These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Just trashed a crow

First post First post
Author
blake fallout
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2012-11-12 13:24:22 UTC
buying a BPC for what i thought was 240,000 turned out to be 240,000,000 left me with about 5 million Roll
Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#42 - 2012-11-12 13:31:59 UTC
Pith B-Type MSB freshly dropped reprocessed with the crap loot.
When I realised it was too late, reprocess button was just hit. This is probably the loneliest moment of my eve carrier.
You just keep looking at the screen not believing what you have just done and feel quite stupid.

Lol

brb

Velocifero
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2012-11-12 13:37:32 UTC
Built some hurricanes to use up a couple of stray blueprints. I was moving to another corp, and planned to sell them after closing my station office and decided to drag all my items to my personal hangar to prevent them from being trashed. Forgot that ships don't get dragged from corp hangars with items, so after all that, they did get smelted when I closed the corp. Won't be doing that again Roll

Daemeon Fyral
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#44 - 2012-11-12 14:19:51 UTC
Realized I had a ton of FW LP stocked up, bought 5 tempest fleet issue BPC's a few stabber fleet issue BPCs and some firetail BPC's. Shuttled them over to the station I do all my production at. Accidentally trashed shuttle instead of repackaging it.
Ryhss
#45 - 2012-11-12 18:11:00 UTC
Val'Dore wrote:
Well, back in my megacorp days, I was going to refine 5 BN ISK worth of ore... that was the intention anyway.

The corp wasn't happy and I ended up paying out damages.

5 BN? Wut dat is?Ugh

I just turned into an egg, did I level up? I spent an hour trying to salvage a wreck, when in local a guy said "Stop it, this is my Tempest, I was AFK"

Eternal Montage
Myriad Sequence
#46 - 2012-11-12 18:17:16 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Diesel47 wrote:
I fly from jita to dodixie to pick up a crow, I exit my shuttle and try to trash it.. To my horror I trashed my crow instead. Rofl.

Whats somethings you've trashed/reprocessed unwittingly?

I accidentally put a Small Amarrian Tower on the Market in Rens....leaving off one vital zero.

It sold before the 5 minute time limit for modification. Oops

Err... why didn't you just buy it?
Ryhss
#47 - 2012-11-12 18:19:18 UTC
Remiel wrote:
when I saw the thread title sitting in the forum, I thought it said "Just thrashed a cow".... I giggled.

I don't care who you are, that's funny stuff right there

I just turned into an egg, did I level up? I spent an hour trying to salvage a wreck, when in local a guy said "Stop it, this is my Tempest, I was AFK"

Eternal Montage
Myriad Sequence
#48 - 2012-11-12 18:21:09 UTC
I blew up a Dark Blood wreck yesterday that was worth anything between 30mil and a bil (who knows what couldve been in there)
Ocih
Space Mermaids
#49 - 2012-11-12 23:52:57 UTC
Eternal Montage wrote:
I blew up a Dark Blood wreck yesterday that was worth anything between 30mil and a bil (who knows what couldve been in there)

I hate when that happens. You lock it to tractor, then tell the drones to blow it up.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#50 - 2012-11-13 00:15:07 UTC
Eternal Montage wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Diesel47 wrote:
I fly from jita to dodixie to pick up a crow, I exit my shuttle and try to trash it.. To my horror I trashed my crow instead. Rofl.

I accidentally put a Small Amarrian Tower on the Market in Rens....leaving off one vital zero.

It sold before the 5 minute time limit for modification. Oops

Err... why didn't you just buy it?

I didn't realize the mistake till later, and I looked at the time of sale afterwards. I'm just pointing out how quickly (obviously) it sold.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Val'Dore
PlanetCorp InterStellar
#51 - 2012-11-13 02:53:56 UTC
Ryhss wrote:
Val'Dore wrote:
Well, back in my megacorp days, I was going to refine 5 BN ISK worth of ore... that was the intention anyway.

The corp wasn't happy and I ended up paying out damages.

5 BN? Wut dat is?Ugh

BN = Billion

Star Jump Drive A new way to traverse the galaxy.

I invented Tiericide

Torvin Yulus
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-11-13 02:55:53 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Diesel47 wrote:

Its a crow, just buy another they're cheaper than ammo. Heh.

maybe to goon griefers and your blood tecnetium.

im a pubby and im proud

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#53 - 2012-11-13 02:57:29 UTC
Eternal Montage wrote:

Judging by my loot drops, probably anywhere between 500,000 and 2 mil.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Kamden Line
Sovereign Citizen and other Tax Evasion Schemes
#54 - 2012-11-13 03:42:19 UTC
I reprocessed a Dread Guristas Stasis Web once. That made me sad.
Oopsy Bear
Doomheim
#55 - 2012-11-13 03:52:31 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Jeremy Soikutsu wrote:
4 Dread Guristas Torpedo Launchers. Repackage and reprocess seem pretty similar right after you just woke up.

Yuppers.

They seriously need to separate those in the menu selection...........

Silliness of having to repackage in the first place aside, those two entries being right next to each other on the menu is about as bad a UI design as you can get.
Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#56 - 2012-11-13 05:12:47 UTC
Ocih wrote:
I hate when that happens. You lock it to tractor, then tell the drones to blow it up.

Just imagine when salvaging drones will be out.

*Lock*
*Press F*
"Have I swapped those drones?.. FML."
Boomhaur
#57 - 2012-11-13 05:46:58 UTC
Ryhss wrote:
Remiel wrote:
when I saw the thread title sitting in the forum, I thought it said "Just thrashed a cow".... I giggled.

I don't care who you are, that's funny stuff right there

Good thing I'm not the only one who read it like that.

Welcome to Eve. Everyone here is an Evil Sick Sadistic Bastard who is out to get you. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either trying to scam you or use you.

Previous page123