These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Miners of The Proveldtariat Rejoice!

First post
Author
Zhade Lezte
#41 - 2012-11-06 14:38:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Zhade Lezte
This is the possible start of a Good Thread.

I do hope the OP can be a bit more entertaining in his criticism of the most sacred New Order, however. Most of the rhetoric so far is depressingly same old!

Edit: For a second I thought Anslo was the OP, but he's not. So I have more hope for better posting on this blog and this thread already!
Angel Violette
The Filthy Few
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#42 - 2012-11-06 14:40:01 UTC
It is good to see the New Order finally having an effect on these miners ! they're actually talking about resistance! this is what the New order tries to encourage these miners to do ! Leave your Bot aspiring ways and FIGHT!
Im sure James will love to hear that his plan is begining to bear fruit.

Hail THE NEW ORDER and long live James 315!!

I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, They don't see me coming: that's what you're missing.

Anslo
Scope Works
#43 - 2012-11-06 14:41:20 UTC
Angel Violette wrote:
It is good to see the New Order finally having an effect on these miners ! they're actually talking about resistance! this is what the New order tries to encourage these miners to do ! Leave your Bot aspiring ways and FIGHT!

Go ahead Smile
Of course, once your ousted, we will promptly return to afk mining!

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#44 - 2012-11-06 14:43:49 UTC
Benny Ohu wrote:
No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

This is going into my sig......
Natasha Liao
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#45 - 2012-11-06 14:55:52 UTC
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Anslo wrote:

As for Chribba, of course he isn't the founder. He's too busy being Chribba and manly, whilst swimming in a frozen lake fighting ice dragons and eating their flesh over an open fire with a mug of Meade...

Chribba fanfics.....

Please tell me thats not the scene where he is visited by Batman, Robin, and The Mittani for a massive orgy. Shocked

Chribba slash fiction ... please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this disturbing. On many levels...

You're using logic on an internet discussion forum. A rookie mistake, but one you'll soon learn to avoid. -Destiny Corrupted

Anslo
Scope Works
#46 - 2012-11-06 14:58:40 UTC
Natasha Liao wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Anslo wrote:

As for Chribba, of course he isn't the founder. He's too busy being Chribba and manly, whilst swimming in a frozen lake fighting ice dragons and eating their flesh over an open fire with a mug of Meade...

Chribba fanfics.....

Please tell me thats not the scene where he is visited by Batman, Robin, and The Mittani for a massive orgy. Shocked

Chribba slash fiction ... please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this disturbing. On many levels...

It's actually not a fan fic at all. Check his twitter. The guy goes swimming in freezing temperatures in a near frozen lake. Gotta have respect for that Shocked

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Angel Violette
The Filthy Few
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#47 - 2012-11-06 15:03:57 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Angel Violette wrote:

Go ahead Smile
Of course, once your ousted, we will promptly return to afk mining!

And the Order will be there to Bump that ass back into compliance .

I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, They don't see me coming: that's what you're missing.

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#48 - 2012-11-06 15:11:34 UTC
Anslo wrote:

I also like how you assume PvPers and Mercs are all on james' side. Do you have evidence of this in game aside from a few trolls and forum warriors?
Did TEST openly support James and send 50 ships to help?
Did -A- finally undock and come to Caldari space to assist?
No?
Hmm...

And I fail to see how your last post makes any sense aside from trying to advertise your vitriol as superior when http://proveldtariat.wordpress.com/ gives the miners the tools to fight back.

I think you are confused into thinking anyone in nullsec cares about your mining, or James's bumping, other than reading these threads and laughing their asses off at the petty BS going on in highsec.

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Robert De'Arneth
#49 - 2012-11-06 15:24:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Robert De'Arneth
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Anslo wrote:

I also like how you assume PvPers and Mercs are all on james' side. Do you have evidence of this in game aside from a few trolls and forum warriors?
Did TEST openly support James and send 50 ships to help?
Did -A- finally undock and come to Caldari space to assist?
No?
Hmm...

And I fail to see how your last post makes any sense aside from trying to advertise your vitriol as superior when http://proveldtariat.wordpress.com/ gives the miners the tools to fight back.

I think you are confused into thinking anyone in nullsec cares about your mining, or James's bumping, other than reading these threads and laughing their asses off at the petty BS going on in highsec.

So you know what everyone in Null-Sec thinks do you? I mean no one from Test or Goons would ever have James's site in their sigs. That does take effort, and they all say they love James. But lets get back to you knowing what so many people think, can you point us to your data, ie where you talked to everyone in Null-Sec.

Edit: Oh look right below me.

I'm a nerd, you can check my stats!! Skilling Int/Mem at 45 sp per minute is how I mack!     I'm like a lapdog, all bark no bite. 

Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#50 - 2012-11-06 15:24:56 UTC
Anslo wrote:
But arguing with TEST is like trying to play chess with a pigeon, and we all know how that goes. Shocked

The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, then ***** on your head as it flies off?

