These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Mining Corp

Author
Ring Tao
Firenova Industries
#1 - 2012-11-06 20:58:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Ring Tao
I am a Orca Ready Pilot LF a large active mining Corp.

I am ok will Low/Null Sec mining. Mining Foreman and Mining Directer both lvl 5. Shield Spec, working on getting it to lvl 3.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ring_Tao : Have not updated in a couple days but for the most part it is spot on.

What I want most out of a Corp along with good mining Ops, a decent amount of people, No Drama, Mature players and a helpful community. Please feel free to contact me in game if you would like to talk more in case I do not respond to your post in a timely manner.
minanet
Caldari 1
Caldari Alliance
#2 - 2012-11-07 07:30:00 UTC
Would like to invite you for a conversation and if possible bring u in .

www.vodoomatrix.webs.com

contact me in game please
Min
Romausen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-11-07 07:47:11 UTC
We are hiring miners who want to build something new, mail me in game if your interested :)
Juneanne
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-11-07 11:38:32 UTC
Hey Ring,

Not sure nullsec is what you had in mind but here's our ad. If not, fly safe and happy mining to you!

Engineering Evolutions Limited (EEL) is recruiting….

A Brief History-

EEL was like many indy corps. We were established in highsec and spent our time mining, producing, and running missions. We had aspirations of owning our own system in null and becoming masters of our fate…..but never got around to doing anything about it. Until recently. About a month ago we decided it was time to s*** or get off the pot. We found a system in null to rent and began moving our assets to our new home.

Since the move we have died, laughed, placed a POS, died again, placed a second POS, upgraded the ihub, died some more, raised the military level of the system to 5, placed customs offices, and even scored a kill….oh wait…no…we died then too. And we’ve been smiling the entire time.
What we are looking for-

We are looking for miners and builders. Ideally, there would be a small highsec indy corp reading this right now and would be interested in merging with us. We’ll take solo miners/builders as well. This is a new experience for almost everyone in our corp so come prepared by brining your own ideas and learning along with us.

Miners/Indy
New pilots welcome
US/EU time zones
Ready for a new experience

What we offer –
Nullsec mining
Indy upgraded ihub
Rorq support (arriving in 3 weeks)
Ore buy back
Production goals

Please join our recruitment chat EEL RECRUITS to learn more.

Fair Warning: Every corp member is encouraged to talk to new recruits so it may seem a bit overbearing at first. One guy likes to sing (ignore him) and another has a tendency to quote vanilla ice….we have no idea how he got through admissions.
Imotekh
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-11-07 11:48:53 UTC
Hey Ring,

I've sent you an in-game mail about our corporation!

Best Regards,

Imotekh
CEO Stellar Essence University
Ring Tao
Firenova Industries
#6 - 2012-11-08 00:40:34 UTC
Juneanne wrote:
Hey Ring,

Not sure nullsec is what you had in mind but here's our ad. If not, fly safe and happy mining to you!

A Brief History-

EEL was like many indy corps. We were established in highsec and spent our time mining, producing, and running missions. We had aspirations of owning our own system in null and becoming masters of our fate…..but never got around to doing anything about it. Until recently. About a month ago we decided it was time to s*** or get off the pot. We found a system in null to rent and began moving our assets to our new home.

Since the move we have died, laughed, placed a POS, died again, placed a second POS, upgraded the ihub, died some more, raised the military level of the system to 5, placed customs offices, and even scored a kill….oh wait…no…we died then too. And we’ve been smiling the entire time.
What we are looking for-

We are looking for miners and builders. Ideally, there would be a small highsec indy corp reading this right now and would be interested in merging with us. We’ll take solo miners/builders as well. This is a new experience for almost everyone in our corp so come prepared by brining your own ideas and learning along with us.

Miners/Indy
New pilots welcome
US/EU time zones

What we offer –
Nullsec mining
Indy upgraded ihub
Ore buy back
Production goals

Fair Warning: Every corp member is encouraged to talk to new recruits so it may seem a bit overbearing at first. One guy likes to sing (ignore him) and another has a tendency to quote vanilla ice….we have no idea how he got through admissions.

