These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

RvB - Red Federation has been set free

Author
Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#61 - 2012-12-03 03:44:40 UTC
galenwade wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:

Sure thing, Mr. 38 likes... Straight

So i don't forum ***** as much as some BlinkSmile

Just spend some time in the 'like and get likes' thread like he does frequently. Blink

Sorry, Surfin', couldn't resist.

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Alara IonStorm
#62 - 2012-12-03 03:47:28 UTC
galenwade wrote:

I liked this post so you would not be outnumbered 1000 to 1.

Givin an underdog a chance.
The Zerg Overmind
Rule Reversal
#63 - 2012-12-03 03:50:04 UTC
NEONOVUS wrote:
So wait if they had autopay on and had sufficient ISK in the account before downtime, then it sounds like a bug or glitch outside player control.
Especially if those options are on then they can be said to have made a good faith effort in accordance.

Still has it been said yet what went wrong?

Wouldn't that always be your default cover story if you screwed things up anyways? With CCP logs no doubt showing nothing why would you claim to be anything but the innocent victim? But we all know what really happened here...
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2012-12-03 03:52:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Surfin's PlunderBunny
Alara IonStorm wrote:
galenwade wrote:

I liked this post so you would not be outnumbered 1000 to 1.

Givin an underdog a chance.

fine... I will concede responsibilty to galenwade but just because Alara is going to sex me up Big smile

Bane Necran wrote:

Just spend some time in the 'like and get likes' thread like he does frequently. Blink

Sorry, Surfin', couldn't resist.

I go there when I've been drinking...

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#65 - 2012-12-03 03:56:52 UTC

fine... I will concede responsibilty to galenwade but just because Alara is going to sex me up Big smile

Wait hang on... can we trade ? that sounds like more fun Big smile
Korsiri
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#66 - 2012-12-03 03:59:01 UTC
The Protato wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
And to anyone who thinks this is a setback, please take a look at ships destroyed within 24 hours in poinen solar system.

You sound like TEST. I don't know why anyone would care whether RvB were set back or not...

Korsiri wrote:
Well that sucks. has a certain je ne c'est pas

Je ne sais pas*. Sais, from the French verb Savoir. Savoir meaning to know. What you just said is I not it's not (or something). You're welcome.

Thanks =)
Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#67 - 2012-12-03 04:06:27 UTC
I go there when I've been drinking...

I have a whole other website for that.

If i posted here when drinking you all would think i'm crazy as hell. Or maybe just crazier than you already think i am. Lol

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Alara IonStorm
#68 - 2012-12-03 04:06:55 UTC
galenwade wrote:

Roll ....... Shocked

I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY!!!
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#69 - 2012-12-03 04:10:21 UTC
The Zerg Overmind wrote:
NEONOVUS wrote:
So wait if they had autopay on and had sufficient ISK in the account before downtime, then it sounds like a bug or glitch outside player control.
Especially if those options are on then they can be said to have made a good faith effort in accordance.

Still has it been said yet what went wrong?

Wouldn't that always be your default cover story if you screwed things up anyways? With CCP logs no doubt showing nothing why would you claim to be anything but the innocent victim? But we all know what really happened here...

Yes, it would be. Such a pity.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#70 - 2012-12-03 04:23:07 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
galenwade wrote:

Roll ....... Shocked

I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY!!!

Ok galenwade, you're up first ....

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#71 - 2012-12-03 05:10:53 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
galenwade wrote:

Roll ....... Shocked

I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY!!!

Ok galenwade, you're up first ....

ahh crap Sad
Aurelius Valentius
Valentius Corporation
#72 - 2012-12-03 05:12:54 UTC
I like the ID of "Red Republic" they should both be republics - federation sounds too star trek and campy... or they could do, Blue Republic v. Red Olagarchy, or Red Empire... or Red Soviet (ooh I like that), etc...

Sheild should probably start to hoard any derivation of Red-anything just to make sure they get there ISK... maybe a network solutions customer service rep for domains can help them make a list of them... har har...

Rename it all...

BLUE EMPIRE v RED EMPIRE, then have EMPERORS rather than CEOs, and then WAR of the EMPIRES 2.0... the refurn of RVB... it's for real now.. and then it would be the PURPLE EMPIRE as well... oh I like it... if they don't do it, I WILL!!!
galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#73 - 2012-12-03 05:28:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Galenwade
Aurelius Valentius wrote:
I like the ID of "Red Republic" they should both be republics - federation sounds too star trek and campy... or they could do, Blue Republic v. Red Olagarchy, or Red Empire... or Red Soviet (ooh I like that), etc...

Sheild should probably start to hoard any derivation of Red-anything just to make sure they get there ISK... maybe a network solutions customer service rep for domains can help them make a list of them... har har...

Rename it all...

BLUE EMPIRE v RED EMPIRE, then have EMPERORS rather than CEOs, and then WAR of the EMPIRES 2.0... the refurn of RVB... it's for real now.. and then it would be the PURPLE EMPIRE as well... oh I like it... if they don't do it, I WILL!!!

The whole Republic and Federation is because of the ideology that surrounds it

Blue are traditionists with old values, want to carry on the shadowy operations controlling the universe with a dark hand, worship the teapot of justice amongst other things.

Red want to just take over, don't care who knows it, don't like the old ways.

I don't think they have Pot noodles in star trek
Alara IonStorm
#74 - 2012-12-03 05:43:19 UTC
federation sounds too star trek and campy...

Russia must be full of pointy rubber ears and Klingon dictionaries.
Mulgen
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#75 - 2012-12-03 05:46:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Mulgen
Stealing is bad, mmkay.
You shouldn't steal cans, mmkay.
If you steal cans, you're bad, mmkay?...
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#76 - 2012-12-03 14:34:58 UTC
galenwade wrote:

Rename it all...

The whole Republic and Federation is because of the ideology that surrounds it

Blue are traditionists with old values, want to carry on the shadowy operations controlling the universe with a dark hand, worship the teapot of justice amongst other things.

Red want to just take over, don't care who knows it, don't like the old ways.

I don't think they have Pot noodles in star trek

Hah! I always knew that Red was the place for me, but I couldn't point out why.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Luc Chastot
#77 - 2012-12-03 14:44:28 UTC
I vote for Cheese vs Wine.

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#78 - 2012-12-03 15:36:37 UTC
I guess the Mayans were right after all.

First we lost the tech moons , now we lose RvB.
Next, the Jita market collapse.
Corps are disbanded and people make run for the hills as Goonswarm makes their final push towards Galactic domination .

REPENT PEOPLE!

THE END IS NIGH!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#79 - 2012-12-03 16:38:47 UTC
Any update on the Red situation? Pulling for Red being able to get back into business under the old banner...

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#80 - 2012-12-03 16:41:19 UTC
Luc Chastot wrote:
I vote for Cheese vs Wine.

Why not "Whiskey vs Bourbon" ?

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne