These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

a way to do docking with titans ad SCs.

Author
Mirima Thurander
#1 - 2012-12-05 04:35:16 UTC
i was thinking titans and SCs take weeks to build thats more than enough time to set up a fake station instance that you load whne you click dock with a titan/SC.

i was thinking it could work as such, when you dock/cloan to a titan, you apear inside of a station inviorment set outside of the normal eve cluster, basicly your telaported to an invisable station thats only regstered to THAT titan/SC.

im to tiered to fully exsplane this AND my spellchecker has abandond ship.

iwork on this some other time.

All automated intel should be removed from the game including Instant local/jumps/kills/cynos for all systems/regions.Eve should report nothing like this to the client/3rd party software.Intel should not be force fed to players. Player skill and iniative should be the sources of intel.

Tarn Kugisa
Kugisa Dynamics
#2 - 2012-12-05 04:40:44 UTC
Mirima Thurander wrote:
i was thinking titans and SCs take weeks to build thats more than enough time to set up a fake station instance that you load whne you click dock with a titan/SC.

i was thinking it could work as such, when you dock/cloan to a titan, you apear inside of a station inviorment set outside of the normal eve cluster, basicly your telaported to an invisable station thats only regstered to THAT titan/SC.

im to tiered to fully exsplane this AND my spellchecker has abandond ship.

iwork on this some other time.

u wot m8

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to troll everyone you meet - KuroVolt