These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Calico-Jack Daniels
#8501 - 2012-12-14 14:22:46 UTC
I dig the whole "Mob Boss" yet suave look... 10/10 for you sir... and yes, the Jeff Bridges Tron look rocks too...

I go well with Quafe...

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#8502 - 2012-12-14 15:04:25 UTC
A biker with a backstory.
A story of betrayal , death and femme fatale .

Could use a better haircut cos it looks like a wig , so 8/10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8503 - 2012-12-14 15:36:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Graygor
Very Nice.

Background grabs focus though, I also approve of the..... *loosens tie* assets.

A big closer on the face however and I think it'd look better but I just prefer up close shots.

8/10.

Also anyone seen my shades?

I dropped them now I cant find them Sad

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
#8504 - 2012-12-14 15:39:44 UTC
He seems so content sort of. Like, he almost looks stoned. Not a big fan of the blind eyes on the rest of his face though, So overall 8/10
Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8505 - 2012-12-14 15:43:51 UTC
Saede Riordan wrote:
He seems so content sort of. Like, he almost looks stoned. Not a big fan of the blind eyes on the rest of his face though, So overall 8/10

I cant find my shades! They contribute the extra 2/10!

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#8506 - 2012-12-14 15:56:08 UTC
you sort of remind me of sheogorath in the TES series (love TES!) for that you get points. Smile

7.9/10

Valerie Tessel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#8507 - 2012-12-14 16:31:39 UTC
[Eurydia Vespasian] You look like a more realistic rendition of character from Battletech / Macross. 8/10

Tactical destroyers... I'll take a dozen Gallente, please.

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
#8508 - 2012-12-14 17:02:40 UTC
@Valerie Tessel

I actually really like her. She just has a really nice overall shape, bit large on the breasts but overall she looks very human, which is not something easy to get with the avatars. 9/10
Cynthia Gallente
GERAS INDUSTRIES
#8509 - 2012-12-14 17:04:29 UTC
again?
still need more light on the face!
but it's starting to grow on me....
7/10 now . . .

Post with your lick™

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#8510 - 2012-12-14 17:43:17 UTC
Awesome shades - check
Kickass face- check
Tattoo- check

Blonde- check (Not racist)

10/10 - checl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8511 - 2012-12-14 17:45:52 UTC
Cynthia Gallente wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
@Cynthia

I like the basic idea and it is very unique, however many of the details are bad and overall it is a mess. And there is alot of clipping as well. Your avatar got potential but there is lot of adjusting and finetuning to be done.

6/10

please elaborate

First of all. Keep the tatoo, shades and the experssion. These parts are pretty awesome.

However there are many other parts / details that make your avatar look a bit messy. First of all, the clipping of your hair on your shades looks bad. Even though I like the hairstyle for your avatar (the color is superb) but the clipping ruins it and I would suggest you to change it or find a way to fix the clipping. The pose looks abit unnatural, make it slightly more relaxed / neutral to give a more realistic look. And get rid of the vest.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#8512 - 2012-12-14 17:48:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
@ Valerie Tessel:

Is it just me or does your avatar look like an angel?
The background forms two perfectly black wings and there seems to be a halo around her head....

12/10, absolutely amazing!

edit:

@ Mizhir:

I like your avatar....those half-closed eyes remind me of Miss Sarah Schneider...you don't happen to be her alt maybe? P

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#8513 - 2012-12-14 17:51:32 UTC
You look like you're the sort that says

You know what rthymes with Gallante?

CALL THE COPS!
They can't unrape you .

For that.
9/10

Valerie Tessel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#8514 - 2012-12-14 18:10:34 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
@ Valerie Tessel:

Is it just me or does your avatar look like an angel?
The background forms two perfectly black wings and there seems to be a halo around her head....

12/10, absolutely amazing!

edit:

@ Mizhir:

I like your avatar....those half-closed eyes remind me of Miss Sarah Schneider...you don't happen to be her alt maybe? P

I'm glad someone noticed. Big smile I tried for that.

[Ivy] Like the return of the white, without the upward camera. Expression and lighting on the face are great. 9/10

Tactical destroyers... I'll take a dozen Gallente, please.

Leriss Serenthius
CBC Interstellar
Goonswarm Federation
#8515 - 2012-12-14 18:24:15 UTC
Looks very sexy, a well deserved 10/10 :)
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8516 - 2012-12-14 18:35:12 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:

@ Mizhir:

Calling me an alt of a TEST member is the worst way I have been insulted in EVE :P

But nope, we are not the same person. The only reason why our eyes look so similar is because we can't open them more. Our bloodline got shafted when the new CC was released IMO.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Nayadh
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#8517 - 2012-12-15 01:27:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Nayadh
@ Leriss Serenthius : Somehow you remind me the mittani, not sure if it's actually a good thing Lol (free troll)

The character looks mad in high res, mainly because of it's eyes. If it's intentional, good job.
I would perhaps try to change the lighting, as it makes odd black spots on the eyes.

7/10

Edit : derp :/
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8518 - 2012-12-15 02:41:45 UTC
Nayadh wrote:
@ Leriss Serenthius : Somehow you remind me the mittani, not sure if it's actually a good thing Lol (free troll)

The character looks mad in high res, mainly because of it's eyes. If it's intentionnal, good job.
I would perhaps try to change the lighting, as it makes odd black spots on the eyes.

7/10

*intentional

It's ok because you're blonde Blink

You get a 9/10 because I'm very racist Straight

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8519 - 2012-12-15 05:28:30 UTC
Nayadh your avatar looks good. Love the contrast. 9/10 for that.

And bunny looking good as always 9/10.

Also my new shades have arrived! I can see again!

Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
#8520 - 2012-12-15 05:57:28 UTC
I prefer you with sunglasses

7/10