These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eve Online Transport Missions

Author
911patriot
Eve Online Black Ops
#1 - 2012-11-11 14:50:23 UTC
Looking for Eve Online Transport Missions all levels All races. I want to use them to raise all my standings with the 4 races. I don't want missions that will lower standings with other races can anyone help. I don't want Missions that are not transport only. Can any help.

Http://www.RHGaming.com

Liner Xiandra
Sparks Inc
#2 - 2012-11-11 22:09:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Liner Xiandra
you can find transport only agents in the Agent Finder under agent-type: Distribution. (People and Places -> Agents -> agent finder)
Raising your faction with all 4 races is a real pain and with using just transport missions, nearly impossible though. Transport missions dont give much standing increase and inherently no faction at all. Security missions work better in that regard.

Racial Faction gets raised only by doing Storyline missions; and you get only 1 in every 12 or so missions for NPC corps.

Try looking into doing COSMOS missions to raise your faction for the 4 races; that'll go a whole lot faster.
Other pitfall to understand: raising your faction for Minmatar will lower your faction with Amarr. Same for Caldari/Gallente.

Have a look at this table to see how raising your faction with 1 race will affect your standing with the other races:
http://www.newedenlibrary.net/eon/faction_standings.shtml
Odin Karjala
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-11-12 06:41:13 UTC
Hi !

Distribution agents gives transport missions only, however doing them will raise your corp standing only, not faction one. After 16 transport missions you will get a storyline mission which will raise your faction standing, but unfortunately will reduce your standing to opposite faction. In any case gain of standing is higher than loss, therefore it is possible to do transport missions for every faction one after another, raising standings with all of them. It will be long way, however. Dont's forget to train "Connections" skill, it helps to go to level 3 agents much faster.