These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Horror in Sasiekko! Blood Raiders deny knowledge!

Author
Muck Raker
Gutter Press
#1 - 2012-11-09 14:59:08 UTC
Gutter Press has been informed of a disturbing attack on a planet in the Amarr Empire, Sasiekko V, in the Bleak Lands!

Capsuleer agents shadowing a Blood Raider recon group received transmissions from the Blood Raiders that indicated an attack had taken place against the population of Sasiekko V!

Disturbing!

The following transmissions were received by pilots in Sasiekko system:
Quote:
Somak Altol > Ah, the so-called "Bleak" Lands. We are nearly home, my sister
Asias Urazmie > Glorious
Somak Altol > And my worms have infested this place so strongly
Asias Urazmie > What do they see, brother?
Somak Altol > It is... Terrifying.
Asias Urazmie > ...
Somak Altol > The fifth planet has seen... ruin
Asias Urazmie > Ruin?
Asias Urazmie > Of what sorts, brother?
Somak Altol > Someone has attacked it and destroyed its defenses
Asias Urazmie > I...
Somak Altol > There are bodies everywhere
Asias Urazmie > Bodies?
Asias Urazmie > Be specific? Fresh bodies?
Somak Altol > And these bodies are so... unusual. My worms say they seem like those of capsuleers, yet they are not
Asias Urazmie > I... we must report this.
Somak Altol > Yes, my sister. New corpses, but still deceased.

Asias Urazmie and Somak Altol are identified as pilots flying for the Blood Raider Covenant.

The planet Myyhera IV was also attacked:

Quote:
Somak Altol > Stories of dead bodies similar to those of clones. Orphaned children run rampant as their parents lay dead, the victims of some conflict

The Blood Raiders were surprised at these sights:
Quote:
Somak Altol > We seemed there were dead bodies on some of the more nearby planets, Master Abihe
Somak Altol > Not an unusual thing, but these bodies seemed similar to those of capsuleers...
Somak Altol > Yet in greater numbers!

The prospect of Blood Raiders being terrified at the sight of bodies raises many questions!

Who knows what horrors are transpiring on these planets!

Sources within the Federal Navy suggested the following explanation:

"Yep. I bet the mud-rolling savages are now using clone soldiers in terror attacks against the Empire" said a Federal Naval Academy instructor, "Just shows how low they've sunk since abandoning democratic ideals"

Amazing!

Gutter Press will continue to monitor these and other situations, and bring you the news you didn't know you wanted to hear!

Rumours, Wars, Rumours of Wars, Wars of Rumours!

Mekhana
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-11-09 15:53:29 UTC
Turning infantry into 'immortals' is quite ingenious. This would revolutionize planetary warfare to a whole new level. Hopefully the Federation is hard at work to secure the means and methods to conduct this kind of warfare.

Vide longe er eros di Luminaire VII, uni canse pra krage e determiniex! Sange por Sange! Descanse bravex eros, mie freires. Mortir por vostre Liberete, farmilie, ide e amis. lons Proviste sen mort! Luminaire liber mas! 

Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-11-09 17:43:01 UTC
Mekhana wrote:
Turning infantry into 'immortals' is quite ingenious. This would revolutionize planetary warfare to a whole new level. Hopefully the Federation is hard at work to secure the means and methods to conduct this kind of warfare.

Turning infantry into "immortals" is a fast way to make fertilizer.
Kalanaja
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-11-10 03:54:25 UTC
Mud-rolling savages!? Someone should tell that Fed Academy Instructor to watch who they call mud-rolling savages!
Raphael Ordo
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#5 - 2012-11-10 07:45:31 UTC
Sasiekko is not Blood Raider defined territory. 24th Imperial Crusade pilots roam there every day. While the information is welcomed in the absence of military intelligence, the information could have been gained through navy surveillance teams. This must not happen again under our watch.

In any case, I find this punishable with at least two years of on-going flagellation.

I have now placed a starting bounty of 50,000,000.00 ISK (50 million) from this moment on an forward, on the head of Asias Urazmie until the day she is delivered in the caring hands of PIE and Amarr. Preferably alive.
I find my reasons to be clear without explanation, that borders to transparent.
Stitcher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-11-10 12:48:19 UTC
Mekhana wrote:

It would explain recent surges in infantry combat technologies. CreoDron have been working on a line of plasma shotgun blasters that you'd have to be insane to fire on account of the way they heat the air around the gun to a few thousand kelvin.

Insane... or Empyrean.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#7 - 2012-11-10 16:39:41 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
Insane... or Empyrean.

There's a difference?

Katrina Oniseki

Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-11-10 20:11:55 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Stitcher wrote:
Insane... or Empyrean.

There's a difference?

Pithy one liner!
Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#9 - 2012-11-10 20:26:05 UTC
She makes good one-liners, too Blink

Sense of humour among podders: So rare, yet so, so important.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#10 - 2012-11-11 12:03:35 UTC
Infantry that can reincarnate when killed... I don't know, I've got a bad feeling about it.

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
Stay Feral
#11 - 2012-11-11 12:59:14 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
It would explain recent surges in infantry combat technologies. CreoDron have been working on a line of plasma shotgun blasters that you'd have to be insane to fire on account of the way they heat the air around the gun to a few thousand kelvin.

Ooh! Ooh! I want one!

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Mekhana
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-11-11 13:59:41 UTC
Me too!

Vide longe er eros di Luminaire VII, uni canse pra krage e determiniex! Sange por Sange! Descanse bravex eros, mie freires. Mortir por vostre Liberete, farmilie, ide e amis. lons Proviste sen mort! Luminaire liber mas! 

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#13 - 2012-11-16 22:10:53 UTC
This sort of thing, down with it.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#14 - 2012-11-19 06:54:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Makkal Hanaya
The great Empires, seeing that we Empyreans are cruel, insane, and endlessly violent, create a giant war game simply to distract us from focusing on civilian and planetary populations.

Then they make Empyrean ground troops?

Dano wept.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.