These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

GOONSWAFFE RECRUITMENT FRAUD

First post First post
Author
Kehro Urgus
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2012-12-17 00:28:45 UTC
It's all part of their effort to get more people out of hi-sec and into null.Roll

Yeeee! 

NEONOVUS
Mindstar Technology
Goonswarm Federation
#42 - 2012-12-17 00:32:02 UTC
Kehro Urgus wrote:
It's all part of their effort to get more people out of hi-sec and into null.Roll

Its null-sec not null wallet value.
Shylari Avada
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#43 - 2012-12-17 01:05:33 UTC
Escomboli wrote:

1) Search their name on the Eve-O Forums

2) Search their name on battle-clinic kill boards

As an upstanding member of the most glorious alliance for make better New Eden and Honoure-able Internet Space Ship Good Fighting Combat; I can rightfully assure you, that the first thing any recruitment director will do... is check your battleclinic stats... Really.

Shocked

NEONOVUS
Mindstar Technology
Goonswarm Federation
#44 - 2012-12-17 01:40:13 UTC
Shylari Avada wrote:
Escomboli wrote:

As an upstanding member of the most glorious alliance for make better New Eden and Honoure-able Internet Space Ship Good Fighting Combat; I can rightfully assure you, that the first thing any recruitment director will do... is check your battleclinic stats... Really.

Shocked

Is it bad if I have blown up bat county players?
And good if I have cap kills?
What should I be aiming for in my stats?
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-12-17 01:41:58 UTC
NEONOVUS wrote:
Shylari Avada wrote:
Escomboli wrote:

Shocked

Is it bad if I have blown up bat county players?
And good if I have cap kills?
What should I be aiming for in my stats?

My alt had recent kills on GSF members & I still got in.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#46 - 2012-12-17 03:39:43 UTC
Stephen Olympus Bishop wrote:
Jngar wrote:
Goons, scamming? Shocked

But I thought they were such honourable trustworthy people.

Thank you for this warning. I will watch out for these scallywags.

Makes it the worst is they have ERECTOR BEASTIAN doing it and making reference to SCHADENFRUED who is listed as there MANAGING RECRUITMENT OFFICER as the person to contact with your sponsorship #. When i did contact SCHADENFRUED in that jist ,there was no bafflment or denial so i know hes in it too. Again just warning for other noobs like me .

Erector is the most honourable of new players I have had the pleasure to train. I will not listen to you besmirch his good name sir. I challenge you to a duel. At the sun.
Trin Again
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2012-12-17 05:31:34 UTC
SmilingVagrant wrote:

Erector is the most honourable of new players I have had the pleasure to train. I will not listen to you besmirch his good name sir. I challenge you to a duel. At the sun.

1v1, honorably. We'll be there to witness and assure the rules are upheld.
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#48 - 2012-12-17 05:43:42 UTC
Trin Again wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:

You have subtracted the U from honourable good sir. I challenge you to a duel as well.
Stephen Olympus Bishop
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2012-12-17 06:18:11 UTC
SmilingVagrant wrote:
Trin Again wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:

You have subtracted the U from honourable good sir. I challenge you to a duel as well.

Lmao. Oh no !! I live in California and ive heard about the "sword" fight duels your kind have, ill pass. Lol Alright GOONS i see dude caught me half lit and i got my lesson into EVE fraud the entertaining way. Fly safe and good hunting. As long as im not the target !!! Big smile

Peace,Smile

Stand for something.....or fall for anything.

Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#50 - 2012-12-17 08:47:43 UTC
Dude, Goons themselves will tell you never to trust Goons. What more do you want, man?

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0

trevon Ghekon
Doomheim
#51 - 2012-12-17 10:06:23 UTC
Stephen Olympus Bishop wrote:
Be aware . GOONSWARM is running a recruitment scam via there subsidiary GOONSWAFFE where they approach you saying you have bben chosen, submit a API etc . When you follow all steps are told there has been some red flags come up they will need a security deposit and you can then can send the message to there managing recruitment officer SCHADENFRUED. The scammer who got me was ERECTOR BEASTIAN . *snip*

EDIT: Rumour posting is not allowed on these forums. Continued breaches of this and the other forum rules can result in warnings and/or a ban - ISD Type40.

I am EXTREMELY surprised by this edit made by ISD Type40. I know very well 2 persons scammed by goons this way and they are not rumors. Though I would say that it is their own fault if they fall to such well known and well described scam. One of them QUIT GAME because of this. To prove that this is true I can give personal contact details to CCP so that they can check this out whether it is a fact or rumor.

However, I don't believe that CCP now supports and covers this well known Goonswarm scam. Therefore, I would ask anyone who was scammed by goons to report the very first post and investigate who is ISD Type40 and why he made such unacceptable remarks.
Nova Valio
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2012-12-17 10:44:02 UTC
This is all lies. OP is probably butthurt over not understanding the requirement process. What people fail to understand is the difference between deposit and payment, you get your deposit back! This is how me and many of my friends joined Goonwaffe and are happily living 0.0 life now.
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#53 - 2012-12-17 10:59:22 UTC
Locking this for rumor mongering and trolling.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Previous page123