These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

NATWO vs W-arsaw Pact

First post First post
Author
MadbaM
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#141 - 2012-12-06 03:12:24 UTC
Very nice video, shame all this didn't happen on the 9th really CCP would have all the footage they needed.
Xtrah
Overload This
TURBOFEED OR GLORY
#142 - 2012-12-06 22:25:36 UTC
A lot of great feedback so far. Thanks for every like and subscription, we'll probably keep posting some vids every now and then. Share the wordP
Sorany
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#143 - 2012-12-07 18:42:17 UTC
Xtrah wrote:
A lot of great feedback so far. Thanks for every like and subscription, we'll probably keep posting some vids every now and then. Share the wordP

I just got around to watching this last night, very well done but eff yo jams. they were not appreciated. feel free to leave them at home next time. Cool
Abis Cann
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#144 - 2012-12-11 04:37:44 UTC
An account of the events from the Hard Knocks perspective:
http://hardknocksinc.net/index.php/blogs/item/31-birth-of-rage
MisterAl tt1
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#145 - 2012-12-11 20:13:47 UTC
Quote:
painting a much more terrible picture of us than was truly warranted

There was no need to paint a picture of you. You had done that yourselves with you total lack of respect for all the other people living in wormholes.

And what I'm sure about is that if you keep on "trolling people to fight" by calling their mothers whores - one day you will find noone is coming to save you.
Tisisan
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#146 - 2012-12-11 20:18:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Tisisan
MisterAl tt1 wrote:
Quote:

There was no need to paint a picture of you. You had done that yourselves with you total lack of respect for all the other people living in wormholes.

And what I'm sure about is that if you keep on "trolling people to fight" by calling their mothers whores - one day you will find noone is coming to save you.

And if you get so bent out of shape by popular movie quotes that you are still butthurt about it 2 months later, you are in for a frustrating life.

Edit: More and more, I think the youtube parody I did of you was probably pretty accurate.
Sorany
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#147 - 2012-12-11 22:29:15 UTC
MisterAl tt1 wrote:
Quote:

well the thing I can be pretty sure about are the NOHO FCs saying how terrible w-space was to work with....

so who is going to fight your battles for you next time?

we all know w-space doesn't stand a shot at invading us on their own.

please though, feel free to take that last statement as a challenge.
QT McWhiskers
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#148 - 2012-12-12 01:27:48 UTC
MisterAl tt1 wrote:
Quote:

As far as respecting others go, we rolled out the carpet for you by blowing up your manticore. Then we showed our full fleet to you by having it sit on the other side of your hole. You had similar numbers online and active, we know this by our scouts reporting ship changes, but you never once came to fight. You sat behind your shields after pulling together a pretty respectable fleet of very similar numbers.

Not once did you come out to fight.

But we must thank you. You gave us the best fight of our lives for some, and the best fight in a long time for others. Since then we have been riding that high, others are riding other highs as well, and have been looking for more fights each and every time we roll holes.

Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#149 - 2012-12-12 01:54:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Jack Miton
MisterAl tt1 wrote:
Quote:

^nicely put.
insulting people into fighting you should not, and is not by most, tolerated in WHs.
personally i have suicide ganked people for far less.

Quote:
As far as respecting others go, we rolled out the carpet for you by blowing up your manticore. Then we showed our full fleet to you by having it sit on the other side of your hole. You had similar numbers online and active, we know this by our scouts reporting ship changes, but you never once came to fight. You sat behind your shields after pulling together a pretty respectable fleet of very similar numbers.

and when they did, you batphoned 3 alliances to save you.
before getting on your high horse, stop kidding yourself.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Tisisan
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#150 - 2012-12-12 03:11:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Tisisan
Jack Miton wrote:

Which means crap all when we can't get them in hole. 3 groups trying for an entrance is just increased odds that one makes it in.

The fact that they all made it was due to a metric ****-ton of luck, a lot of hard work, and an unconscionably slow response time on the part of the invaders. And considering you lot were basically just there to killmail whore, at the expense of knowingly and intentionally putting a nice lady in a really painful position, you're really in no position to complain about us not telling the rest of the people who had been trying for hours to find a way in 'no sorry, we have enough'.

