These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hello.

Author
Kiatami
The Draconian Corporation
#1 - 2012-11-29 15:45:32 UTC
Greetings, IGS.

I've been pointed in this direction during my search for contacts. You see, I've fairly recently decided to take up my family trade as a Trader, and find myself in need of a network. Not only to do business, but simply to get to know other people as well.
I believe that having a great network of business partners, friends, and associates, is one of the major keys towards success as a Trader, and one has to start somewhere in order to build up such a network - so here I am.

I guess I should tell a bit about myself. I'm born into a relatively wealthy Khanid family. Loving parents, but, as I suppose most young adults goes through, I've had some... disagreements with my father. I rebelled, bad, and have more or less been disowned by my family. It was his wish that I'd take over the family business when the time was right, but I wouldn't have any of it. I wanted more action, and thus signed up to become a pilot for the Ministry of War. Turns out I'm not really suited for combat, and despite my own earlier convictions, I now find myself trying to get a foot inside the Trading business.

I am Amarr, I believe in God, I do serve the Empire, and while I don't hold any slaves myself, I do not oppose of slavery. That said, I do not shy away from contacts with the other factions, believes, or traditions; nor do I try to impose my believes and cultural customs upon others. I see myself as open minded, which can come across as a bit naive sometimes, but I stand by my values, and respect others.

If you feel like having yet another person in your own networks, then please consider contacting me by any means you see fit. Let's have a chat, and see if it can develop into something.

~¤ Kiatami
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-11-29 19:02:10 UTC
Aside from all your liberal nonsense... if you desire to meet an established Kingdom trader, contact Esan Vartesa and the Khanid Trade Syndicate.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

von Khan
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-11-29 20:08:12 UTC
Glad to know, underneath that hard blond shell there is some kindness inside.

von Khan

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#4 - 2012-11-29 20:10:46 UTC
Nope.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Caviar Liberta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-12-01 05:55:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Caviar Liberta
von Khan wrote:
Glad to know, underneath that hard blond shell there is some kindness inside.

I believe what you understand as an act of kindness is actually a calculated move to drive business to a vested interest on her behalf.
Lady Katherine Devonshire
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#6 - 2012-12-01 17:38:06 UTC
If your travels ever lead you through the Ammatar Mandate then be sure to stop by one of our offices. We would certainly be willing to trade or even donate some supplies, should you need them.
Kiatami
The Draconian Corporation
#7 - 2012-12-03 16:14:21 UTC
Thanks for your replies so far. I very much appreciate those.

Miss Vitalia; as I stated, then I don't intent to impose my 'liberal' views on anyone, so no need to worry about that. And I'll be sure to note down both Esan Vartesa and the Khanid Trade Syndicate. Thank you very much!

And Lady Devonshire; while I'm currently settles in with a few associates in the Domain Region, I'll look into the possibility of establishing trade routes to the Ammatar regions. Can I contact you directly, or should I get in touch with someone else?

~¤ Kiatami
Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#8 - 2012-12-04 03:45:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Katran Luftschreck
You can contact her or myself. Our HQ in Tanoo is only three jumps from both Empire and Republic space. It's a handy location to be in when doing lots of trading. I'll be sure to let the rest of the staff to know to keep an eye & helping hand out for you.

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0