These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Poor customer service skills

First post
Author
Frying Doom
#1 - 2012-11-19 00:48:13 UTC
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:

#20 Posted: 2012.11.19 00:22 | Report
Quote:
Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are not constructive, insulting or rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

When starting a new thread, please start an actual discussion instead of saying "This is wrong for x reason" with no substance to back it up. Have a pleasant evening.

Thread closed.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
Captain
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department

I do believe CCP needs to revisit its customer service standards. After all I have never seen a complaint handled by any other business in this manner. Publicly or otherwise.

Do you go any where and give them customer feedback and they say "Sorry you haven't complained properly"

Besides Government departments has any one ever had customer service this bad?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Some Rando
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-11-19 00:53:25 UTC
INB4 locked because there's a thread for that.

CCP has no sense of humour.

Frying Doom
#3 - 2012-11-19 01:00:06 UTC
Some Rando wrote:
INB4 locked because there's a thread for that.

I know the thread for the ISD's, this is not on them but Customer service skills.

Or are you saying the ISDs are so devoid of customer service skills they got their own thread?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#4 - 2012-11-19 01:03:24 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Do you go any where and give them customer feedback and they say "Sorry you haven't complained properly"
I wish more places had that policy.
Some Rando
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-11-19 01:03:44 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
I know the thread for the ISD's, this is not on them but Customer service skills.

Or are you saying the ISDs are so devoid of customer service skills they got their own thread?

I am predicting that this thread will be locked because there's a thread to discuss moderation, which is broadly what you're doing (albeit under the guise of customer service).

Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-11-19 01:05:33 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Or are you saying the ISDs are so devoid of customer service skills

that's exactly what everyone who frequents these forums are saying ;)
you must be new here.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Frying Doom
#7 - 2012-11-19 01:06:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Some Rando wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

I am predicting that this thread will be locked because there's a thread to discuss moderation, which is broadly what you're doing (albeit under the guise of customer service).

Actually I was more stating that this was really bad customer service skills within a company that lost massive amounts of customers due to the poor customer service and leaks about what they thought of their customers during Incarna.

And wondering if people had examples of worst customer service skills.

Lets face it you cannot do much worse than hassling a customer that is already complaining.

Azami Nevinyrall
#8 - 2012-11-19 01:08:39 UTC
IB4...ISD!!!

Locked for discussing forum moderation...

Some Rando
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-11-19 01:12:00 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:

Quite frankly, I like CCP's informal approach. On some other forums I used to frequent people got butthurt over that sort of interaction so all the devs and mods took a "corporate" approach to posting and it was far more annoying than the more "human" style we have going here. YMMV

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#10 - 2012-11-19 01:14:14 UTC
Thread locked.

Please do not discuss moderation or re-open locked topics.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Frying Doom
#11 - 2012-11-19 01:16:00 UTC
Some Rando wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

Quite frankly, I like CCP's informal approach. On some other forums I used to frequent people got butthurt over that sort of interaction so all the devs and mods took a "corporate" approach to posting and it was far more annoying than the more "human" style we have going here. YMMV

Don't get me wrong I like they way most of the Devs post and the fact some troll. The devs however I have never seen lock a thread for not complaining correctly about a service a customer is paying for and using such a frankly rude template.

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-11-19 01:17:56 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Some Rando wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

Don't get me wrong I like they way most of the Devs post and the fact some troll. The devs however I have never seen lock a thread for not complaining correctly about a service a customer is paying for and using such a frankly rude template.

the service where the rules are clearly listed before you pay to use it?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Moe Doobie
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-11-19 01:20:20 UTC

This thread will be assaulted by ISDs and aspiring ISDs/CSMs who want to load up on Brown-nose points to cash in later and get a leet title on the forums.

These folks are easy to spot.

They're the ones who constantly go around calling people stupid simply for expressing a concern, daring to question their CCP overlords.
Frying Doom
#14 - 2012-11-19 01:21:00 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Some Rando wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

the service where the rules are clearly listed before you pay to use it?

So as long as any product you buy has its exact rules and purposes for use listed on the side of the box, there staff don't need customer service skills?

Sentamon
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2012-11-19 01:26:54 UTC
Looking for locks! Where are you locks?

~ Professional Forum Alt  ~

MinefieldS
1 Sick Duck Standss on something
#16 - 2012-11-19 01:30:37 UTC
What else did you expect from people in a country whose 60% of the population voted NOT to repay their debt?
NEONOVUS
Mindstar Technology
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2012-11-19 02:01:24 UTC
Sentamon wrote:
Looking for locks! Where are you locks?

Hello there.
It seems you are looking for "locks"
Would you like me to help you look for locks?

CCP needs some NO piped in every so often to have a laugh
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#18 - 2012-11-19 02:08:21 UTC
Poor trolling skills.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

YuuKnow
The Scope
#19 - 2012-11-19 03:07:38 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:

Real Life vs the Internet

When have to walked into a store and yelled that everyone working in the store can suck it?
Frying Doom
#20 - 2012-11-19 03:14:32 UTC
YuuKnow wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

Real Life vs the Internet

When have to walked into a store and yelled that everyone working in the store can suck it?

Nice video...

Oh and if you have never seen someone walk into a store and yell profanity at the staff in RL you must not work in retail.

Either way around it is still real world money that pays for this game, so there really is no excuse for poor customer service.

12Next page