC
So, looking at that char's employment history - you started eve, less than 30 days later made a webpage for people to give you ISK, ran it for a few weeks, got too busy out in reality land, quit for a year and a half, then came back.

I'm not actually accusing or arguing anything. Just getting the facts straight.