These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for Ai Lyn

Author
Casirati Jestinial
Team Limpid
#1 - 2012-11-13 21:46:52 UTC
If Ai Lyn, or anyone who knows them, reads this, could they please get in touch.

EveMail has gone unanswered, and they haven't been online on over a month - I'm hoping they still read the forums.
Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#2 - 2012-11-13 21:48:48 UTC
They wanted me to tell you to stop hiding in their rosebushes. Its getting creepy... Go home.
Adeleda Adoudel
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-11-14 00:32:13 UTC
Roll Sizzle Beef wrote:
They wanted me to tell you to stop hiding in their rosebushes. Its getting creepy... Go home.

^ this
Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#4 - 2012-11-14 01:58:05 UTC
Sorry, not familiar with this person. No forum post history either, though I see it is your CEO. If you are not worried about them, and just want to make sure the Corp doesn't die, then if you have no Directors among you, (1000 shares, likely not), I suggest you gather your mates and start a new Corp before long.

It's quite possible your CEO just got sick of trying to form a Corp and recruit new members. Burnout. I suggest you take the members of interest and make all or some Directors based on who you've come to trust, or agree upon a CEO that you would follow and do the same. It is much easier to recruit as a group than as a single person, and it helps keep members involved too.

If you need any help, (I don't usually do this), send me an EVE Mail, I'm on the forums regularly at least. Not sure I can help, but it may be possible depending on what you need help with.

Fly safe,
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-11-14 02:06:32 UTC
Steal everything you can. If you have director roles & the shares are still in the wallet, take those too. Steal the corp & kick your former CEO out then feel free to do you own thing from there.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Every One
Triglavian Directive
S h a d o w
#6 - 2012-11-14 09:52:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Every One
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Steal everything you can. If you have director roles & the shares are still in the wallet, take those too. Steal the corp & kick your former CEO out then feel free to do you own thing from there.

After which steal from your own too.

Get into an alliance, try to steal from the corps in it.
Your last resort is the use of false contracts on ex corp members that trust you. After that put them on your block list.
A month might pass, you can unblock them, mail them saying you were hacked. Try to steal with other false contracts again.

Your goal is to steal as much as you can with the least effort.

Feel free to try to scam people from the Help channel. That always works wonders.

If you need more info on how you can steal better, faster, stronger (??) contact me.