(By the way, that was a lot douchier a move than dropping some Borat quotes in local. Turn up your nose all you like at our local chat, but that was more classless than anything we've ever done.)
Bane Nucleus
Dark Venture Corporation
Kitchen Sinkhole
#151 - 2012-12-12 03:48:59 UTC
Well, the experience my alliance had with Hard Knocks was a good one. They came to fight and no **** talking what so ever.

The Fight

No trolling please

Sorany
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#152 - 2012-12-12 04:07:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Sorany
Bane Nucleus wrote:
Well, the experience my alliance had with Hard Knocks was a good one. They came to fight and no **** talking what so ever.

The Fight

was fairly epic.

however I just noticed that I just lost BS V because I am terrible, as well as my T3 skill.

o7o7o7

also, Black Core Alliance - get ******. 91km of bubbles to wade through in a pod. no thanks. podded my alt as well.

will have a video up mildly soon with our retardedly hilarious comms.
Debes Sparre
Gradient
Electus Matari
#153 - 2012-12-12 04:09:12 UTC
Bane Nucleus wrote:

The Fight

Props to TL for committing as well. Was a very, very close, long, long fight. GFs from everyone on our side. That thing see-sawed back and forth more than a.. really see-sawing thing...
Sorany
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#154 - 2012-12-12 04:10:20 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
MisterAl tt1 wrote:
Quote:

^nicely put.
insulting people into fighting you should not, and is not by most, tolerated in WHs.
personally i have suicide ganked people for far less.

Quote:

lolAHARM SPACE POLICE ARE GO!

what part of two alliances worth and 120+ vs a single corp makes you think we wouldn't batphone. gooby pls.
J3rz11
Suddenly Carebears
#155 - 2012-12-12 04:44:59 UTC
Bane Nucleus wrote:

The Fight

great fight, over an hour long! sadly had to listen to most of it since you all podded me ;-P

gf!
ROSSLINDEN0
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#156 - 2012-12-12 04:59:47 UTC
Damn I bet everyone from hk has a rectum that resembles the dude from the jam jar vid after that fight.
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#157 - 2012-12-12 05:14:57 UTC
Sorany wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

what part of two alliances worth and 120+ vs a single corp makes you think we wouldn't batphone. gooby pls.

sigh...
guess i need to point out that i speak for myself and not aharm as an entity.

im also not blaming you for bat phoning, merely pointing out the hypocrisy of doing so while using someone not fighting you on even grounds as an excuse to abuse them in local.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

J3rz11
Suddenly Carebears
#158 - 2012-12-12 05:30:41 UTC  |  Edited by: J3rz11
Jack Miton wrote:
Sorany wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

sigh...

im also not blaming you for bat phoning, merely pointing out the hypocrisy of doing so while using someone not fighting you on even grounds as an excuse to abuse them in local.

still missing the context of the badly google translated message. see 0:59 of this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2CABcffAo)

Understandably, yes with social/language barriers, it can be see offensive. But really, who cares its a game and really does one person's opinion really matter to you that much? if so, thicken up. I've been told worst things in real life.

ROSSLINDEN0 wrote:
Damn I bet everyone from hk has a rectum that resembles the dude from the jam jar vid after that fight.

nah, they applied lube first =)
ash veratis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#159 - 2012-12-12 05:35:39 UTC
ROSSLINDEN0 wrote:

Mommy dragon had lived a long and illustrious career before meeting a hero's end in battle.

gf's were had all around, we committed, we had an awesome hour long fight.

And I only lost gallente propulsion systems 4.

op success.
Sorany
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#160 - 2012-12-12 05:39:20 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
Sorany wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

sigh...

because 120+ is totally equal to 50. whatever you are smoking, feel free to share.

we have no problems fighting on even grounds or even on un-even terms ask SSC/LOST anyone else who has given us a fight. when you deny us a fight because you are chicken ****, you're going to get made fun of..... that's just the way we are.

had W-Space alone showed up and took us on, we probably wouldn't have bat-phoned and it would still have been one sided judging from what I hear from NOHO FCs....