Sounds about right.

Anslo wrote:
I like how you assume miners are simply incapable of stopping anyone infringing on their free time.

*Shrug* I've got no choice but to assume that what I see with my eyes is true.

Anslo wrote:
As for you assumption about the miners and corps...you really should open your eyes. It doesn't work like that.
Ohhhhhh, yes it does! Just last night, I spent a half hour or so bumping miners from the [IN222] corp. There were 9 of them in the belt at the time. Someone wardecs that corp; he gets nine easy targets. Someone wardecs Dreddit, he gets me. Big whoop.

Anslo wrote:
Again, the only evidence either way is what I hear from PvPers, ingame and out. So I simply have to assume that PvPers, in general, are in support of James.

Anslo wrote:
My point is merely that if there were a list of miners on www.MinerBumping.com, it would get more views than a list of miner bumpers on your blog.
Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#51 - 2012-11-06 15:26:53 UTC
Robert De'Arneth wrote:
no one from Test or Goons would ever have James's site in their sigs.
u wot m8?
Tallian Saotome
#52 - 2012-11-06 15:30:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Tallian Saotome
Robert De'Arneth wrote:

So you know what everyone in Null-Sec thinks do you? I mean no one from Test or Goons would ever have James's site in their sigs. That does take effort, and they all say they love James. But lets get back to you knowing what so many people think, can you point us to your data, ie where you talked to everyone in Null-Sec.

Edit: Oh look right below me.

/me sighs

Talk about being over defensive... They LIKE James, I've read at least one post on the Goon forums by The Mittani talking about how he is great.

Just because you like someone doesn't mean you actually care. Look at the context I actually quoted. Other than individuals donating money, the nullsec entities do not care, certainly not enough to send out formal support beyond a thanks for the lulz donation.

Edit: and if they now decide to prove me wrong, so much the better, but I wouldn't hold my breath Pirate

Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#53 - 2012-11-06 15:32:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Telegram Sam
Count of MonteCylon wrote:
The bumpgeois will suffer when retribution comes out!

Bumpgeoisie, LOL Smile
Jeremy Soikutsu
Kite Co. Space Trucking
#54 - 2012-11-06 15:34:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Jeremy Soikutsu
Kainotomiu Ronuken wrote:
Even if you interact with the game while mining, you're certainly not interacting with your 'roid once you've targeted it and started your lasers.

That also sounds like anchoring on an FC and tapping F1. You don't even operate under your own ageis in such a situation, so who's more "bot aspirant" here? Of course I'm being sarcastic, this whole concept is ******* ********.

Also this thread has too many or not enough portmanteaus.

Edit: I'll also sign in as a null player that doesn't care about the actions of some scrub high-seccer. The only thing I care about is the asstarded rhetoric and terrible RP crapping up GD, if such a thing were possible.

"Of course you would choose the fun, but you don't lead a relevant entity which has allies." - Colonel Xaven

Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#55 - 2012-11-06 15:37:11 UTC
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Other than individuals donating money, the nullsec entities do not care, certainly not enough to send out formal support beyond a thanks for the lulz donation.

Edit: and if they now decide to prove me wrong, so much the better, but I wouldn't hold my breath Pirate

I'm an active miner bumper from TEST, and here's an active miner bumper from Goons.

Screw 'formal' though. We're not about formal.
Xuixien
Solar Winds Security Solutions
#56 - 2012-11-06 15:41:51 UTC
More like "driveltariot".

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Tallian Saotome
#57 - 2012-11-06 15:45:53 UTC
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Other than individuals donating money, the nullsec entities do not care, certainly not enough to send out formal support beyond a thanks for the lulz donation.

I'm an active miner bumper from TEST, and here's an active miner bumper from Goons.

Screw 'formal' though. We're not about formal.

Good thing I didn't hold my breath.

That took like 7 minutes! Lol

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#58 - 2012-11-06 15:52:39 UTC
Tallian Saotome wrote:

Nullsec bumper checking in. I believe a number of my brother bumpers also have a null connection, too.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#59 - 2012-11-06 16:08:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Jeremy Soikutsu wrote:

That also sounds like anchoring on an FC and tapping F1. You don't even operate under your own ageis in such a situation, so who's more "bot aspirant" here? Of course I'm being sarcastic, this whole concept is ******* ********.

In one case your interacting with PEOPLE and taking actions to will help the economy of the game by removing materials/ships (either yours or the ship of the person your FC called primary)), in the other, you ain't (your just adding yet more material into an over-stuffed game market).

Anchoring on an FC and tapping F1, might be mechanically similar to what the miner is doing, but in terms of effect on the game, they are totally different things.

In other words, different things are different.
Angel Violette
The Filthy Few
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#60 - 2012-11-06 16:23:47 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Nanatoa wrote:
Am I in your database yet?

May i be in your database ? ^_^

me 3!