These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Honorary Agents Nomination Voting Thread

Author
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#1 - 2012-11-17 19:30:41 UTC  |  Edited by: James 315
This shareholder voting thread is in reference to the MinerBumping post Shareholder Vote: Should CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon Be Made Honorary Agents?. Additional details as to the background of the vote, the New Order of Highsec, and shareholder opportunities may be found at that link. Only Shareholders of the New Order may vote (see below).

The Vote

Shall CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon be named honorary Agents of the New Order?

[ ] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] No, they were just doing their jobs, the same as any GM who denied a petition against us.

[ ] Abstain.

Shareholders may vote either by replying in this thread, or by sending me an EVEmail.

The voting period will last from now until Tuesday, November 20th at 02:00 EVEtime (Monday, November 19th at 9:00pm Eastern).

The following is the list of shareholders as of the time of this post. Shares may continue to be purchased, but they will not influence this particular vote.

Shareholders (215) -- 24,379 total shares

Gumby Inquisition Technologies [corp] -- 3,000 shares
Prencleeve Grothsmore [Den Arius] -- 2,000 shares
Theangryhobo -- 1,600 shares
Mallak Azaria -- 1,500 shares
Nanatoa -- 1,337 shares
Shiule Hanaya -- 1,111 shares
R0me0 Charl1e -- 990 shares
DeadSea Youngblood -- 722
Riyal -- 600 shares
BillMurray -- 550 shares
Rykker Bow -- 500 shares
Willy Bryan -- 455 shares
Retirement Fund Admin -- 334 shares
Jombo Issunboshi -- 333 shares
Tubrug1 -- 305 shares
enterprisePSI -- 300 shares
Jori McKie -- 300 shares
Markus Ekwall -- 300 shares
Nathan Gorden -- 300 shares
No More Heroes -- 300 shares
Weaselior -- 300 shares
Zeran Kariashi -- 300 shares
Inquisitor Kitchner -- 200 shares
Jocindus -- 200 shares
KrakizBad -- 200 shares
Lera Shadow -- 200 shares
Mortimer Montague -- 200 shares
Revnan Gregwell -- 200 shares
Tash Avrat -- 200 shares
Xavier Bandar -- 200 shares
Dervinus -- 175 shares
Zelous Mandible -- 175 shares
Betray -- 150 shares
Makro SSRI -- 150 shares
Drago Wolfbane Skorvalk -- 145 shares
Caelis Boirelle -- 110 shares
Cyras DeValera -- 100 shares
Dilbert Jenkins -- 100 shares
Droopsack -- 100 shares
Elysium Science [corp] -- 100 shares
Gid Gidoni -- 100 shares
Grideris -- 100 shares
Kainotomiu Ronuken -- 100 shares
Karl Hobb -- 100 shares
La Nariz -- 100 shares
Malamok -- 100 shares
Mizzt Kasinski -- 100 shares
Piter Bakunin -- 100 shares
terzslave -- 100 shares
Trader CiCi -- 100 shares
Umaga -- 100 shares
Viivi Brisvalis -- 100 shares
Vladimir Frye -- 100 shares
Yuri Wayfare -- 100 shares
Jonah Gravenstein -- 70 shares
Kazushi Sakuraba -- 60 shares
Sun Win -- 51 shares
290xanaots -- 50 shares
Alana Charen-Teng -- 50 shares
Chalchihuitlcue -- 50 shares
Collin Dow -- 50 shares
HxChippiewill -- 50 shares
khai88 -- 50 shares
Marcellus Fancypants -- 50 shares
Nick Alikara -- 50 shares
Paul Casey -- 50 shares
psychorapist -- 50 shares
Rainbow Moose -- 50 shares
Serenity Saul -- 50 shares
Tabane Shinonono -- 50 shares
Tallian Saotome -- 50 shares
usrevenge -- 50 shares
Winchester Steele -- 50 shares
Jeremiah 613 -- 40 shares
Sykesy III -- 40 shares
Mercof Mercy -- 35 shares
Kira Waifu -- 33 shares
Phoenix Bibbs -- 31 shares
foxnod -- 30 shares
Qaren Otsolen -- 30 shares
xploryk Hashur -- 30 shares
AkigaMarat -- 25 shares
Carnagate -- 25 shares
Mro Civir -- 25 shares
Muscaat -- 25 shares
Silver Rook -- 25 shares
Lucy Alfrir -- 23 shares
Luft Reich -- 23 shares
Angel Violette -- 20 shares
Aurora 0minae -- 20 shares
bob1069r Arnst -- 20 shares
Caliegh Crendraven -- 20 shares
Campl3r Athonille -- 20 shares
Ch3244 -- 20 shares
CorInaXeraL -- 20 shares
Hetero Black -- 20 shares
Ja'haren -- 20 shares
JDTerry84 -- 20 shares
Josh2142 -- 20 shares
Karia Strega -- 20 shares
Larkall -- 20 shares
Lilyf -- 20 shares
Lord Wamphyri -- 20 shares
Maleficas -- 20 shares
Marcion Cravik -- 20 shares
Nathan Omega -- 20 shares
Neltharak Idrissil -- 20 shares
Noticus Aprest -- 20 shares
Oswald J Chamberlain -- 20 shares
Sara XIII -- 20 shares
Tati'ana -- 20 shares
Tetsia -- 20 shares
Vargan Armer -- 20 shares
Private Pineapple -- 19 shares
Crusoe Cale -- 15 shares
Heronimuss -- 15 shares
Mungug -- 15 shares
Tecear -- 15 shares
Sladislov -- 14 shares
Lin Suizei -- 12 shares
Hilfreich -- 11 shares
Raqn Paudeen -- 11 shares

[ list truncated due to length ]

RESULTS

Yes -- -- 5,474 votes (92.7%)
No -- 425 votes (07.3%)
Abstain -- 0 votes
Droopsack
Huitloxopetl Inc.
#2 - 2012-11-17 20:02:09 UTC

[X ] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] No, they were just doing their jobs, the same as any GM who denied a petition against us.