Thank you I will look into that.
Ring Tao
Firenova Industries
#7 - 2012-11-08 01:55:51 UTC
Juneanne wrote:
Hey Ring,

A Brief History-

What we are looking for-

Miners/Indy
New pilots welcome
US/EU time zones

What we offer –
Nullsec mining
Indy upgraded ihub
Ore buy back
Production goals

I talked to your people and I would love to join you all. I left a application I will not be on much longer tonight but we can talk more tomorrow if you like. Hope ot hear back from you soon.
Arch Baby
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-11-08 05:36:36 UTC
Hello, Aegis Coalition & Logistics is looking for pilots such as yourself that likes working in team environments and building the tools of war in eve while having fun doing so. If you don't mind a move to Amarr or Wicked Creek space, we would would love to talk with you more.

Give us a check out, if interested chat with us in our recruit channel or send me a mail.

Aegis Coalition Logistics Specializes in supplying Eve with the goods needed to make wars happen and pride ourselves in supplying with goods when our coalition needs them. We also love to PvP, PvE, and whatever is fun and allows us to enjoy the game. ACL is looking for miners, mission runners, pvp, and logistics pilots to have fun in high sec and null sec.

- Corp with over a year history including 0.0
- Experienced corp members
- Orca and freighter support
- Corp ore buy programs
- new pilot friendly w/ training programs available
- Family and RL friendly
- Mature attitude in corp (5 yr olds need not apply)
- Self Sufficient build programs
- Strong high sec operations for learning pilots
- Frequent Mining Ops
- Low tax rate for PvE
- Good selection of high and null systems
- Fleet mission and site running
- Optional CTA's
- small gang and fleet warfare
- 0.0 systems held in alliance in Wicked Creek area

Check out our website at http:// www.aegiscoalition.elementfx.com for more information

API back ground check required for all pilots when joining
we are Anti-high sec pirating

Come join the fun and be part of a corporation that is active and has a purpose.

See link for corp to the left or join channel 'recruit acl'
Ring Tao
Firenova Industries
#9 - 2012-11-08 19:30:00 UTC
Arch Baby wrote:
Hello, Aegis Coalition & Logistics is looking for pilots such as yourself that likes working in team environments and building the tools of war in eve while having fun doing so. If you don't mind a move to Amarr or Wicked Creek space, we would would love to talk with you more.

Give us a check out, if interested chat with us in our recruit channel or send me a mail.

Aegis Coalition Logistics Specializes in supplying Eve with the goods needed to make wars happen and pride ourselves in supplying with goods when our coalition needs them. We also love to PvP, PvE, and whatever is fun and allows us to enjoy the game. ACL is looking for miners, mission runners, pvp, and logistics pilots to have fun in high sec and null sec.

- Corp with over a year history including 0.0
- Experienced corp members
- Orca and freighter support
- Corp ore buy programs
- new pilot friendly w/ training programs available
- Family and RL friendly
- Mature attitude in corp (5 yr olds need not apply)
- Self Sufficient build programs
- Strong high sec operations for learning pilots
- Frequent Mining Ops
- Low tax rate for PvE
- Good selection of high and null systems
- Fleet mission and site running
- Optional CTA's
- small gang and fleet warfare
- 0.0 systems held in alliance in Wicked Creek area

Check out our website at http:// www.aegiscoalition.elementfx.com for more information

API back ground check required for all pilots when joining
we are Anti-high sec pirating

Come join the fun and be part of a corporation that is active and has a purpose.

See link for corp to the left or join channel 'recruit acl'

Thank you I will look into it.
Ring Tao
Firenova Industries
#10 - 2012-11-09 15:12:48 UTC
I have joined Engineering Evolutions Limited Thank you everyone who I talked to had a lot of options was not a easy choice.