These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

56M Returning PVPer, looking for something to get me back in game

Author
VoiceInTheDesert
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-11-11 01:21:02 UTC
I have been playing off and on since 2007. My preferred game is one of PVP, but I spend a bit of time doing boring things to make money, because I like to pay for the game with plex. Looking to see what's new in EVE since I last played around a year ago.

Who I am:

25 years old, married, post college dude. I probably won't be on every night, but I will most nights and weekends. My primary playing time is late in the Pacific TZ, although I have bursts in the earlier afternoon as well. I'm an extremely laid back guy who likes to joke about just about anything. If you're offput by foul language or humor, I'm probably not for you.

What I like to do:

I like to PVP in all forms. I'm not above griefing/scamming and find space tears to be delicious. If someone isn't mad at me, I'm probably not having a lot of fun. Like I said before, I do carebear briefly when I need money, but who doesn't? I try to keep it to a minimum on my other characters. My preferred type of PVP is small gang and I have quite a bit of experience with RR gangs as well as hit and run in smaller things like HACs and pirate cruisers. I have an alt with about 30 M sps mainly specced on Minny who I will probably be reactivating soon as well.

What I can fly/do:

I've got 56M sps in mostly pvp spec. I can fly t2/t3 on all Amarr/Gallente/Minny with all the t2 mods to go with them. I'm also cap capable in Amarr/Gallente with Logi and fighter 5 done. Carrier is hiding out in lowsec at the moment and I have the alts to move it around myself.

What I would like:

A corp in my tz. that likes to shoot things and does so on a regular basis. Access to money-making is a nice bonus, but not totally necessary as I can do that on my own if need be.
Waldemar Pawlak
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#2 - 2012-11-11 01:39:27 UTC
come, play with our american holes...

For recruitment:

1) Join our public channel: Hard Knocks 2) Follow the steps in MOTD of the channel. 3) Profit!

retro123
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-11-11 03:34:49 UTC
mattp112003
The Minmatar Marauders
Hashashin Cartel
#4 - 2012-11-11 03:53:09 UTC
Come join us in the Great WIldlands. Daily small gang pvp. Make isk when/how you want. Sense of humor/thick skin required. Join channel "tokyo talk" and we can discuss where you would fit. www.hashashincartel.com
Brethana
Dependable Delinquents
Fraternity.
#5 - 2012-11-11 06:19:51 UTC
swing my my public channel for a talk mate and lets see if you might fit in with us and become a pelican.

PELICAN_PUB

brethana
Lord Rahvin
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers
#6 - 2012-11-11 12:05:21 UTC
Perfect attitude
Perfect TZ
Loves to pvp.

You've already listed all the things that matter. So throw me a mail or convo some time so we can hop on ts and chat. Or if you can't get ahold of me join our public channel "black Aces recruitment"

SCDOT
Black Aces
Lord Rahvin
methylated spirit
Unkindness Incorporated
Domain Research and Mining Inst.
#7 - 2012-11-11 12:20:24 UTC
Sounds like you need a fun, relaxed corp who love the pew pew nad have great isk making opportunities

The Last Call
SCDOT

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1730939#post1730939
corvinuis
Coalition of Brutality
#8 - 2012-11-11 17:52:25 UTC
feel free to join obc and chat to us hears a link to enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvHqgnCSm4U Big smileBig smile
Varesk
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-11-11 18:51:32 UTC
Welcome back to Eve.

We are a medium size corp with a pretty good track record of PVP. We live in Venal and are surrounded by targets. We have PVP activity almost around the clock. From hotdrops, blops, roams, camps and more. We are primarily a NA TZ alliance. If you are interested please send me an Eve mail or join our pub channel " origin. public "

Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#10 - 2012-11-11 19:22:05 UTC
We're a US timezone corp about small gang pvp. We're in faction war for the caldari state. We're just dudes who wanna log in and pew pew. Sometimes we roam null, but to be honest there's so many targets in black rise why bother going there to roam empty systems? Throw me a mail or join our public channel: Kitten Chokers Club
Graeme Rowney
For The Pink
#11 - 2012-11-11 19:32:25 UTC
chenshar
Deep Space Whaling Crew
#12 - 2012-11-11 23:13:50 UTC
hey bro saw ur looking for a corp, might be done now, but figure i will throw it out there, we are a pvp corp and we have plenty of experience and all active bar one or two alts, Lots of pvp and laid back guys who tend to joke about quite a bit,
Check out our forum post or contact me ingame
Forum : https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=161009