These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

pulling setups from battleclinic into EFT?

Author
Aerym
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-12-16 17:01:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Aerym
Hopefully I can explain...

when I last played (about 2 years?) there was a way I think in EFT where I can search setups for a given ship, then import it to see how well it works with my skills etc and if it would work....

I just started playing again, and I can't find an option in EFT to search for ship setups. I have a feeling I used a 2nd software to do this, but I'm not certain.

can anyone help reminding me how I did this?

edit: doing bit more research, i used battleclinic I think to do this... but can't figure it out
Maelle LuzArdiden
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-12-16 17:15:59 UTC
That feature is in EVEMon, the skill planning tool.

You import / export fits via clipboard (copypaste) between websites and fitting tools. There is an export link on Battleclinic, which takes you to a page with copypastable text format of the fit.

That said, you might just be better off building a fit from scratch rather than taking anything from Battleclinic. Many of the best rated fits are dated and born bad.

Failheapchallenge has much higher percentage of actually good fits, but nothing really teaches you more about EVE than fitting your ships by hand.
Aerym
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-12-16 17:22:22 UTC
Got it thanks!

just need to be pointed in the right direction. Perhaps I'll make a post and see what people can reccomend...

I will be killing rats for a little while to bring my sec up to normal.