These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[AIR] British Corporation

First post First post
Author
Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#521 - 2012-11-07 07:20:17 UTC
Bump!

Without operations like mine it would be impossible for certain Alliances to conduct a respectable war. There are three basic types of arms deal: white, being legal, black, being illegal, and my personal favorite, gray.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#522 - 2012-11-08 09:23:25 UTC
Up we go!

Without operations like mine it would be impossible for certain Alliances to conduct a respectable war. There are three basic types of arms deal: white, being legal, black, being illegal, and my personal favorite, gray.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#523 - 2012-11-09 08:03:56 UTC
Shoooop-da-loop!

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#524 - 2012-11-12 08:16:07 UTC
Up we go!

Wun NgoWen
Unforeseen Consequences.
Valkyrie Alliance
#525 - 2012-11-12 15:54:16 UTC
a good bunch of Brits pilots if theres one haha ...I RECOMMAND warmly (if only for the BBQ) !!!!
Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#526 - 2012-11-13 19:03:54 UTC
Wun NgoWen wrote:
a good bunch of Brits pilots if theres one haha ...I RECOMMAND warmly (if only for the BBQ) !!!!

What he said!

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#527 - 2012-11-14 15:43:44 UTC
UP WE GOOOOO!

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#528 - 2012-11-15 10:26:30 UTC
Bump

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#529 - 2012-11-16 18:01:21 UTC
Updated thread, Ship Reimbursement Program now available.

houndbite
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#530 - 2012-11-17 12:24:17 UTC
Up to the top
Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#531 - 2012-11-17 16:12:53 UTC
Top Big smile

You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked....

Aunia Khan
LightningStrikesTwice
Invidia Gloriae Comes
#532 - 2012-11-18 16:22:02 UTC
Looking for moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar......................
Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#533 - 2012-11-19 09:52:51 UTC
UP!

Tessa Beast
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#534 - 2012-11-20 01:36:11 UTC
We're the best group of folks you'll ever meet! No Joke.
Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#535 - 2012-11-21 07:14:14 UTC
Still winning.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#536 - 2012-11-22 16:46:21 UTC
Bi-winning.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#537 - 2012-11-23 16:43:40 UTC
Win-tastic.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#538 - 2012-11-25 11:22:54 UTC
Up.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#539 - 2012-11-26 08:03:54 UTC
Daily.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#540 - 2012-11-27 07:06:22 UTC
Bump.