These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Small Indy Corp Looking For an Alliance

Author
Romausen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-11-06 10:24:46 UTC
Well as the title says.... We have few members but are determined. We've had some offers, but I'm still lookingintothe whole scope of the alliance market. If you've got an offer, please eve mail me.

We would really like to be an asset to an alliance and being part of an alliance would also help us grab members...

-Recruiting is like fighting a whole wallmart for a single twinkey-
Romausen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-11-06 11:41:54 UTC
bump
pnwb
Tau Phoenix
Eternal Darkness.
The Initiative.
#3 - 2012-11-06 13:22:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Tau Phoenix
Ingame mail sent with regards to setting up an indy wing; thought you'd be intested. Convo me or reply to the mail.

Romausen wrote:

-Recruiting is like fighting a whole wallmart for a single twinkey-

Then lets produce larger twinkeys
Romausen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-11-07 07:47:32 UTC
Bump :)
Dario Taron
Aerodyne Collective.
#5 - 2012-11-07 10:09:13 UTC
Juneanne
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-11-07 11:30:32 UTC
Romausen-

Our miner/indy operations in null need more pilots. However we would be looking for you to merge with our corp....not join an alliance.

If it's something you might be interested in please read on....if not, fly safe and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Engineering Evolutions Limited (EEL) is recruiting….

A Brief History-
EEL was like many indy corps. We were established in highsec and spent our time mining, producing, and running missions. We had aspirations of owning our own system in null and becoming masters of our fate…..but never got around to doing anything about it. Until recently. About a month ago we decided it was time to s*** or get off the pot. We found a system in null to rent and began moving our assets to our new home.

Since the move we have died, laughed, placed a POS, died again, placed a second POS, upgraded the ihub, died some more, raised the military level of the system to 5, placed customs offices, and even scored a kill….oh wait…no…we died then too. And we’ve been smiling the entire time.
What we are looking for-

We are looking for miners and builders. Ideally, there would be a small highsec indy corp reading this right now and would be interested in merging with us. We’ll take solo miners/builders as well. This is a new experience for almost everyone in our corp so come prepared by brining your own ideas and learning along with us.

Miners/Indy
New pilots welcome
US/EU time zones
Ready for a new experience

What we offer –
Nullsec mining
Indy upgraded ihub
Rorq support (arriving in 3 weeks)
Ore buy back
Production goals

Please join our recruitment chat EEL RECRUITS to learn more.

Fair Warning: Every corp member is encouraged to talk to new recruits so it may seem a bit overbearing at first. One guy likes to sing (ignore him) and another has a tendency to quote vanilla ice….we have no idea how he got through admissions.
Romausen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-11-09 14:15:24 UTC
We are looking for an alliance, Not a merger

Bump :)
0rnias
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-11-09 14:54:20 UTC
Hey m8!

Come check us out!

Persona Non Gratis

We would be glad to have you join us!

Contact me if you're interested in joining.
Romausen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-11-11 10:28:33 UTC
We are no longer looking for an alliance, we will take our offers and see which one suits us best, thank you for all the offers