These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Help me CCP Soundwave, you're my only hope (or Post ALL your Little Things improvements wishes!)

First post First post
Author
Konrad Kane
#561 - 2012-12-01 08:47:31 UTC
The ability to sort the overview with more than one field e.g. sort by distance and alphabetical order of name, ship type etc.
Sparkus Volundar
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#562 - 2012-12-01 09:25:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Sparkus Volundar
Dear CCP,

Please create a Notification for the Executor Corporation when a new Corporation applies to an Alliance (e.g. like when a person applies to join a Corporation)

This will help alliances a lot. Partly with speeding things up but mainly because seeming to ignore applications looks rude whereas at the moment, the Executor Corporation may simply not realise there an application was submitted.

If one does not already (I am not sure as I have never tried it), please create a Notification for the applying Corporation that inform them when their Application has been accepted or declined by the Executor Corporation.

Edit: a Notification for the Executor Corporation to let it know when a regular Corporation leaves an Alliance would be nice too if possible.

Many thanks in advance,
Sparks
(an Executor Corporation CEO)

Iera Etchogon
Pendulu Casual
#563 - 2012-12-01 09:51:29 UTC
The little thing that I'd love to see implemented is more customisable columns for the detail view in my item hanger (or any inventory view).

The main one that I'd like to see would be "Estimated Value".

If I have a huge amount of loot and large amounts of it are low value items I don't really want to spend ages working out what to put up for sale first. If there was an Estimated Value column that would at least allow me to order by likely value and be more efficient about selling loot.
ElHa
Flexing Speed Critters
#564 - 2012-12-01 10:10:18 UTC
Unified Chat window, where multiple chat channels can be selected to show up, color coded by channel. Would prevent switching windows all the time for only one message and take up less screen space.

Ingame fitter tool (EFT style)

Option to switch off inflight radial menu
FILFIUS
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#565 - 2012-12-01 11:20:44 UTC
I'm fed up of women telling me what to do. I would like a man to tell me I'm docking.

Eduardo'o
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#566 - 2012-12-01 11:26:36 UTC
Please allow us to make courier contracts to ourselves (or an alternative)

If I want to haul fitted/rigged ships arround in my freighter, now i need to contract them to an alt.
On the alt I then need to make a courier contract to ship my stuff, and on my main, I then haul the courier contract and break the contract in order to get my items upon arrival.

Just allow is to make our own courier contracts, or allow us to pakcup up items in whatever container and that would make things a lot simpeler

Ed
Carber
The Suicide Kings
Dreadbomb.
#567 - 2012-12-01 12:40:20 UTC
FIx the Global criminal countdown system. ( it havent worked propaly in so many years ) when it times out- it goes to yellow. wish stil get you Concorded. ( tired of loseing ships and getting spammed by stupid kill mails losses. becourse of it )

and another bug. "make a way to extend the corp recruitment page".

sorry this is only bug fixes i could think off. :)
Sai Phone'kopai
The Fraternal Order of Bumfuzzled Rapscallions
#568 - 2012-12-01 13:14:29 UTC
Corp management window shows when members have not logged on for more than a month - it would be nice to also see if these members are also on an account that is inactive/unsubscribed/no-play-time
J0n Br0wn
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#569 - 2012-12-01 14:03:36 UTC
re organize the over view to include better categories, for example. containers... have a "containers" category, celestrial to me means stars ,planets and such. the same for guns and other "man made objects" .

might even have seperate "master categories for "natural" and "Man Made", this willallow me to buils my overview selectio a lot faster without having to reasearch what a particular iten is ( just what is a Flashpoint?)

Really, a large collidable object? "Big Rock " would be more descriptive!

J0n Br0wn

J0n Br0wn
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#570 - 2012-12-01 14:06:10 UTC
and another Overview item.... put a "Show info" by each of the individual items so you can figure out what it really is.

J0n Br0wn

Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#571 - 2012-12-01 14:07:07 UTC
When opening my cargo in space, automatically minimize "My Filters" as the default setting.

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder

J0n Br0wn
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#572 - 2012-12-01 14:14:21 UTC
1 . in all chat windows and especially in local ; have a sort and /or filter to follow overview priorities, that way i can see the WARDEC guys at the top of my chat window as soon as i jump in system without having to constantly use the slider to scan.

