These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Battlecruisers with battleship weapons? Evidence of a goon in charge of CSM.

First post
Author
Rocky Deadshot
In The Goo
EVE Trade Alliance
#21 - 2011-10-22 04:56:20 UTC
Andski wrote:
Rocky Deadshot wrote:
Andski wrote:
Endeavour Starfleet wrote:
CSM gives general ideas. CCP acts on them. The issue with the tornado being a potential boon to hisec ganking is addressed by making changes such as no insurance for such activity and a large buff to CONCORD.

i think mining ships shouldn't be insured either, it's like wanting your car insurance to pay you when your unlocked car got stolen in the darker parts of town

And receiving insurance payouts on concord kills is like using your car in a drive by shoting, running from the cops, wrecking it, then filing for insurance replacement of it.

harden the **** up

Actually for the record, I find the general shinnangins in high sec pretty damn funny.... but I do find it pretty stupid that insurance companies wouldn't find a way to shortchange people... after all, that's how they make money.

And that thought has existed for years... receiving insurance after your ship was blown up by the defacto police of space is absurd. < And if you deny this fact ... or try to reason your way out of it... your just showing your juvenile nature and the fact that you have no idea how insurance companies run and make money.
Tres Farmer
Gallente Federation Intelligence Service
#22 - 2011-10-22 04:56:44 UTC
Phill Esteen wrote:
its time for players in hisec to stop letting the goon CSM screw them over https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24509

You think a bunch of de-organised pilots (npc corp dwellers mostly) that can't agree and fight for one goal (alliances in null are counting in thousands, not to speak of the coalitions) and usually play alone and/or short amounts of time will be able to manage that?!
Do you also believe in Santa Claus?
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2011-10-22 04:57:11 UTC
I think I'll have a new asteroid field parking enforcement ship soon Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Dyner
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2011-10-22 04:58:22 UTC
Obsidian Hawk wrote:
warning jumping to conclusions on how this works will only lead to you looking very stupid in the end.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I enjoy this very much Lol
Headerman
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2011-10-22 05:01:48 UTC
tHIS IS ALL MITTANS FAULT!!! i WANT HIS RESIGNATION IMMEDIATELY!!!

Australian Fanfest Event https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=90062

Herping yourDerp
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2011-10-22 05:02:37 UTC
we don't even know how its going to work yet... this BC might only fit 3 large guns or something silly like that
also the cost is unknown
Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#27 - 2011-10-22 05:03:29 UTC
rage on little man, rage on...

Oderint Dum Metuant

Kengutsi Akira
Doomheim
#28 - 2011-10-22 05:03:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Kengutsi Akira
Obsidian Hawk wrote:
warning jumping to conclusions on how this works will only lead to you looking very stupid in the end.

In that case the Goons are already... ah yes nvm

Disband the CSM, rehire some of the 20% with the travel costs saved

"Is it fair that CCP can get away with..." :: checks ownership on the box ::

Yes

Mfume Apocal
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2011-10-22 05:06:06 UTC
They need to start charging Aurum for tinfoil hats up in this *****.
Messoroz
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#30 - 2011-10-22 05:27:55 UTC
I like how the pubbies in empire are raging about goons. They clearly had the votes to vote in CSM representives, why are you pubs complaining? That nobody wanted to vote for some random level 4 mission runner?
Shadowsword
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2011-10-22 05:36:21 UTC
Sofia Bellard wrote:
Currently goons like to blow up innocent miners with NO risk and practically no ISK lost doing it. So in order to make their suicide ganking even MORE profitable, they convince CCP to make the new ships into battlecruisers with battleship weapons. This is an outrage. More changes to the game to cater to null sec blocks. Where will this blatant abuse of political power stop?

You are a fool.

Once you take insurance into account, the cost of replacing one of those future battlecruisers is gong to be almost the same as replacing a dominix, and a dominix will certainly be more ganky anyway. For an alliance as insanely rich as the GSF, would it make sense to spend influence to save a measly 5-6 millions on individual ganks? Ridiculous.

You are also taking CCP for a bunch of tools, if you think two individuals can force them to make design decision they don't want to make. If you believe CCP are that low, why do you give them your subscription money?
The Mittani
State War Academy
Caldari State
#32 - 2011-10-22 05:41:04 UTC
Sofia Bellard wrote:
Currently goons like to blow up innocent miners with NO risk and practically no ISK lost doing it. So in order to make their suicide ganking even MORE profitable, they convince CCP to make the new ships into battlecruisers with battleship weapons. This is an outrage. More changes to the game to cater to null sec blocks. Where will this blatant abuse of political power stop?

