These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

NEW bounty system MINI GAME!

First post First post
Author
Zelota
Blank-Space
Northern Coalition.
#1 - 2012-12-04 14:21:41 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Falcon
Content Removed due to potential issues with rookie harassment - CCP Falcon
Seldarine
Resolute Supremacy
#2 - 2012-12-04 14:25:38 UTC
:ashamed:

Not everyone in his alliance finds this amusing.
Sarpy Aranori
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-12-04 14:25:40 UTC
You're not allowed to can bait newbies so I doubt this would be approved >:
Seldarine
Resolute Supremacy
#4 - 2012-12-04 14:26:48 UTC
Sarpy Aranori wrote:
You're not allowed to can bait newbies so I doubt this would be approved >:

Your monocles are awesome!
Kiteo Hatto
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-12-04 14:29:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Kiteo Hatto
Sure thing OP, because i have nothing else to do but dock everyday at 16.00 and place bounties on new players for no reason.

P.S. G-g-g-g-g-g-goggle breaker.
Jassmin Joy
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#6 - 2012-12-04 14:32:42 UTC
I don't even...what.... who is this guy?
Zelota
Blank-Space
Northern Coalition.
#7 - 2012-12-04 17:59:24 UTC
i do not think that any one in here is fully grasping the situation right now. You see just after the patch i realized the odds of any one person in eve not having a bounty is none. Just look in game if there is 1 person that does not have a bounty on him right now that is gm's there have been people screening the help channel souly to place bountys on those that have none. So the reason for doing this a t 16:00 eve time every day is to put our mark on it. Mark the players that came durring the time that every one in eve became a "WANTED" criminal with a bounty on them :D hahaha
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#8 - 2012-12-04 18:05:08 UTC
Zelota wrote:
i do not think that any one in here is fully grasping the situation right now. You see just after the patch i realized the odds of any one person in eve not having a bounty is none. Just look in game if there is 1 person that does not have a bounty on him right now that is gm's there have been people screening the help channel souly to place bountys on those that have none. So the reason for doing this a t 16:00 eve time every day is to put our mark on it. Mark the players that came durring the time that every one in eve became a "WANTED" criminal with a bounty on them :D hahaha

Except, of course, the majority of pilots in EVE do NOT have a bounty on them, and are not likely to have one.

Take a Valium or something.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Darenthul
Anstard Armory Inc.
#9 - 2012-12-04 18:07:28 UTC
I think it would be more amusing if we watched Killmail listings and put bounties on someone whenever they pop up on there, just for sport. Then whenever they pop people trying to claim their bounty, it'll go up even more ;)

"I find mining to be an incredibly relaxing thing to do after work. It's like fishing without waking up early. Or cold. But the beer, the beer is the same." - arramdaywalker

thekiller2002us
The J8sters
#10 - 2012-12-04 18:09:51 UTC  |  Edited by: thekiller2002us
this is why I left the strategic genii over at suddenly Roll

I'm with Brick on this one- make thouse carebearing b******s squeal..

Aziesta
Quantshure
#11 - 2012-12-04 18:11:23 UTC
Zelota wrote:
i do not think that any one in here is fully grasping the situation right now.

Yeah, no, we got it. It's just not nearly as funny as you think.
magic preacher
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2012-12-04 18:15:32 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Zelota wrote:

Except, of course, the majority of pilots in EVE do NOT have a bounty on them, and are not likely to have one.

Take a Valium or something.

glad to help
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#13 - 2012-12-04 18:19:36 UTC
Aziesta wrote:
Zelota wrote:

This.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

dethleffs
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#14 - 2012-12-04 18:23:36 UTC
what is this "captains quarters" you are talking about?
Dervinus
Sunny Weather Mercenaries
The Initiative.
#15 - 2012-12-04 18:24:04 UTC
Did someone say Monocle?

o7 toonies

TharOkha
0asis Group
#16 - 2012-12-04 18:24:13 UTC
Zelota wrote:
I just found a way how to bully newborns. BWAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHA !!!! it will be epic!

Daimon Kaiera
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-12-04 18:27:10 UTC
Dervinus wrote:
Did someone say Monocle?

I don't know; did they?

.... . .-.. .--. / .. / .... .- ...- . / ..-. .- .-.. .-.. . -. / .- -. -.. / .. / -.-. .- -. -. --- - / --. . - / ..- .--. / ... - --- .--. - .... .. ... / ... .. --. -. .- - ..- .-. . / .. -.. . .- / .. ... / -. --- - / ... - --- .-.. . -. / ... - --- .--.

Zelota
Blank-Space
Northern Coalition.
#18 - 2012-12-04 18:41:43 UTC
Aziesta wrote:
Zelota wrote:

Benjamin Gallefry > Got a problem?
Zelota > hello
Weener > nope
Zelota > i am your new paroll officer
Benjamin Gallefry > Then why place bounty on me?
Zelota > you just got more bounty for this
Weener > ask ccp
Zelota > you need to calm down
Zelota > or else we gona have to bring you inn
Weener > now u are officaly hard core
Benjamin Gallefry > You're great. Thanks for the laugh.

cyndrogen
The Greatest Corp in the Universe
#19 - 2012-12-04 18:45:51 UTC
He brings up a good point.

Bounty hunting can be placed for no reason what so ever!

I think bounties should only be allowed on players with a negative sec status. Once your sec status is low enough a bounty can be placed.

Every day in every way I improve my skills and get better.

Darenthul
Anstard Armory Inc.
#20 - 2012-12-04 18:47:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Darenthul
Oh come now? No one wants to up the ante and put bounties on killmail posters every time they show up, to cause an increasing bounty game to begin? Its much more fun than the OP's newb-spam idea (which is just mean and unfun).

I need new ways to waste my money..

Screw you guys, I'm going to go start my own bounty minigame, with blackjack, and hookers.

"I find mining to be an incredibly relaxing thing to do after work. It's like fishing without waking up early. Or cold. But the beer, the beer is the same." - arramdaywalker

12Next page