[ ] Abstain
Tubrug1
Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly.
Kybernauts Clade
#3 - 2012-11-17 20:14:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Tubrug1
Shall CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon be named honourary Agents of the New Order?

[ ] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ X] No, they were just doing their jobs, the same as any GM who denied a petition against us.

[ ] Abstain.

Edit: In light of CCP Eterne's recent comments, I have changed my vote
foxnod
Perkone
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-11-17 20:27:07 UTC

[ X] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain.
Zak Fey
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-11-17 20:31:52 UTC
Yes they should!

[ X] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain.
Azumi Mirage
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-11-17 20:44:52 UTC

[X ] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain
Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#7 - 2012-11-17 20:56:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Kainotomiu Ronuken
I get the feeling that this vote isn't going to be as close as the last one was.

[ X ] No, they were just doing their jobs, the same as any GM who denied a petition against us.

[ ] Abstain.

As what seems to be the only person to vote No, I feel that I should perhaps explain my reasoning. I did originally vote Yes, but recent events added to the list of why they should not, so I felt that I had no choice but to change my vote.

The first reason is that what CCP Eterne did was not that great. All he said was that miner bumping was "not petitionable". While certainly true, and while we're grateful for an official quote, this is hardly grounds for giving him honours and titles. Even some miners (even Anslo) admit that there is no point in petitioning us.

CCP Falcon's larger post in this thread was certainly also welcome. At first glance, it did look like an expression of support for the New Order, and it was certainly also useful as a great quote to throw at teary miners. However, in the light of more recent events, it looks as if Falcon was only trying to make sure that everyone knew the official stance on the New Order and therefore prevent threads being made about it. Again, it's great that he wants people to know that the New Order is completely legitimate in CCP's eyes, but it's not so great that he wants General Discussion to be empty of threads about the Order - this was proven when one of the ISDs stated that they'd been instructed to lock all threads about the New Order except for one.

And then there's CCP Falcon's most recent post on the subject, which was what really changed my mind on the matter. Falcon locked the 'official' thread on Miner Bumping, and stated that any further threads on the topic would be "treated as spam, and dealt with as such". No true Agent of the New Order would be so blasphemous as to claim that discussion of the Order was spam, or even unwanted. In this post, CCP Falcon clearly showed his true colours towards the Order (and, granted, towards the miners as well) - that he just wants us to shut up. Not a worthy sentiment for a CCP employee, let alone an honorary Agent.
Yuri Wayfare
Suddenly Ninjas
Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
#8 - 2012-11-17 21:08:26 UTC

[ X ] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain.

"Suddenly, trash pickers! HUNDREDS of winos going through your recyclables." -Piugattuk

Be careful what you wish for.

Inquisitor Kitchner
The Executives
#9 - 2012-11-17 21:22:17 UTC
The Vote

[ ] Abstain.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." - Niccolo Machiavelli

terzho
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-11-17 21:58:44 UTC  |  Edited by: terzho
apologies I posted this with the wrong character Shocked
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-11-17 22:17:09 UTC
One would generally think that this is an easy choice, but I'd like to take the opportunity to explain my thoughts on the matter.

I'm more inclined to lean towards saying no, as the devs in question were just doing their jobs. However, over the past several months there has been not only constant petitioning against us, but multiple rage threads demanding nerfs & things like space anchors which is literally the dumbest thing I've been hearing lately (you already got a buff because you couldn't adapt). It would appear that CCP has been hesitant in explaining to the community exactly what constitutes as harassment & griefing in EVE, even though this information has always been freely available to anyone who took the time to google it.

I can understand why they have shied away from stating this. Miners (highsec miners in particular) make up a massive portion of players in EVE because of it's effortless ability to bring in some isk & being very low-risk. I must give them credit for not giving in to the players unable to adapt to other player actions in a multiplayer game though. This will quite possibly generate more tears than the past month of bumping alone.

It is for that reason that I am voting in favour of making these 2 Devs honourary Agents of the New Order.

Let the miner outrage begin in earnest.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Riyal
invidious Squid
#12 - 2012-11-17 22:37:25 UTC
[ x ] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain.

An easy decision :)

In hindsight my post should have had more psssshhhh

terzslave
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-11-17 23:20:20 UTC

[ ] Abstain.
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#14 - 2012-11-17 23:41:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein

[ X ] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favour of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Marcellus Fancypants
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2012-11-17 23:57:37 UTC

[ ] Abstain.
Sara XIII
The Carnifex Corp
#16 - 2012-11-18 00:01:04 UTC

[X] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain.
Between Ignorance and Wisdom
Armstrong Geten
Ironclad Raiders
#17 - 2012-11-18 00:59:38 UTC

[X] Yes, they have taken a bold and unprecedented stand in favor of Order and against the nefarious space lawyers and carebears of the resistance.

[ ] Abstain.
Lin Suizei
#18 - 2012-11-18 05:22:58 UTC

[ ] Abstain.

Lol I can't delete my forum sig.

Price Check Aisle3
#19 - 2012-11-18 05:56:38 UTC
I am casting a vote for Karl Hobb as he is forum banned. If verification is required, please EVEmail me or Karl.

[ ] Abstain.[/b]
  • Karl Hobb IATS
Gorav Jenkins
Admiral Squad
#20 - 2012-11-18 07:15:25 UTC

[ ] Abstain.
12Next page