These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

We come to destroy all who enslave our people

Author
Zaara Arran
Doomheim
#81 - 2012-11-28 17:18:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Zaara Arran
Diana Kim wrote:
I will never come into one room with this pervert!

Don't worry, he won't make you come in just one room.

Hey when's the last time you've been laid anyways? You're wound up tighter than a shrunken balloon knot. I should put up a personals ad for you here on the IGS.

ANYWAYS, back on topic.

CVA isn't a real threat. They're a bunch of capsuleers who cause exponentially LESS harm than the Empire itself. Your attacking CVA would be less effective than this border war in Empire space.

If you want to destroy the Amarr, you have to hit their homeworlds. You have to glass Athra.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#82 - 2012-11-28 20:21:31 UTC
Speaking as someone who comes from a people who almost lost their homeworld, I strongly suggest talk of 'glassing' planets is dropped immediately.

You really want to turn the entire cluster against your people? Never mind what the Empire would do in retaliation?

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Alexia Morgan
Touring New Eden
#83 - 2012-11-28 20:23:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Alexia Morgan
I have no interest in glassing planets. That's foolish talk. Anything that comes from my mouth is what you should consider to be part of my plans, not what comes from others.

Even if they mean well and are supporting me, they're not speaking for me.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#84 - 2012-11-28 20:33:27 UTC
Alexia Morgan wrote:
I have no interest in glassing planets. That's foolish talk. Anything that comes from my mouth is what you should consider to be part of my plans, not what comes from others.

Even if they mean well and are supporting me, they're not speaking for me.

Then I wish you the best in your endeavours. I have the strongest respect for the Minmatar when they are fighting to free their people and assert their sovreignty.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#85 - 2012-11-28 21:19:33 UTC
I remember a time, when I was at school, one of the teachers said:

"It is just Theology Council propaganda that the Minmatar are violent savages that must be enslaved, there are plenty amongst them that have the potential to be Righteous"

Well then...

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
#86 - 2012-11-28 23:20:23 UTC
Alexia Morgan wrote:

I'm not talking about just taking their space. I'm not talking about just driving them out of Providence. I'm talking about eliminating them all from this galaxy completely.

We come for our people? No. That's not enough.

We come to destroy all who enslave our people..

I've come to realize that for some people wholesale slaughter and even genocide is a preferred solution for a difference of opinion.

I prefer educating my enemies instead. Perhaps you should try it sometime?
Rezig Huruta
Autocannons Anonymous
#87 - 2012-11-28 23:29:45 UTC
Merdaneth wrote:
Alexia Morgan wrote:

I'm not talking about just taking their space. I'm not talking about just driving them out of Providence. I'm talking about eliminating them all from this galaxy completely.

We come for our people? No. That's not enough.

We come to destroy all who enslave our people..

I've come to realize that for some people wholesale slaughter and even genocide is a preferred solution for a difference of opinion.

Excellent. That's a great point. I'll start.

You are a bad man. Stop doing bad things to the Minmatar. Instead of enslaving others, do the work that needs doing with your own hands.

Did it work?
No?
Guns free baby.
Alexia Morgan
Touring New Eden
#88 - 2012-11-28 23:30:08 UTC
Merdaneth wrote:

Amazing.

"Please educate us about how bad it is for us to enslave your people, while we do nothing about it but ask you to educate us some more."

Yeh, I'll educate you. In my own way. Keep an eye out for the classes.
Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#89 - 2012-11-29 01:06:47 UTC
Misha M'Liena wrote:
What of your brothers and sisters willing living in Amarrian space? Are you going to kill them? Or the amarrians living freely in mini space? You going to drag them from there homes and slaughter them in the streets?

Mostly they just enslave them. "Conscipts" get all the fun missions like clearing minefields. Others get put into "work camps" until they die of starvation & abuse. I got this scar on my face by refusing to "provide comfort" to a training officer. Those who are too old, weak or unwilling are simply "disposed of." Left to enjoy their new-found "freedom" in the many desert that centuries of war have left on their worlds. "Race Traitor" branding with hot irons is par for the course regardless of where they end up, naturally. But yes, slaughter is definitely on the menu. When I was abducted I saw more than one child, some not ten years old, put to the bayonet for the crime of simply not having Matari blood.

Pinky Feldman wrote:
My question is, why do you seek to bring back the terrible conflicts that we have already experienced? Was the horrible amount of bloodshed not enough for you?

Conflict seems to be the only thing that holds their government together. If you look at the lawless zones where fanatics on both sides fight for control, the Amarr have clearly all but given up. With Minmatar dominance so entrenched, it only natural that they've turned to fighting amongst themselves. In other words, they simply cannot exist without war with someone. If not the Amarr then the Caldari. If not the Caldari then the Gallente. When they run out of enemies they invent new ones wherever they can find them. War is their entire raison d'ĂȘtre.