2. allow for a sort and /or filter to see only Corp mates when at the station under the guest tab. this would help a lot when in high volume stations like jita

J0n Br0wn

DJB16
DJB Alpha
#573 - 2012-12-01 14:25:44 UTC
a neo com button to the fitting management window

i dont want to have to open ship fitting then expand it to get to my fittings ingame
Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#574 - 2012-12-01 14:42:46 UTC
Under the Solar System info windows in the orbital bodies section let us drag and link station names as well as right click and set destination.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

hfo df
Ramm's RDI
Tactical Narcotics Team
#575 - 2012-12-01 15:35:06 UTC
Make the FC fleet composition window to have copy pastable gridlines! <3
Alxea
Unstable Pirate Sharks Of The Damed Sea
#576 - 2012-12-01 15:51:33 UTC
Bring back circular health bars on crosshairs! No idea why this was cut out of the final UI.
Gaspod TWD
Gas-Light-Industries
#577 - 2012-12-01 15:59:59 UTC
When you get a warning message, you get the "don't show this again" check box. I'd like to see a second option: "don't show this again during this session".

I like the warning you get when you are about to jump in to low-sec, it stops me doing stupid things with indutrials but it gets rather annoying on those days when I am jumping in and out of low-sec.
Alara IonStorm
#578 - 2012-12-01 16:02:43 UTC
There is this thing I don't know the name but when you are listening to sound it spikes up on the volume.

I would like that for DPS. A Window like the Drone or Selected Objects that can be closed and has a bars for the average of gun / missile and drone strikes.

* One half bar for Gun Tracking, nothing for a miss, 100% for perfect Tracking.
* Other half for Gun Dmg with the Dmg modifier marked, so you know roughly how much above or below the modifier each hit is.
* One bar for Missile Damage maxing out at perfect hit.
* One thin five split bar for Drone Dmg bar / larger designed one for Carriers.

> They appear as needed like a Drone Bay. Examples:

*Cyclone with 5 Auto's / 3 HAM's / 5 Drones will have 3 Bars. > 1 Gun Tracking and 1 Modifier Bar split and side by side / 1 Missile Bar / 1 Drone split into 5 slices.
* Kestrel with Rockets will have one Bar. > Missile Bar
* Punisher with Lasers will have one bar that is split into 2. > 1 Gun Tracking and 1 Modifier Bar split and side by side
* Fail Fit Thrasher with 2 different sized Rails / 2 Pulse Lasers / 1 Artillery / 2 Auto's will have one Bar that is wildly inaccurate.

Basically while firing these bars bounce up and down telling you how much of your Dmg is actually hitting home.
Velveteen Viliana
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#579 - 2012-12-01 17:22:16 UTC
I would like is if it's somehow possible to code in bookmark locations as a valid Type in the Overview. This allows for a greater organization and quick reference of bookmarks to me in relation to my actual spot in space, and would definitely help out in systems where you have many book marks. Having this as an option in the Overview would also allow us to option it off when we don't need it in a very quick manner, similar to how we toggle other parts of our Overview depending on the situation.

Another thing that would be helpful regardless if the above change happens or not, is a hotkey to go to the Add Location window instead of having to go to People & Places->Places->Add Location.

With the upcoming patch, if it would be possible to be able to toggle the Circular Shield/armor/structure during the lock and the Bar shield/armor/structure. It sound silly, but since the proposed circular segments are not aligned evenly along a horizontal like our own ships Shield/Armor/Structure, it's harder for me to determine whether a ship is at a given % as opposed to the bar which was very very apparent.

Along with the above option for toggles for the "old/new" style of locking, is it possible to also have our active modules display on the right side of the portrait like it is currently, perhaps as another option? Vertical screen space is in higher demand for all monitors as opposed to horizontal screen space, especially with widescreen monitors.

The third thing for the lock customization is the option to remove the Ship Type from it. Although helpful at a quick glance, it once again takes away from very useful vertical screen space for those who can recognize ships from their portraits and for those who look over to their overview as a quick reference.

Some UI changes:
In Standings on the Character Sheet, is it possible to toggle the sections of Factions, Corporations, and Agents so they're more treated like Tree Folders instead of having it all expanded every time.

In Combat Log on the character sheet, instead of having just Show Losses and Show Kills, if we could have a third option that says Show All. This will allow us to see a more relative timeline for our kills and losses *and* allow players to copy multiple kill logs quicker if they're spread across the Losses and Kills section.

In Pilot License on the Character Sheet, after it says "Pilot license in order", put when it would expire right after that. I do my subscriptions on longer than monthly runs, and I send out occasional buddy invites on my accounts, and keeping track of when certain accounts would expire or not would be made a lot easier if I can actually see when my account expires within the game itself.

In Kill Rights, it'd be cool if you were able to tie the killmail associated with the Kill Rights to each individual person on the Can Be Killed By/Can Kill.

In Certificates, if it's possible to auto-claim certificates instead of having to open the window to claim them would be nice.
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#580 - 2012-12-01 18:46:05 UTC
Ability to sort overview by bounty amount. Pirate