These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Reactive Armor Hardeners anyone who uses em?

Author
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#21 - 2012-11-16 01:43:34 UTC
Been using it on my mission Domi while running l4 missions...have to say right now its a definite 'meh' at first but once it gets going its very nice.

The tweaks that are supposed to happen in the next patch will make it pretty dang nice, IMO.

We'll see, I guess.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2012-11-16 04:29:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Barrogh Habalu
It's worth noting that we are dealing with T1M0 mod here, but even then it finds its uses (gotta be better in retribution).

That said, no matter how cap consumption will be tweaked, it will still be a mod for larger hulls that actually can last until the mod will kick in without losing significant chunk of armor, meaning that newfound resistances matter less by then.
ChromeStriker
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2012-11-16 08:45:49 UTC
For multiple room PvE' ing on a Proteus or Legion theyre awesome. First room/spawn is easy to tank, then as you get further in you move towards 90% + resists using less tank mods (MOAR dmg)

No Worries

Bouh Revetoile
In Wreck we thrust
#24 - 2012-11-16 12:03:01 UTC
The module is better than a third EANM. So, if you already have plate/DCU/2EANM and consider a fourth tank mod and have spare capacitor, it's good. It may also be better than a second EANM when ennemy damage types are not too spreaded (good for very small gang engagement).
It's also almost as good as a second nanoplating (so it's better after one or two adaptation cycle).

So, in practice, If you have a 4 or 5 slots armor tank and enough cap, it's good, but that don't change anything to the state of armor tanking.
PavlikX
Scan Stakan
HOLD MY PROBS
#25 - 2012-11-17 20:23:09 UTC
Personally i glad that this module will be changed in Retribution
But RAH has another one problemm - we still have single versin of this module. T1 meta0.
Zyella Stormborn
Green Seekers
#26 - 2012-11-17 20:40:26 UTC
Anyone have a link to the proposed changes to this in retribution? Can't seem to find it in the F&I discussion board, and when I did a search I didn't come up with it.

I am interested in seeing what their planned tweaks to this module are.

There is a special Hell for people like that, Right next to child molestors, and people that talk in the theater. ~Firefly

Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#27 - 2012-11-17 21:29:55 UTC
Zyella Stormborn wrote:
Anyone have a link to the proposed changes to this in retribution? Can't seem to find it in the F&I discussion board, and when I did a search I didn't come up with it.

I am interested in seeing what their planned tweaks to this module are.

Reaction is 6% instead of 3% and that fugly skills now also decreases cap consumption per level. Still lol imho before next hulls revamp and specially BS sized hulls.

brb

Garia666
CyberShield Inc
HYDRA RELOADED
#28 - 2012-11-20 23:11:25 UTC
thanks guys i am working the skill up to lvl 5 in the hopes next patch it will be worth it.
Previous page12