Pinky Feldman wrote:
The battle for freedom is never an excuse to commit genocide.

Ah but genocide is the entire point. I learned some interesting things during my captivity with the Republic. Their "deprogramming" (read: brainwashing) is just the first step in "learning what it truly means to be Matari." It was... enlightening.

When you see behind the rhetoric their conflict it isn't about freedom or slavery, it's about killing the Amarr and claiming all of our worlds for themselves. And behind that it's not about taking our worlds, it's about exterminating the Amarrian people. And behind that it's not even about exterminating our people. At the very end of the layers of propaganda lays the truth: Their war is ultimately to exterminate any human being who does not carry the "pure and uncorrupted" genes of the Six Tribes of the Republic.

Alexia Morgan wrote:
However, I wasn't planning on attacking everyone all at once. I was instead more interested in planning a campaign to eliminate our enemies one by one, not simultaneously.

This war, against the Amarr? Or your war? The war against the rest of the Universe? The war against all life-forms that are not Matari?

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0

Ragnar STS
Arcane Odyssey
Electus Matari
#90 - 2012-11-29 03:57:10 UTC
Death to Amarr. I support this endeavor.
Alexia Morgan
Touring New Eden
#91 - 2012-11-29 04:06:10 UTC
I've sent out invitations to a number of corp CEO's, inviting them to join my alliance and add their strength to the coming campaign.

If any CEO's reading this would like to be involved, send me a message in-game asking for an invitation to be sent to you.
Altaen
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#92 - 2012-12-03 21:58:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Altaen
Will this alliance participate in the war between the Tribal Liberation Force and the 24th Imperial Crusade? Or will your focus be exclusively related to sovholders loyal to the Empire? Or are you also open to waging war against slave traders in the Throne Worlds?
I ask mainly because so many of those that might otherwise be most suited to fighting slavers in the systems where they ply their trade are unable to do so effectively due to interference from Amarr law enforcement.
Just curious if you've taken this into consideration in your plans.
It might be time for some motivated individuals to bring the war to Amarr Prime.
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#93 - 2012-12-03 22:25:27 UTC
Zaara Arran wrote:
Don't worry, he won't make you come in just one room.

Oh... wow. Wow, I'm coming over all bashful now. I mean I know I'm not bad in... you know, that department. But I rarely get complimented publicly on my prowess.

By people I don't think I've ever met.

Or had... relations with.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Markius TheShed
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#94 - 2012-12-04 14:43:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Markius TheShed
Alexia Morgan wrote:
Our people are depending on us. Let's do this.

Over 7 years ago Onnen Mentar founded our corp and started a fight similar to the one you are beginning, And now it is the executor corp of a Alliance with over 300 pilots.

Our alliance and I'm sure others involved in the Minmatar militia will be happy to help you anytime.

**Murientor Tribe** a capsuleer organization composed of radical Minmatar. Since YC107

Alexia Morgan
Touring New Eden
#95 - 2012-12-04 19:54:57 UTC
Markius TheShed wrote:
Our alliance and I'm sure others involved in the Minmatar militia will be happy to help you anytime.

Thank you for your support. I'll be in touch!
Alexia Morgan
Touring New Eden
#96 - 2012-12-04 23:54:44 UTC
By the way, for all those who were interested in supporting us or being part of us, we're now established.

The corp is called Matari Raiders HQ. We're looking for elite PVP pilots to join us who have experience with guerilla operations in nullsec.

The recruitment ad is here.

And of course, any corporations that want to join us, please contact me to discuss becoming a part of the Matari Raiders.

Thanks for your support everyone!
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#97 - 2012-12-05 01:08:50 UTC
I'll offer my support to such an endeavour. I'm not interested in joining the alliance right now, but when it comes time for a major offensive, I can bring a ship or two to help you.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
#98 - 2012-12-05 03:01:01 UTC
Alexia Morgan wrote:
By the way, for all those who were interested in supporting us or being part of us, we're now established.

The corp is called Matari Raiders HQ. We're looking for elite PVP pilots to join us who have experience with guerilla operations in nullsec.

The recruitment ad is here.

And of course, any corporations that want to join us, please contact me to discuss becoming a part of the Matari Raiders.

Thanks for your support everyone!

Huh... wow... those eyes. Has anyone ever told you you look exactly like my ex girlfriend? No, I don't imagine they would have, hi, I'm Istvaan!
Alexia Morgan
Touring New Eden
#99 - 2012-12-05 03:06:43 UTC
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote:
Huh... wow... those eyes. Has anyone ever told you you look exactly like my ex girlfriend? No, I don't imagine they would have, hi, I'm Istvaan!

Pleased to meet you Blink
Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#100 - 2012-12-05 03:29:14 UTC
War is what enslaves your people. So long as you let hate dominate your hearts & minds you will never be truly free.

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0