These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Channel] The Underdepths Opens

Author
Quinzel Nikulainen
Kokako Acquisitions
#1 - 2012-12-01 15:23:35 UTC
Some of you may know about the DarkNet group The Underdepths (or tUD), a fairly cult, tight-knit community enjoyed in State and Federation space alike, established in YC107.

With permission from the dirtside founders, I've taken the liberty of lifting this service and hosting it for use by fluid router operators with a recognized, valid piloting license.

tUD prides itself on being a lax moderation community-space, where one does not need to be concerned about the legality of their discussion, nor expressing a political view that betrays the norm, goes against morality, or being 'distasteful'. I look forwards to bringing this service to Capsuleers who desire it, although we still ask that users afford each-other the basic level of respect.

Channel OPers at the time of posting;

- Quinzel Nikulainen
- Aivo Sakan
- Saede Riordan

You can find us at 'The Underdepths' through your fluid router.

Ex-Kaalakiota citizen. Ex-Hyasyoda citizen. CEO of KŌKAK, a Nugoeihuvi affiliate corporation.

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
#2 - 2012-12-01 19:33:07 UTC
I (obviously) endorse this product and/or service.
Streya Jormagdnir
Alexylva Paradox
#3 - 2012-12-01 19:46:44 UTC
This looks neat! So we're allowed to be as salty as we'd like?

I am also a human, straggling between the present world... and our future. I am a regulator, a coordinator, one who is meant to guide the way.

Destination Unreachable: the worst Wspace blog ever

Synthetic Cultist
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#4 - 2012-12-01 20:06:38 UTC
Is this like "The Summit", except with Different Rules ?

Question

Synthia 1, Empress of Kaztropol.

It is Written.

Quinzel Nikulainen
Kokako Acquisitions
#5 - 2012-12-01 20:26:31 UTC
In a sense, yes. In that it's an open speakeasy where a melting pot of people may come together, yes. The theme and rules are, however, quite different.

Ex-Kaalakiota citizen. Ex-Hyasyoda citizen. CEO of KŌKAK, a Nugoeihuvi affiliate corporation.

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-12-02 03:52:04 UTC
Intrigued. Expect a visit.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
#7 - 2012-12-05 00:28:49 UTC
To facilitate further advertising, I'm refreshing this topics place on the feed-list with this post.
Streya Jormagdnir
Alexylva Paradox
#8 - 2012-12-07 15:18:02 UTC
As I use the channel, I'm enjoying it more and more. It is a lot less formal and stiff feeling than The Summit, and I've really enjoyed talking to the people in there. Check it out!

I am also a human, straggling between the present world... and our future. I am a regulator, a coordinator, one who is meant to guide the way.

Destination Unreachable: the worst Wspace blog ever

Astera Zandraki
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-12-07 16:59:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Astera Zandraki
Hmmm.. tUD among the capsuleers ehh? I'll make sure to pay you a visit.

Birdsong.