This winter expansion was going to be one of the best and you piece of **** goons had to go and ******* ruin it for everyone! Please leave this game and go find somewhere else to do your attention starved stunts!

All I need to own you is my Brutix, son.

Don't need any fancy newfangled hypothetical battlecruisers, don't need no battleships. Just the Brutix~

~hi~

Tear Miner
Doomheim
#33 - 2011-10-22 05:50:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Tear Miner
Joan Avon wrote:
Largo Coronet wrote:
This thread is evidence that there are people out there who have not yet been able to afford their tinfoil hats, so the Z-rays are burning out their minds.

Won't you think of the tiny minds? Send donations of isk and capital ships to Largo Coronet for our "TINFOILS FOR TWATS" campaign this Christmas. Some of the money will be used to provide rolls of Reynolds Wrap to needy personages like the OP, and the rest will be used to buy cheap liquor and cheaper women for our holiday party.

I hope you raise alot of money because your going to need a river of liquor and spend a fortune the size of Warren Buffets to get any woman anywhere near your holiday party.

That being said the specific's of the Tornado and it's 3 other companions haven't been fully released and as such it's too soon to evaluate their ability to suicide and/or gank anything.

The same cannot be said for Largo's booze and cash requirements in order to attract/compensate a woman to be near him. they've been astronomical for years.

I hear its legally impossible for most women to go to Goon parties with all the restraining orders they've racked up.

That and the BO.
Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2011-10-22 05:52:09 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
Sofia Bellard wrote:

This winter expansion was going to be one of the best and you piece of **** goons had to go and ******* ruin it for everyone! Please leave this game and go find somewhere else to do your attention starved stunts!

Don't need any fancy newfangled hypothetical battlecruisers, don't need no battleships. Just the Brutix~

Hear hear!

Still, the first day these things hit I'm grabbing a Gallente T3 BC and finding some "Invincible Orca" and shoving Large T2 Blasters down their fat pubbie throats.

No one is safe.
WINTER IS COMING.
Jerick Ludhowe
Internet Tuff Guys
#35 - 2011-10-22 05:56:09 UTC
2/10 not original... Already enough idiots freaking out about fittings that have not been posted... Roll
Tres Farmer
#36 - 2011-10-22 05:57:11 UTC
Xython wrote:
*snip*

Still, the first day these things hit I'm grabbing a Gallente T3 BC and finding some "Invincible Orca" and shoving Large T2 Blasters down their fat pubbie throats.

You know, if you stick them into the other end and hit the trigger you can see the glow in their eyes before they explode... makes for a far nicer picture Twisted
Jerick Ludhowe
Internet Tuff Guys
#37 - 2011-10-22 05:59:29 UTC
The Mittani wrote:

can we just disband the csm asap and be done with it already ccp?
Dyner
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2011-10-22 06:00:42 UTC
Xython wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
Sofia Bellard wrote:

Hear hear!

No one is safe.
WINTER IS COMING.

OH YEAH?!

Well, I'll just use my Orca Speed-fit; try and keep up with me when I'm hauling ass at 132m/s

/flex
/lol@self
Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2011-10-22 06:02:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Theodoric Darkwind
Phill Esteen wrote:
its time for players in hisec to stop letting the goon CSM screw them over https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24509

If you think this CSM has screwed you over you really need to pull your head out of the sand.

This CSM was the one that pushed CCP to renew focus on actual internet spaceships instead of interstellar barbie dolls and 60 dollar monacles, keep that in mind before you go spewing hate at the current CSM.

Im sure the tier 3 battlecruisers wont hold much interest for you as its not going to make your mackinaw bot farm any more profitable and isn't likely going to dethrone BSes or tengus for L4 mission running. But for those of us who aren't highsec carebears it gives us more fun ships to get blown up in pvp, and more fun stuff for industrialists to build and make tons of isk off of.
Tres Farmer
#40 - 2011-10-22 06:03:22 UTC
Jerick Ludhowe wrote:
The Mittani wrote:

can we just disband the csm asap and be done with it already ccp?

Reason: Jerick doesn't like the chair to blow up people in Eve Online?! LOL.

If you have some of that **** left over you must be smoking, pass it on.. cheers mate!
Previous page123Next page