These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eve. Rally point is here...

Author
The Apostle
Doomheim
#1 - 2011-10-21 00:36:53 UTC  |  Edited by: The Apostle
Watch this and have a cry.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlOVEwth6cA (CCP having fun at their expense)

THEN watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q (CCP having fun at your expense)

Now get out there....

Hey hey hey... Be careful out there people....

o/ fly safe dangerous

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Vachir Khan
Rugged Ruff and Ready
#2 - 2011-10-21 00:58:06 UTC
If you do make new threads at least try to have a point that makes sense (if only to you).
The Apostle
Doomheim
#3 - 2011-10-21 01:48:38 UTC
Vachir Khan wrote:
If you do make new threads at least try to have a point that makes sense (if only to you).

It did make sense to me. Blink

Sometimes we do lame things. Was this one of them? Oops

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Envoy Achates
Safe Harbour Shipyards
#4 - 2011-10-21 01:53:59 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Vachir Khan wrote:

without intending to be overly critical, this is no lamer than most of your posts. Having been a forum-goer for many years on many forums, your behaviour is very common - people like yourself pop up out of nowhere, spam the hell out of the forums with nonsense for a few weeks/months like they are holding court, and then vanish again.

Shame there isn't a countdown timer Lol
SilentSkills
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2011-10-21 01:59:38 UTC
what the guy above me said
Gealla
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2011-10-21 02:08:49 UTC
So much win on the interweb these days, 2 thumbs up Lol
The Apostle
Doomheim
#7 - 2011-10-21 02:15:30 UTC
Envoy Achates wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Vachir Khan wrote:

without intending to be overly critical, this is no lamer than most of your posts. Having been a forum-goer for many years on many forums, your behaviour is very common - people like yourself pop up out of nowhere, spam the hell out of the forums with nonsense for a few weeks/months like they are holding court, and then vanish again.

Shame there isn't a countdown timer Lol

I am terribly sorry. 'Twas trying to lighten the mood a little.

/me reverts to negative thoughts, whining, bitching and misery. As per the standard set by the "expert" forum posters Roll

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#8 - 2011-10-21 02:16:01 UTC
If only the forums had a block button.

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

Apollo Gabriel
Kill'em all. Let Bob sort'em out.
Ushra'Khan
#9 - 2011-10-21 02:18:36 UTC
I counted at least 6 people fired yesterday ... a sad day.
Always ... Never ... Forget to check your references.   Peace out Zulu! Hope you land well!
Envoy Achates
Safe Harbour Shipyards
#10 - 2011-10-21 02:24:43 UTC
The Apostle wrote:

/me reverts to negative thoughts, whining, bitching and misery. As per the standard set by the "expert" forum posters Roll
Thanks for the court jestery, it was much appreciated but please, don't play the petulant child. If you want to set yourself up as a target by acting like a hyperactive chimp at the keyboard, don't be surprised when people take potshots?
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2011-10-21 02:43:53 UTC  |  Edited by: DeMichael Crimson
Apollo Gabriel wrote:
I counted at least 6 people fired yesterday ... a sad day.

More like 126 people.

And yeah, was a sad day indeed, a day that will live in infamy......etc.

To the OP:

Not bad. I've never seen the 'We are the World' vid.

P.S.
Expect a lot of troll remarks when posting in this sub forum channel.

To the rest of the 'Rainers' on the OP's parade:

This is General Discussion. The thread relates to eve. Nuff said.
The Apostle
Doomheim
#12 - 2011-10-21 02:58:31 UTC
Envoy Achates wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

Thanks for the court jestery, it was much appreciated but please, don't play the petulant child. If you want to set yourself up as a target by acting like a hyperactive chimp at the keyboard, don't be surprised when people take potshots?

Hey listen, it's a bit like NeX isn't it? Reading my posts are purely optional. Responding to my posts is also purely optional.

But read and respond they do.

And for many 'round here, bagging and rubbishing other people's posts actually makes them happy.

Thus I deduce

1) Those that like my posts are happy I am posting.

or

2) Those that don't like my posts are quite happy telling me they're not happy about me posting.

Everyone's happy. Such a simple philosophy don't ya think?

The Apostle
Doomheim
#13 - 2011-10-21 03:04:11 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

To the rest of the 'Rainers' on the OP's parade:

This is General Discussion. The thread relates to eve. No reason to come down on the OP.

Nuff said.

tbh, I often post purely to provoke reaction. (although this wasn't one, maybe that's why they're disappointed - lol)

So "putting one on me" doesn't bother me in the least because being buzzed by forum players is all part of the fun. I keep tabs on how long it takes to revert to personal attacks. It's much more fun than checking my PI production. Lol

Thx for the extra gate guns though bud. Blink